Real Madrid C.F. 2012/2013 Preseason

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Alma Merengue, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^ How did Fabinho do? I read somewhere that Lass' future depends on him. Source was from Defensa though, so not the most reliable.

2. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Why would Lass' future depend on Fabinho? o_O

And if for whatever far out reason that is the case Lass future is safe for now. And let's keep in mind Oviedo was just plain horrible so I wouldn't take too much from this game, maybe even less than usual in a preseason runout :laugh:

3. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Apparently Mourinho sees him as a RB. Again, not the most reliable of sources.

4. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Apparently Mou sees who as a RB? Lass? We didn't buy Fabinho for the first team, as a matter of fact we didn't buy Fabinho at all...he's on loan to see if he can adequately replace Carvajal. If Carvajal wasn't ready for the jump than definitely Fabinho isn't, he's a good but very raw prospect and nothing more. Every club is looking for the next Marcelo it would seem which is why I think Rio Ave snatched him up from Fluminese no less (surely that means something no?) but the fact they were willing to loan him to us so quickly is a good indicator of where he is at right now.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wasn't it the other way around?

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ambro repped this.
  7. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Real Madrid squad v Benfica: Adan, Jesus, Pacheco; Varane, Coentrao, Fabinho, Nacho, Mateos, Casado, Rios, Ivan; Kaka, Granero, Lass, Mosquera, Alex, Juanfran, Denis, Lucas, Callejon, Di Maria; Benzema, Higuain, Morata

Sahin is still missing (he needs all the pre season he can get, worrying that he misses this one aswell)... Kaka makes the cut.

edit : AS now reporting Sahin has signed for an EPL team on loan and will be back in june 2013 :\

8. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Sahin should change his agent to Jorge Mendes and see his fortunes rise. :rolleyes:

FFS, you pay 30 damn million for another LB when we have one but you can't give this guy any kind of confidence.

realM11 repped this.
  9. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    Those two situations couldn't be more unrelated. I guess Coentrao's fee is the go-to scapegoat any time we are displeased with something at the club.

I mean WTF, we paid 30 million for a backup LB and we can' even get Khedira to perform for us like he does with his national team, amirite?

10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Good job at not making any damn sense. Next time, understand what a poster is saying and if you don't just STFU and spread those reps.

Here is a clue since you're a little slow. Coentrao is to Gestifute as Sahin is to Reza Fazeli.

I'll wait for you to google and research then come back here acting like you know what the hell you're talking about.

11. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Lulz :laugh:

Anyway @AlmaMerengue in which timezone is tonight's friendly taking place? After you find that out please convert it to EST so I can know what time to warmup my laptop, since i know how much you love timezone discussions :D

Alma Merengue repped this.
  12. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    Me not making sense? This is rich.

The situations are unrelated. I completely understood the allusion that we give preference to Gestifute (Mendes') players, because of the relation between Mendes and Mourinho. I did not have to Google anything, for the record.

Mesut Ozil has nothing to do with Mendes/Gestifute, why are we giving him playing time? Benzema? Why do they both get playing time, since we obviously give preferential treatment to players represented by Gestifute, and completely shun thos who are not, out of spite. :rolleyes:

Get a clue.

13. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    Sahin did not get any playing time last season because he got screwed with injuries. We obviously want him to get a lot of playing time this upcoming season, and he doesn't figure into Mourinho's plans that way. Therefore, it is best for him to go out on loan. The last thing we want to do is keep him around, hoping he can win a spot in the first team, and end up being frozen out by Mourinho again because there is so much competition for those two central midfield spots, that he couldn't work his way in. Development at a club where there is not as much quality at CM, yet he is still pushed to his limits to improve as a player, is the ideal situation. I can't think of a better club for that than Arsenal, where it looks like he's going.

But nope, of course it is because he has the wrong agent. Mourinho has clearly decided he has no future with Real Madrid and we are forcing him out the door with this loan. :rolleyes:

14. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Real Madrid starting line up: Adán; Juanfran, Varane, Iván, Nacho; Granero, Lass; Di María, Kaká, Callejón, Higuaín.

Kaka starts.

15. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I will repeat if you do not understand what I or another person is saying shut the hell up and rep.

16. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    They are wearing the new white jersey with no sponsor.... nice!!

17. suckafree8990

suckafree8990 Member

Aug 6, 2006
    houston
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  18. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  19. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Javi Garcia 1-0

20. LosMerengues89

Jan 1, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Benfica 1-0

Javi Garcia scores.

21. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Those canteranos always come back to bite us in big games!!

22. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    Thanks for the tip, will do. Since we are giving free advice here, I would implore you to stop making comparisons between things that are irrelevant, and just keep telling us (after the fact) how brilliant your predictions are, concerning how our transfers pan out.

23. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Can we use this thread for preseason matches? Thank You.

24. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We are absolutely horrendous so far. Terrible marking, and not a decent pass yet even from the first teamers. Even in preseason, I don't want us to get steamrolled by Benfica :mad: