Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo | La Liga | Match day 18 | 01/06/14 | 19:00 (Local)

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by saadomar, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He looks technically a lot better than Walcott. They may both be speed demons but Lucas' dribbling looks for more composed and under control. I haven't seen much of PSG this season but I'm surprised Blanc hasn't tried to fit him in a head of Lavezzi. That guy is someone I have never understood the fuss over.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  2. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    #302 mymy33, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    ^Lavezzi is a hard worker and the type of dude who you would on your side if a fight broke out in a bar. Cavani is also very comfortable playing with him obvious reasons so that works well in his favor. But yeah Moura is better than him hands down.

Blanc rotates the squad pretty heavily, Lavezzi only has one more start than Moura so it's not a form thing.

3. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Lucas is a far better dribbler than Walcott.

4. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Lucas Moura is wonderful, we missed out on him. If he ever became available (yeah right) he would be wonderful cover for any of those front three attacking positions.

5. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Pignoise even used to be decent. At least for the kind of rubbish that passes as mainstream music in this country.

6. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    #306 Deep Pal, Jan 7, 2014
    Wonderful post !!!! Couldn't have put it any better.
    But I have a question for you,how do we realise when the "product" is going to fructify and reach it's optimum potential.There has been so many times when we have discarded players who went on to achieve the same glory that we have been thriving for in years.

Its really sick the kind of players that have left(we have shown the door) ,they could have gone on to form a pretty decent side imo.Sneijder,Robben,Higuain,Eto'o,Mata,Kaka,Negredo,Makelele,Van der Vaart,Ozil,Del Bosque-it really is sickening to see all the talent that we have shown the door to,a lack of foresight perhaps?

The fans has every right to demand to be "entertained",for it is not just any other club,and the club is not the playground of any Russian oligarch or some Sheikh,we are a self managed club,which makes the supporters yearn for that extra yard from our players,and it aint that these players aren't handsomely paid,but perhaps, its might be this vanity of being the best club(which,we no longer can claim to, if the last 10 years are taken into consideration,and which even more painfully coincided with the best spell of our most bitter rivals)which has led to such a barren spell?

And pls dont just write tldr ; :D

7. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    This has nothing to do with the basic expectations a fan has when they purchase a ticket to the game which is what I was discussing. Its a totally different issue altogether.

8. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Ok,I may have extrapolated the issue a bit,but it is nonetheless relevant,would love to know your opinion on the same

9. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    People who complaining about players being booed don't understand mentality of Spanish crowd. Same way as Englishmen don't understand how the guy who invested millions in to their team ( Cardiff City) can do whatever he wants, simply because it's his team bought for his own money. Tan thinks that he is entitled to that, because where he comes from , you are entitled to have final and undeniable say in your own business .Or an Americans who are OK with heads being chopped off , but run away with first sight of the boob. People are different , doesn't mean they are wrong.

Ahmadi8 and Madrid_1902 repped this.
  10. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    #310 mymy33, Jan 7, 2014
    Hey I'm American and I don't fear no boobs! As a matter of fact I pray every night the Boobie Fairy might grace me with some :D

If you're listening Boobie Fairy please know I would put whatever 'blessings' you gave me to good use.

Laaura, RMSocrates, Dhajj and 1 other person repped this.
  11. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    You are fake American, then.;)

12. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    They don't fear boobs, but they are terrified of sex scenes. :D

RMSocrates repped this.
  13. MarilynMonroe

MarilynMonroe Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "Pseudo madridistas". Wow, great to see this 'evolution' has become us using terms a cule made up for madridismo. You're absolutely ridiculous.

14. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    I thought only "Indians" are terrified of sex scenes,and by sex scenes I mean scenes where prolly there's gonna be a smooch and nothing more !!

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You need to make a public plea for the boobie fairy.

BRB making boobie_fairy sock account. :ROFLMAO:

16. sull

sull New Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC

Less of the 'Englishmen' please. You'll find Cardiff is not part of England.

17. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That was not the point, but yeah I will know now that Cardiff consider themselves Scotsmen.:p