RAFA OUT YESTERDAY ALREADY

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by lobomojo, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Blueallthru

Blueallthru Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    May 15, 2012
    The Interwebz
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    To be honest, I really don't give a feck. Why not. He doesn't have the decency to have a go at the ref or the FA for two piss poor matches by MATCH OFFICIALS! And both of the matches cost us dearly. Citeh could have been an extra time match and Liverpool cost us a rightly earned 3 points.

This fat feck can't be out any sooner. Disgrace to the club and especially the badge.

2. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    cue nice in 3...2..1...

i gotta say even though i hate rafa and still think he belongs nowhere near this club now or ever, last game wasnt really his fault, albeit the season is

3. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Yaroni, you go into a must win League game and you leave the two most battle tested League players, and players who won those battles, multiple times, both Club legends, on the bench, and you start a guy with 7 league goals, who has not scored in the League since 23rd of December 2012, over a guy with 16 League goals who can't play next game and then take off your best player for the day for ********ing yossi, with respect mate, it is nothing but that scouser scum's fault

Blueallthru and 352klr repped this.
  4. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Yes rafa is a fecking idiot whos pretty much ruined every successful club hes taken over
    Yes his subs and tactics are shit (especially defensively).
    Yes hes a he ruined our reasons and should be blamed for that game and as i said for the rest of the season.

I am no benitez supporter by any means, in fact i believe you and i are prob the most vocal (or visual i guess) anit-rafa posters on BG, but the reason i dont fault him directly in this match was becuase they scored in the 97th min, and had more than one red card offense overlooked.

5. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    see what you are saying but beg to differ because if better personnel selections were made from the start, better subs made, better tactics, and/or the match closed out better we would not likely have been in position for that to happen, looking in Zani's envelope :D the match would have been 4-1 with two Lamp goals and two Ba goals...

Really don't see us getting 4th with Rafa, unless Arse and tots really stumble more than us, time for something drastic, hit the panic button Roman....