Real Madrid vs Getafe | La Liga | Matchday 21 | 27.01.2013 | 12:00pm

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by halamadrid00, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Neither Casilias was great against Messi....

2. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can someone please tell me why the home and away legs of our games cup games against Barcelona are a full ********ing month apart? It's like somebody planned it just to have us play at the Nou Camp right before facing them in the league, right before the crucial CL return leg. I can't remember 2 legs ever being played so far apart. :confused:

3. Subtractam

Subtractam Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Did I say the goal keeper has to save every single shot? I just said with Adan, who conceded in my eyes, and to many other people, easy goals that should never have been. Take a look at the game against Ajax. He punches the ball like 1 meter, straight to the Ajax striker. Casillas we know is consistent. Tell me one goal that Casillas conceded against Messi that was completely his fault and mistake.

4. morgan07

morgan07 Member

Jun 13, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ramos made amazing clearance and scored, but he was so reckless in the first half I wished he was taken out instead of Albiol who's been solid as rock since his come back, both him and Carvalho.

5. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very good find thank you. One of the reasons I said that I want to know what he is thinking because I don't know his motives and can only make assumptions based on his actions. In the other picture he has a giant grin on his face in this one not so much...

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ramos is smiling too. Total non issue.

anticule repped this.
  7. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know that it is an issue or not only Ronaldo could say. What I observe is Ronaldo smiling while not wearing the shirt (for the team photo) and Ronaldo not smiling while wearing the shirt. Could be any number of reasons and sometimes these things just make me wonder what the other person is thinking. That is all.

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe a photographer fell on his face during the shoot he was laughing. Who cares.

anticule repped this.
  9. sneakking

sneakking Member+

Sep 11, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    talk about an obsession

pipita is covering up the message on the shirt in the last photo...he must hate iker

:rolleyes:

AriGold, YOUNGSTARS87 and anticule repped this.
  10. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Mourinho was still in the locker room during this time. He obviously hates Iker.

[​IMG]

nicafornica and sneakking repped this.
  11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Casillas wasn't present. He was probably up in the VIP boxes, not wearing one of those shirts and most likely wasn't even clapping in support the "Animo Iker" cause.

Obviously Casillas hates Iker.

nicafornica, Eddie, meringues and 5 others repped this.
  12. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Originally the first leg of the semis was scheduled for last week and the second leg was supposed to be played this week. But Athletic Bilbao's Europa League game in Israel back in November was postponed by a week for some reason (can't remember). That caused their CdR match to also be pushed back a week. So to bring all the CdR matches back into sync, everyone's match was also pushed back a week.

The next mid-week when both Barca and Madrid are free is 4 weeks from now.

fierro, 4x4s, rhexis07 and 2 others repped this.
  13. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I still can't accept them playing in European competitions, it would be such a blast if they played in Asia.