Real Madrid Ticket Purchasing Info

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by davew, Aug 22, 2004.

1. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    Need advice:
    Want to go to RM-Barca game on December 11 in Madrid.
    What is the best way to get tickets?
    I have plenty Euro2012 tickets, can do swap.
    Thanks

2. madridista_hr

madridista_hr Red Card

Real Madrid
    May 21, 2009
    Here
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Guys, I need an information how to get CL ticket to first CL game against Dinamo in Zagreb. I want to go with Ultras Sur on visiting stand and I don't know how to get that ticket. I'm in Croatia and all i know is to go with BBB or on neutral stands, but I want to go on our. I heard that selling of those tickets is connected with Real Madrid but I don't know where to contact them or anything simillar. :s

3. RealMadrid0902

RealMadrid0902 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hello all,

I have read the whole 61 pages of this thread and hopefully I can get an answer to my following questions based on your experience. First of all, Thank you for helping me understand how to purchase tickets and how to secure them, though I am a bit confused about a few things.

I am planning to be in Madrid to attend 2 games in middle of October (15-19). The first is a season game with Real Betis and the second is champions league game with Lyon.

My questions are:

1. I would really like to be in the center of the stadium, section 101 or 102 (see below), maybe 5-10 rows up for both games. Is it possible to secure TWO seats together online through servicaixa? What I would like to know what is the best tickets I can get with the general public? Are those sections even open to the general public? Do the scaplers sell those sections?

(See here for section 101 or 102: http://www.madrid-football-tickets.com/media/map_bernabeu_GLOBAL.jpg)

2. I understand that If I became a member for 40 euros, I can get early access to the tickets before the general public. If I do become a member, would I be semi-guaranteed tickets in that section (low center)? If so, where can I sign up to be a member? Can I purchase 1 membership to buy 2 tickets or is it 1 membership 1 ticket kind of deal? And would I be get a member number right away?

3. What is the name of that section (101 or 102) in Spanish? Is it Grada baja lateral?

I am planning to monitor the situation with Getafe and see if I can secure tickets in those sections. It will be my first time in Spain and I don't speak spanish. My main concern is to secure good seats and not just any seat. I would like to be as close to the pitch as possible.

I would rather not deal with an agency as I am sure through out this thread, they are not to be trusted and I would rather deal with scalpers than them.

Thanks in advance!

4. madridista_hr

madridista_hr Red Card

Real Madrid
    May 21, 2009
    Here
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Please help me about this:

I need to sort this out as soon as possible, PLEASE!!!

5. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    BBB are still boycotting all CL games game so there will be no support (other than regular fans).

6. Perceptor

Perceptor Member

Aug 1, 2007
    Calgary
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I'd like to go watch a match too with the Mrs although a Classico would be an amazing experience provided the game is good

7. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    No Real fans responding to any questions here???

I'm moving to Spain next Mon., I'll be in Madrid tue. for the game with Ajax. Assuming there will be some cheap tix in the nose bleed still available, but was hoping for some suggestions on how to get a better seat without it being outrageously expensive.

Also anyway to buy the cheap tix but skip down to a lower section or is stadium security/stewards everywhere?

8. Chapimp

Chapimp Member

Sep 9, 2004
    Go buy them at the stadium as soon as you get there. Against Tottenham there were tickets available 2 days before the game.

9. adlyd wanderers

adlyd wanderers New Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    New to this site. Does anybody know if there are any disabled access seats and if so how do I get them?

10. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Thanks for the response. Ended up going to the Ajax match it was awesome.

I'll be in Madrid for El Classico. What do you suggest I do for this one? :D

11. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Get a couple of large traveler's cheques before you go.

12. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Got a ticket for Ajax - Madrid, 80 euros.

GOING TO STALK THE PLAYERS AT THEIR HOTEL!!

13. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Take some photos or videos yo.

And share them with the rest of us. Have fun.

14. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hi guys.

I have a question for those of you who go regularly to Bernabeu.
    I am planning to take my 2 kids (9 and 5) to watch a game at the Bernabeu some time next year. The younger one is disabled, which means he cannot sit in a normal chair but would need to stay in his special chair.

How is Bernabeu in this regard? Any tips or links to where I can get more information on this would be greatly appreciated.

15. spursfan2012

spursfan2012 New Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Hi All,

I am in the US and am trying to buy a ticket to the Champions League game at the Bernabeu against CSKA Moskow on March 14, 2012. Web site indicates lots of tix available, but the ticket purchasing page rejects every credit card that I have tried. Is there some secret to ordering that I do not know about?

Thanks,
    Spurs Fan

16. vigani

vigani New Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Hi all,

Somebody having tickets for Real Madrid - Sevilla game on 29.04.2012. and not going.

for any information please contact me on vigan_i@hotmail.com

thanks

17. beans718

beans718 New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    having the same issues with the malaga game.. checked with my bank and they assure me its not an issue on their end. Contacted the company but no response

18. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I have never attended a match there but I wonder if there is anything at the official website about this? I only see the part that those in wheel chairs don't get full access on stadium tours but nothing about actual match situations.

19. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hi guys,

does anyone know when is the La Liga schedule announced? My son has been after me for some time, he want to watch a match at Bernabeu :D . We want to go there on September or October, so wanted to know the schedule so we can start planning our trip.

20. kevinucho

kevinucho Member

Mar 3, 2005
    L.A., CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    La Liga posted the schedule today! I'm planning on going in Aug/Sept myself. On here trying to find good advice on buying tickets. Looks like purchasing tickets is not available yet..

21. Zapappa

Zapappa New Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hey all,

I will probably be in Barcelona on August 22nd/23rd and I wanna go to Real Madrid vs Barcelona game.
    Where can I find tickets for Real Madrid section for this game? and how can I know which tickets are for Real Madrid fans? how exactly does it work?

Please help.

Thanks!

22. shoeless

shoeless Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I will be in Madrid and want to go to the Valencia game on 8/18 or 19. Anyone have any idea if I could just walk up to the gate and be able to purchase tickets? I do not have the Carnet Madridista or anything. Do the general public (non-supporter) tickets go on sale the week of the game online, would I even be able to purchase them?

Thanks in advance.

23. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    You can purchase the tickets online via ServiCaixa and then collect them in Madrid. Check the club's website for information about dates.

24. madridismoorg

madridismoorg Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Madrid
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I didn't read the whole thread since its so long but about the original question, for Madrid Barca, like other said, the socios will take their seats with the exception of those who sell them for a high price before the match. If you're rich there's plenty of insanely priced VIP seats available, don't remember offhand but I think they're in the 1000 euro range.

For normal tickets you can buy them online on Real Madrid's site but you have to have to pick them up before the match. If it's Champion's League you have to go to the stadium dispensers to get the tickets, for liga and copa you can get the ticket out of any ServiRed cash dispenser in Spain.

MadridOzil, Heft and 9Qui repped this.
  25. Kasoul

Kasoul Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Hi guys, I want to go watch the Man Utd - Real Madrid game at Old Trafford. I went to the Man City game away, but I had to sit with the City fans and it wasn't great.

Do you guys have any idea how to buy tickets to sit with the Madrid fans? I went on the website but all I could find was tickets for home games.

Cheers.