Real Madrid vs. Celta de Vigo; Copa Del Rey; 09/01/13, 15:30 EST, 21:30 GMT

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Zidane05, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Well Pepe is 30 and just as petulant if not more than Ramos and he's still classified as "maturing and progressing" and deserving of "another chance" so I think we can give Sergio a bit of leeway here.

I mean unless of course we're just raggin' on him because he's the guy giving Mou a hard time...I mean this is the same Ramos folks here were clapping off the field and calling him a hero when he slapped the sh*t out of Xavi a couple seasons ago.

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pepe is not considered and leader, and doesn't have Marca running an article about his leadership qualities on the front page. I like both Ramos and Pepe, a lot.But neither is a "leader".

Xabi is the boss, Iker is the captain. The rest of the experienced guys are pretty level.

3. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Yeah, I'm sure Ramos or someone from the Club commissioned that article on Marca :D

What the Hell does them running an article about it have to do with anything anyway? Why are they all of a sudden the final word? At the end of the day there are good leaders and bad leaders, ask any working stiff. Ramos is a leader, where he falls as "good" or "bad" is ultimately still to be seen IMO.

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Are you seriously complaining about a player getting ragged on? You should be the last, considering you well known for saving some while killing others. At least some of us try to be consistent.

Anon. repped this.
  5. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    What players do I "save" and which ones do I "kill"? I'd like to tape a Post-It to my laptop for future reference.

6. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Too damn about Hugo Mallo's injury. Ugh. He is a promising young player for Spain. I think that injury may have put the final exclamation point on the Carvajal return (he turned 21 yesterday!). I would love to see Del Bosque call Carvajal to a NT camp.

7. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Uh, Pepe and Ramos.

It's almost comical watching you defend one for something you would absolutely destroy the other for.

8. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Lol, where did I defend what Ramos did on Wednesday night?

9. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol, do you post without reading what you type? If so, I'd recommend you to read the last two pages of this thread.

Of course this won't stop you from denying and evading, meh it is what it is.

10. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    I know what I wrote and again I never defended his actions on Wednesday night. The epic richness of you accusing anyone of "denying" and "evading" anything though isn't lost on me though and I appreciate the giggle on a dreary, cold Saturday here on the East Coast. Well done :thumbsup:

9Qui repped this.
  11. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    deny -> evade -> complete

I'm like a prophet on these boards.

12. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More like delusions of granduer..

ambro and Alma Merengue repped this.
  13. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

fierro, ambro, natenate101 and 2 others repped this.
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Ha! I got Kaka right. :p

15. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I declare you the king of gifs.

16. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

ambro, Ahmadi8, Zidane05 and 2 others repped this.
  17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany