Record pt got a new look[R]

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by Frank Cunha, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    do you guys like the new format? I kind a like the old one
    www.record.pt

2. DiaboVermelho86

DiaboVermelho86 New Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    I like this one better, the old seemed kinda cluttered, abola.pt is still my fave though.

3. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    the guys from a bola go to sleep at 7 pm our time, o record try to give news all night long until 2am our time, 7 am in Portugal

4. DiaboVermelho86

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Nuh uh, no way. Abola gets updated after 10PM EST with the next days front page stories.

5. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Looks alright, their webmasters must be getting paid fortunes though doing all this overnight.

6. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    they stop the overnight by 7pm our time, no news after 7pm,

abola newspaper use for many years to be my #1 paper in Portugal, but o record came along way and a lot got do with the internet, they were the first to put a lot money in it

also a bola articles last two months and they disappear, recordpt they keep the article for years.

7. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I have to agree.

I got nothing against the big 3, record, bola o jogo, they all informative, but got give credit when its due.

8. DiaboVermelho86

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Meh. To each his own. Maybe we can agree that O Jogo is worse than both A Bola and O Record.

9. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    O Jogo is only the worst to you because they don't fall victim to the propagandic machine that is known as the 'Lisboeta Media'...to me, O Jogo is like the newspaper that personifies that Mourinho interviews when he said in the face of all those benfiquista writers and columnists."em condiçoes normais, seremos campeoes...em condiçoes anormais, seremos campeoes...BOOM (SOUND OF THE FIST PUMP ON THE DESK...GOD I LOVE THAT QUOTE!)

I think O Jogo caters to Portistas...
    Record to sportinguistas...
    and A Bola has made it no secret who it caters to as I remember when we won the Intercontinental Cup last December and the capa showed a big poster of Simao for some reason...we can see where their priorities are...at least Record wasn't that blatant in its biased opinion.

but Diabo...to each his own...I think O Jogo is the best and I read it first and always over any other Portuguese daily...then Maisfutebol follows

10. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    dont be dissin maisfutebol they are good but each of them bring there own flavor.

11. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Maisfutebol has some ghetto raunchy advertisers and some pop ups. pure cheese but I do like there content

12. marco goncalves

marco goncalves New Member

Apr 29, 2002
    Boston

www.maisfutebol.iol.pt defenately my favorite site .......

Infordesporto.pt use to be decent ,but now with maifutebol i stoped going there...

13. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ