Real Madrid C.F. 2012/2013 Preseason

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Alma Merengue, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Marcelo starts for me, just that I would trust Fabio more against the Navas and Robbens

2. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I like Coentrao and I think he's going through some confidence issues that he'll eventually break out from. But if you ask me an hour before our biggest match of the season who would be my starting LB, Marcelo would be my choice every single time. What he used to be 2 years ago and what he is right now, it's almost unfathomable.

3. Don Nino El Dios

Don Nino El Dios Proud to be White

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To see myself cut an outstanding promo in support of Real Madrid, and my little Milanista bro cut a promo in support AC Milan and in front of Yankee Stadium before the Madrid v. Milan game on Italian Television (also translated into Italian), go to this link, and go to the 2nd video down, and our interviews start at :56 seconds. It's brilliant. Also, if anyone knows how I can record this video and keep it for posterity, please let me know: http://www.njfmedia.com/?page_id=70

BTdubs, my bro's interview is first, followed by mine. I'd post the video directly, but I don't think it's possible.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Tell your brother i said you're way more awesome than him. :D

Also, you need to use Firefox and downloadhelper to grab the video. After you installed it, you push play on the video, that the downloadhelped icon (to the left of your current URL) should flash. You can then select download, download & convert and all that stuff. It works, i tried it.

Don Nino El Dios repped this.
  5. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    This.

6. Don Nino El Dios

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haha, Yea, my little bro was eating his words by the end of the night!

Thanks for the info, but I tried all that, and everytime I tried to "download and convert" it (after installing downloadhelper and the converter add-on on firefox), it tries to do it, and then it says "conversion failed" on this video. Maybe it's because it's Italian? Any ideas on how to get this to work 4x4s?

7. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He was eating his words by the end of your song.

8. Don Nino El Dios

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ha, now you guys understand why I had such animosity towards AC Milan (if any of you remember). I was living with this prick for years, and playing him in FIFA (Me with Madrid, him with Milan) on an average of 4 times a day for years, and having to hear his sorry ass talk shit all the time.

The beatdown was so bad, I actually felt bad talking shit to him during the game (being his first game live seeing Milan, and me enjoying the Bernabeu several times just a couple months before) and took it easy on him, but my friend (who was standing next to me when I cut the promo, a Madridista who lived in Valencia for a year or two) was brutal with him haha. It was pretty funny. The good news, not even he can talk shit to me about Madrid now with a straight face for a very long time. And he's the biggest unfounded, uninformed, blowhard shit talker on the planet.

nicafornica repped this.