Real Madrid Ticket Purchasing Info

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by davew, Aug 22, 2004.

1. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Shouting is impolite.

Keep checking the website. The information will be there.

2. jofinmc

jofinmc New Member

Oct 7, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    hi
    will the Real v Malaga (19/10/13) game be a sell out? or will any tickets be available from the official Real Madrid website from monday(15/10/13) for general public sale?.i arrive in madrid on 18/10/13 at 18:00 and would like 2 tickets.any help/advice would be great.il post all photos and vids of the game on the site.cheers jofinmc new member.

3. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    No one knows for sure, but I'd be ready on the club's website when the tickets go on sale to the general public. Should that for some reason fail I'd get my tickets from touts/scalps around the Bernabéu.

4. jofinmc

jofinmc New Member

Oct 7, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Thanks 9QUI.
    what price approx would the touts be asking and would they be available?
    have you heard of a website called 'spanish kicks' offering cat 3 tix at €49.thank again for your reply

5. RaDiuM

RaDiuM Member

Jul 20, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Just a question for anyone who lives/regularly visits Madrid.

How risky would it be to go to Madrid 5-6 days before a match without tickets? (A mediocre match eg. Granada, Vallecano)

Also, I heard there were Ticket-Dispensing machines around the city?

6. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    There are never any guarantees, but I'd do it. Look on the club's web site when the tickets go on sale to the general public and then reserve them. You can pick them at certain ServiCaixa (the ticket-dispensing machines) ATMs around the city. You can only pick them up here, you can't buy the tickets directly from the ATMs. Should that fail I'd turn to the touts/scalps around the Bernabéu and luckily you'd have plenty of time for securing tickets being there 5-6 days before a match.

RaDiuM repped this.
  7. zdog

zdog Member

Apr 18, 2006
    akatime / virginia
    Hi everyone,
    I will be arriving in Madrid at noon on 23 February. I see that Real Madrid are home to Elche that day ... but the time has not yet been announced. How far in advance do they usually set the kick-off times? On the RM site this is listed as 'pending' (and only hospitality tickets appear to be for sale, no way I can afford those), on Viagogo it is 20.00, on ticketmaster.es it is 19.00.
    I am due to be in Barcelona the following morning for work, and would like to take a train there (late night? early morning?) after the match, figuring that my first ever trip to the Bernabeu trumps my need to sleep!
    I assume that a ticket to a match against a club like Elche would be easier to somehow procure (although I'd prefer not buying from touts outside the stadium) than against bigger or more supported teams (although I suppose the chances of CR bagging the same number of goals as the number on the back of his jersey, while still incredibly unlikely, are probably highest for a game like this).
    Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

8. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    That is heavily driven by TV schedules. FYI - matches are always listed as being played on a Sunday, but 7-10 days before you will start to see the real dates/times (Sat, Sun, Mon). You are probably safe with the match being on Sunday because we play a Champions League match that prior Wednesday. Best advice at this point is to keep checking.

Good luck and enjoy the match.

zdog repped this.
  9. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    #659 Alma Merengue, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Actually @zdog ... forget what I just wrote. We play Schalke on Wednesday, February 25th - I think the club will try to have the Liga match on Saturday, Feb 22nd.

zdog repped this.
  10. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
  11. Chapimp

Chapimp Member

Sep 9, 2004
    I just saw that they opened the final ticket sales. Has anyone applied before?

I'm looking to apply for a couple of tickets, (it says MasterCard gets 2x the opportunity) to be selected.
    I am really counting on R.M. lifting the 10th in C.R. soil!

Anyone thinking of applying?

12. MG10

MG10 New Member

Mar 21, 2014
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello. I sell 2 tickets for El Clasico almost on the face value. I'm already at Madrid so if anyone is interested we can meet each other somewhere at the city. You can reach me on +359 878 870903 . My name is Martin.

13. dahid84

dahid84 New Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Hi im have to sell 2x tickets... Someone interested ?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you help me sell this tickets ?

14. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I Attended against real betis once. Atmosphere as great but be respectfully as a foreign supporter.

15. RealSF

RealSF Member

Jan 20, 2007
    San Francisco, CA
    Not sure if this is the place to post this info but none of the other threads looked relevant. I heard that Real Madrid might play a game this summer in Berkeley, California.

16. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  17. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Looking for CL final tickets as well. Please PM me.

EDIT: Any additional information on how I can pay less than 1,200 Euros/ticket would also be welcome :)

18. Chapimp

Chapimp Member

Sep 9, 2004
    Looking for 1 CL Final Ticket.
    PM, thanks

19. Magyari Pal

Magyari Pal New Member

May 15, 2014
    Iasi, Romania
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    I have a ticket to sell for the Champions League Final.
    It was purchased from UEFA website, it is Category 1.

20. Shamma

Shamma New Member

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hello Every one, I have pairs of tickets for the UCL final in Lisbon. If anyone is interested. plz email me at shamma009@gmail.com they are in category 1

thank you

21. Pedro Mota

Pedro Mota New Member

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Hello people. Sorry if this is not the best place to advertise this.
    I'm renting a room for 2 or a full house for 4~5 persons for the Champions League Final in Lisbon. It's 3 mins away from the Stadium by car, 15 mins by bus or subway. Price is negotiable. Pictures available.
    If interested e-mail me at pfsmota@gmail.com.
    If you know somebody struggling to find place to stay as hotels are fully booked or demanding very expensive prices please inform of my offer.
    Thanks

22. Hercegovac

Hercegovac New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hi,
    I'm interested in going to see the Real v Atletico Madrid game next year on April 20th. It will be my first time to visit Madrid, and it's only because it want to watch i visit Madrid.

What the procedures are for getting tickets. Is it to risky try to buy the ticket, when i buy the ticket? My max for a ticket is around 150 euros

23. fjm99

fjm99 New Member

Jun 26, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hey, I am looking to buy VIP tickets to the Supercoa Real Madrid v Atletico game on the 20th August.
    The Real Madrid website doesnt seem to validate a credit card purchase though.
    I contacted the VIP hospitality and he wants me to send credit card details over email or pay via bank transfer to a bank account he sent me. Has anyone else done this and worked out ok?

Cheers

24. Alopez

Alopez Member

Sep 11, 2008
    Birmingham
    Hey guys, I'm traveling to Spain in early November and was wondering what the likelihood of picking up a pair of tickets to the Madrid vs Liverpool match on the 4th would be?

The website says tickets go on sale to the general public only after three other sales phases takes place and I'm not sure if there will actually be any tickets. If that is the case, what is the best website to secure tickets from a second hand source?? What can I expect to pay for this ticket?

Any information would be a tremendous help.

25. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    last year for RM vs MU, I paid 280 euros for
    Section Cat 1 Premium 440
    using viagogo
    I bought online, and viagogo had set up a pick up point in one of near to stadium hotels, so it was very easy to get ticket.
    hope this helps