Real Betis vs Real Madrid - La Liga BBVA - 24/11/2012 22:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by 4x4s, Nov 24, 2012.

1. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Laudrup is not Spanish? :confused:

2. Donzizu

Donzizu Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I 've a feeling Mou lately subs özil even without considering if it is the right thing to do.
    Its more like a panic reaction.
    Özil sets Di Maria two times up to score and he manages to F up big time, and who gets subbed???
    Would he have subbed Özil if one or both of them were scored ?

3. Ozilll

Ozilll Member

Mar 12, 2011

Anybody tell me what happened there, Ozil looks surprised and both beside him loughs big time. Did mou told him you see to enjoy the bench..

4. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Angry reactions of Jose Mourinho. About Modric, he said: He can't pass one ball correctly, one ball.:D Spanish users will understand these words.:thumbsup: Interesting video.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He didn't say it about Modric, it was a comment in general. It was just that this one pass was the msot glaring example.

6. ponnoxx

ponnoxx New Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Mourinho is so hard on Ozil because he expects better of him. Overall Real Madrid haven't been motivated enough against all opponents. It is understandable after such a blistering season last year to let complacency come in. Mourinho has been talking about the team's attitude all season and in my opinion he is right. Last season the players was hellbent proving they could topple Barcelona and went out EVERY game to destroy teams. I would like Mourinho to stay actually because I think he is good for the team.
    Barcelona isn't playing glorious football but they are finding ways to win. No team is invincible and I think they will see a dip in form. Real has to be ready though.
    Another issue is they wanted to start with less intensity this season because the players were massively burnt out last year. That plan has bitten us and Mourinho is to blame for that.
    With regards to the cantera....let's not envy Barca now because they went through a period of 5 or 6years without a trophy while they were grooming some players. Mourinho doesn't have that luxury of losing while developing so youth players have to come in mature mentally, technically, and tactically prepared. I think eventually we would see Jese, Jose Rodriguez and Carvajal with the departures of Kaka, Carvahlo,

Chinky24 and anticule repped this.
  7. johnbarley

johnbarley Member

Aug 15, 2012
    It's because Ozil is an intellectual and Mourinho feels threatened.