Radamel Falcao en Portugal- Part IX, 2010

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by ryu79, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    http://www.record.xl.pt/noticia.asp...&idCanal=00000017-0000-0000-0000-000000000017

JF y la hinchada del Porto son de la opinion que los del Setubal fueron deliberadamente a tratar de sacarle amarilla a Falcao para que se perdiera el classico con Benfica.

El Paraguayo Cardozo marco tres hoy y es goleador del torneo (por uno le lleva ventaja a Falcao) y jugara el clasico mientras que Falcao no podra por acumulacion...

2. Die_go

Die_go Member

Aug 16, 2008
    Bogotá
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    aaaaaa que mala vaina que se pierda el clasico portugues, y que cuando anota 2 el otro anota 3 :mad:

3. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRCmGEVmQeE"]YouTube- V. Setúbal 2-5 FC Porto (2009-2010).flv[/ame]

beautiful finishes on both of his goals, Falcao by far best striker Colombia has right now, the Seleccion needs to build around him, and have volantes that are fast and can feed him crosses and thru balls.

Jackson is the second best striker but i like Falcao as part of a three man front line with men of hulk's characteristics just behind him.

4. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    simply amazing. falcao is playing very well. and am I the only that thinks Freddy Guarin looks like Marlon Wayans? lol.

5. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    also, that sick pass Guarin gave on the fourth goal was pure class. Goddd... to have that on the national team.

6. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thats who I thought of the very first time i saw him play

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    lets hope he doesn't turn white and start raping little boys:mad:

what too soon???

8. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dude..... smh

9. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    yea man, uncalled for.

10. hanzellmo

hanzellmo Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Bogota
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrQmxv-1wqY"]YouTube- Esto es lo quiay hetores 2009[/ame]

11. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
  12. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Tottenham would be exellent

13. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Peter crouch, Robbie keane, Jermain Defoe, Falcao.... Unless Robbie gets loaned out again Falcao really needs to fight for his spot, Aston Villa or Arsenal would be perfect for him. Hopefully Arsene Wenger opens his eyes on this guy.

14. ogopogo

ogopogo Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Lake Okanagan
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Tottenham or Aston Villa? What happened to Bayern Munich?

I'd rather see him playing in the Bundesliga than in the Premier. Especially when comparing the teams being mentioned. Sure, if he goes to Tottenham he'll get a shot at playing in the next Champions. But the team will most likely get eliminated early and next season will probably go back to its usual mid-table place in the league. He'll end up like Angel, which imo was wasted at Aston Villa.

15. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    El Bayer, es una buena opción, pero no necesitan un delantero titulara.

16. hanzellmo

hanzellmo Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Bogota
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Maybe is a good idea have him prove what he's worth, after all he's one of the hardest working players we have.

17. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't know, I'm a bit sceptical that EPL is the right place for Falcao. It's too physical how they play there, it's more a place for our physically strong black players like Jackson or Zapata, Ibarbo, Marco Perez....

Falcao should go to Italy, I think Ramos should go there too. They'd be appreciated more and I think they'd have more fun and do better.

18. ArrozConPollo

ArrozConPollo Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Boston,Ma
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Italy hates black players... hell they hate Batotelli who is probably the best Italian striker after Cassano right now.... no way in hell I would want Ramos there.

Ramos should stay in Germany and just move to a better club.Germany just proved it is a top 4 league. Falcao should go to England unless he gets Bayern and they keep most of their players. If Bayern gets rid of Robben and Ribery then Falcao should go to England.

19. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    With all respect I don't aggree with anything except maybe that balotelli is among the best italian players.

Personally I think ballotelli's problems hasn't got too much to do with racism. The guy is a problem-kid and throwing your teams shirt on the pitch is just inexcusable regardless if you're africa black or blonde and blue eyed.
    As someone else said somewhere, if Maradona would've had thrown the napoli shirt like that not even he would've been forgiven.
    Balotelli is cocky and tough and then when people tries to straighten him out he cries racism. That's not to say racism doesn't exist in italy I'm sure it does and I'm sure he's been subjected to it, although I don't think it's the main reason for his failure, it's his personality, he's just a dumb, little naive teen and his sucess has gone to his head.

I don't think asprilla would've aggreed with italy being a nightmare for black players, he begged to go back to italy when he was transferred to EPL, and he was loved at parma.

Just looking at the style of play of both falcao and ramos I think they are much better suited for how they play in italy, than EPL. I don't think Ramos would see more racism in italy than in germany, and the language is easier for him too. And I don't think Falcao would score more than 10-14 goals/season in EPL. There is no way he would win as many headers in the box with his height.

20. jinks

jinks New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    London, England
    I have been to Italy, 3 or 4 times, and take it from me. THEY ARE racist. In an engraved society kind of way, I dont mean like Nazi with banners.

On Falcao, Tottenham or Villa would be excellent. Even Everton. It would be hard to break into the Spurs side though seeing as they have Crouch, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko (Keane has signed with Celtic) and are looking at getting Janko, the Bosnian kid.

Seeing Falcao here in England would be AMAZING.

21. jinks

jinks New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    London, England
    And sorry, Balotelli has been outsted from the national team by gorilla remarks from his own set of fans. So you make upyour mind.

22. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    Nee, lo de Bolatelli no es por racismo, a el le canta los propios Intereistas, y no lo hacen por negro, sino tambíen le cantarian a Maicon y a Muntari.

Le cantan por razónes como: Ponerse la camiseta del AC Milan, Confesarse ser tifossi Rossonero, y sobre todo y lo que más le critican es porque mientras el resto de los jugadores del Inter se matan y corren todas en un partido, esta juega con una displicencia increible.

Bollatelli, es muy provocador e inmaduro, lo que esta viviendo en este momento es solo culpa de el y de nadie más.

23. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    A mi no me parecieron racistas, de todas maneras, en todas partes hay racistas.

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Falcao will not be called as he wants to rest

Ramos-Jackson should be our starting strikers

25. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    aprovechen y voten por Falcao, en la nominación.