Alert: Request A Wallpaper by... ME

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by Aveirenses, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Viva Portugal

Viva Portugal Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Toronto - GTA
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    thank u very much:eek:. its GREAT!

if ur having 2 much trouble with the Porto 1...then it alright forget it:p. dont wanna drag u

2. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  3. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  4. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hey Avs your doing a great job. And the Portugal related walls are very appreciative. Especially the Bruno one. But I noticed in all your walls, you utilize a common theme. It has to do with the background, either you have a circular dotted white lined background that pokes out, or in the Bruno Alves one it was checkered.

5. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    It's a circular half-tone effect, it's been giving me good results, so I'm not quick to stray from it, it helps give the images of the players a subtle unreal tone.

6. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Also, I can confirm that I quit the Bruno Alves Porto verson... too hard!

I might do another Sporting one, and possibly even a Mourinho one unless I get more requests on here or from friends.

7. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Also, if any of you guys are interested, some of my artwork is available on deviantart for purchase. It's relatively inexpensive, and obviously I'd appreciate any possible patronage. You can check out my portfolio at http://hugo-45-viana.deviantart.com...rt&utm_medium=userpage&utm_campaign=printstab. You can buy posters, calenders, mugs, coasters, mousepads, puzzles and more. If you have a request for me to make something specifically for an item i will be more than happy to oblige, I will also do what I can to make any current artwork available for purchase in a desired item.

Boy oh boy did this take a long time. Ultimately I don't even care that some of the legs on the fans are messed up, I still think it looks good. The bar was a stock photo... Added in are Eusebio, his glass of Sagres, the SuperBock decoration hanging on the left wall, the Portugal flag, the image on the TV screen and the supporters to the right of Eusebio...
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/036/1/f/Portugal_Win_by_hugo_45_viana.png
    [​IMG]

8. Tyson525

Tyson525 New Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    If it's possible, could you make a Nani wallpaper?

9. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Nearly finished, I'm doing it in the same style as I did the Mourinho/Ronaldo one... all I'm missing is a picture of Nani in leisurewear/business suit... if you can provide one that'd be great, preferrably with his feet showing, though I can transpose him onto another body as long as you've got at least his arms for the sake of the skin tone.

10. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    There is one of Nani somewhere in a suit with his girlfriend. They are overlooking Barriero. Its actually a pretty G'ed out picture.

11. Tyson525

Tyson525 New Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I have two business suit..y ones but they are both from Getty Images with that damned watermark:mad:

12. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I can edit out the watermark.

13. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  14. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  15. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    [​IMG]
    It's a great picture, but it's unusable unless I can airbrush the missing components that would be left out once I cut her out of the picture, and with her in the picture, it looks like an obvious photo-op making it not ideal for the purposes called for here, I just came across a good picture of him in a baseball cap and casual clothes and I'm going to use that one.

[​IMG]
    Or this next one, which is an easy edit job to cover up the Ronaldo portion...
    [​IMG]

16. Tyson525

Tyson525 New Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
  17. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    That picture with his girlfriend is really a good one. Their attire is perfect, the weather, the setting and background.

You should use that picture Avs, it would make Nani look like a pimp with a hottie around his neck.