Real Madrid vs. Granada [La Liga Day 22; 2/2/13; 4:00 PM EST] [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Chinky24, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well it was only a child and Ronaldo is a father now I don't know how else anyone could react. If that were a 110KG male streaker coming Ronaldo's way we might have seen a dive. Nothing against Ronaldo.

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Oliver Kahn once hugged a naked guy running towards him.

Doni repped this.
  3. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The difference is that Iker is the embodiment of the club. He symbolizes and represents Real Madrid in a way that Mourinho never can. He is a better representative of the club than Florention Perez for that matter. And you can substitute club with city and or country and get the same result.

Also I don't think Iker is alone in this. As you show there are numerous players who are just not giving a flying feck and I think it is because they will not play for Mourinho. I don't think that Ronaldo's own goal or Benzema's missed goal were coincidental. I think they are working against the coach. Poor Ronaldo is having to give a double act, look like the best player in the world while throwing in the towel at the same time.

4. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oliver Kahn is the kind of image I was trying to portray running through the field naked trying to squeeze a hug out of Ronaldo.:D Don't see it happening.

5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Benz did the same thing against alcoyano in the CdR. Good stuff being taught in Madrid.

6. Gbonyx23

Gbonyx23 Member

May 4, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Leave this forum now. Your nothing but a dirty cule who has come here to troll. Your not funny and your wasting time which you could be using to worship the midget.

7. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    fierro is anything but a Madridista. It will do us all good if people stopped quoting him and giving him any kind of attention.

8. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    fierro is the example of bored, ignorant culé :ROFLMAO:

9. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Alright, leave the personal stuff and move on. Thanks.