Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo | La Liga | Match day 18 | 01/06/14 | 19:00 (Local)

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by saadomar, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I agree with Ancelotti really. We need Bale at full fitness. No point rushing him back for this game. He might not start but maybe given a few minutes depending on the score.

2. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Martinez came in half fit to Bayern-Chelsea game, played a game of his life, and he is still not back to his old self after that. RVP came back half fit, played 90 minutes and he's again injured.
    Bale can't "take it easy", that's not his game....we should just wait until he's 100% ready.

natenate101 repped this.
  3. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    As for the game itself, I just want to see some progress in our defensive game. It's hard for me to see us winning anything this season with the way it has been so far. When we played 4-3-3 with Khedira, there was more steel in midfield and it was easier for LB to overlap because there was usually someone there to cover. There was also more purpose and space for Benzema to play a decent game every now and then.....and we created, it looked good.

Am I just being overly pesimistic here...?

4. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ our D is shaky, no doubt.

So happy the season resumes, looking forward to it.

RMSocrates and Crimson repped this.
  5. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Diego López, Pepe, Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María, Isco.

SUPLENTES / BENCH: Casillas, Bale, Arbeloa, Nacho, Jesé, Morata, Illarra.

6. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Would like to see a healthy lead at half time so that Jese gets some minutes,guy has performed so well in the limited opportunities he has got this season,he is surely gonna be a special player,if we don't botch it up badly

7. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    why di maria should always start when bale has some problems, mm carlo? jese would very fun to watch

Eddie repped this.
  8. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I both love and hate the fact that this game is on a Monday.

9. jeremy123

jeremy123 Red Card

May 22, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Why not try Jese in Benzema's position? It would be nice to see some tactical innovation coming from Ancelotti once in a while.

Lyra repped this.
  10. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    It's Tuesday here; game starts at 0500 for me lol

11. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    If we try Jese in Benz's position what we do with Benz? We surely can't bench him and risk losing all those meters per minute he runs! That would be sacrilege.

Watch now Benzy's gonna score a hattrick! :D

RMSocrates repped this.
  12. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    I seriously can not recall the last time Benzema scored a hattrick....

13. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    well for me match on monday (in my country it's 20h in the evening) it's pretty awesome :D better than saturday. as always this season.

14. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    I think most of the people here are over reacting as far as Benzema's situation is concerned,in 20 starts he has scored 10 and assisted 8,really why are we even complaining?

15. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    Because he ********ing sucks, in 14 of his games for us this season he has failed to score or even assist. Basically we played with 10 men.

16. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Oh Gawd, could we please save the Stat Battle for another time? Like never?

17. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    You have to take the bad with the good ...only problem that I see with Benz is when he is bad,he is really,really bad,but do you remember one match where we lost because of his profligacy?

18. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    any other better way to judge a player?

19. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You can always practice on your guitar till the game starts.

[​IMG]

:D

Deep Pal repped this.
  20. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    By your logic: Diego ********tard Costa scored more than Ronaldo till now, so ********tards > Ronaldo.

RIGHT?!?

21. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Yes, with your eyes and brain. Try it once instead of just reading stats of a computer screen.

22. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Where did i ever hint at such a thing?Y r u assuming and extrapolating things??

23. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    I play classical violin lol.....

Not sure if you know anything about the violin but it's not exactly a quiet instrument to practice on....In other words my wife would have my balls

Eddie repped this.
  24. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Hahaha,good try,so you would be ok with some one who is very pleasing to the eye without any numbers to back him up,that would be really objective and rationale??

25. jeremy123

jeremy123 Red Card

May 22, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You're right, Benz has been pretty decent but he needs some competition, we need some competition in that striker position. What I'm asking for is Ancelotti to show some intelligence and some tactical innovation in his game plan. It is obvious Jese will never displace Ronaldo or Bale from their positions. Even Di maria offers more in those positions with crosses and in defense.

If we are serious about developing Jese then Ancelotti must realise that his only available role in this team is that of the false number 9 or whatever you want to call it (the benz position). Having him sit on the bench waiting for Bale or Ronaldo to get injured is no way to develop his talents. He will hardly get a start in those positions...for the next five years! It just won't happen!

Start deploying him in the Benz position Ancelotti.