Radamel Falcao en Portugal- Part IX, 2010

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by ryu79, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Todavia es una guevonada tremenda, el solo tiene su velocidad y nada mas. Una definicion mediocre.

2. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    El Benfica gano pero Tacuara no hizo gol, asi que es una buena oportunidad para Falcao, hacerse con el liderato de Goleo.

3. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    gol de penal de Falcao, van ganando 3-0 el segundo lo hizo Guarin.

4. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Falcao just scored a pk. Guarin has a goal as well.

5. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Que bien! Ojala haya matado los fantasmas de los dos penales fallados antes en la temporada.

Que van 29? Y los hinchas del Porto dicen que a Falcao le anularon 4 goles limpios esta temporada por mal arbitraje...

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I am more excited and happy about the Guarin goal

We need the player he showd he could be in his youth NT days to be on the NT, because right now we have nothing at midfield

7. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You don't actually think that, do you? Rodriguez over the past six months has been more exciting that any midfielder we've had over the past couple of qualifiers. Between Ramos, Pino and Moreno you have plenty of cover on the right wing. And our best '5' is still Carlitos Sanchez like for the past qualifiers. We need a killer 8 to play beside Sanchez (perhaps Cardona?), but I don't think its right to say we've got nothing...

Its irrelevant (to me) whether or not Guarin scores a screamer here and there because thats always been a part of game. The problem (and I've always been a huge supporter of his) is that he gives the ball away too frequently to play as a starter at the level we need - and its that part of his game more than goals that I need to see from him.

8. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The more you play the less likely you'll give up the ball.

Oviously since Guarin hasn't been starting he's still adjusting to Full game time. Its not the same coming off the bench, more pressure is on you. When you start off the bat fresh, you'll feel a bit shaky. :cool:

9. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That's a hard argument to combat since he's never been able to hold a job - and therefore, there is no evidence to support it either way!

I've always been a huge Freddy fan - but he's never going to get consistent minutes at Porto (he's playing now due to injuries and will likely move in the summer) - so I hope wherever he moves next, its someplace where he can get minutes and prove you right.

Actually the reviews on his overall game were positive -> but lets take that discussion over to his thread.

10. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    about Falcao and if he will move to another club...

He just got to Porto so I wouldnt mind if he stayed for at least one more year.. although he was at River for a long time or at least it felt that way....

I feel that time tho has turned him into a Euro caliber striker..

Maybe stay at a bigger club like Porto may turn him into an elite striker...

But if he goes somewhere that competes for Champions league title like chelsea, inter, milan, barca, real madrid, man u, id be happy provided he starts

of all of those he imo he may have a shot at Inter, no?

Eto'o is older and world class imo elite he can teach falcao a lil

Balotelli with his gesture and imo what seems to not be living up to whats expected of him, maybe Falcao could start along side Eto'o???

idk i ask u all, i feel u guys watch more football than i, what do u all think?

i dont get to watch much football anymore as i work the overnights

11. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hay rumores de que el Bayern Munich, Valencia y Atletico esta echandole un ojo a la posible contratacion de Falcao...

Lo lei en el Correio da Manha, pero, dudo mucho que Porto se baje del bus por menos de 20 palos, Valencia no tiene pa comprar jugadores, Atletico es un equipo de muertos y a menos que vendan a Forlan y Aguero no van a tener plata pa contratar a nadie, la opcion mas firme me parece el Bayern, aunque tienen muchos delanteros, pero 2 de esos ya estan poniendose muy viejos, Olictiene 31 y Klose tiene 32 años.

Ademas, como escribio MiLo esta es su primera temporada alla y seguro querran disfrutarlo por lo menos 1 mas.

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bayern.....

Robben and Falcao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nuff said thats a Champions League winning team just those 2 guys but Falcao is sort of fragile so don't know how he would do in Germany not to mention if he leaves porto it should be to a top 3 league and a top 3 club

13. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I aggree. I'd prefer him in italy there I KNOW that he would do good. I'm not that confident he would do good in england or germany.

I wish he could go to milan or some other big club in italy, hopefully one where he gets to play "titular".

14. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bayern will be sick.

15. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Is he? He's played more games this season than he ever has before and stayed healthy. Fingers crossed.

We used to say that Zuniga was fragile too. Maybe it has to do with the training and nutrition where they were...

16. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree, Bayern will be great, maybe they can get Ramos too....:D

I think if he lands in a Europa/Champions bound team from any of the top 4/5 leagues that will be great... That is what like 30 possible teams?

17. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Link me!

18. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    En la parte de abajo en esta nota:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/noticia.aspx?contentid=BED0D6FE-800E-4BAB-BA1C-5312967EDD88&channelid=00000215-0000-0000-0000-000000000215

BAYERN APONTA A FALCÃO

A imprensa alemã dá conta do interesse do Bayern de Munique em Radamel Falcão. O colombiano faz parte de uma lista de possíveis reforços que integra também Moussa Dembelé, belga do AZ Alkmaar.

y en esta lo de Valencia y Atletico

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/noticia.aspx?contentid=EED211D5-21C9-448F-87D7-7E178B16A6E2&channelid=00000215-0000-0000-0000-000000000215

Valência vai atacar Radamel Falcão

Espanha está rendida às prestações de Radamel Falcão, ao ponto de Valência e Atlético de Madrid terem colocado o avançado colombiano no topo da lista de preferências para a próxima temporada. O objectivo passa por encontrar o substituto ideal para colmatar as iminentes saídas das estrelas das duas equipas: David Villa e Agüero.

19. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    e mi opinion es mejor un pase de Portugal a España que un pase de Portugal a Alemania, solo vean lo que le paso a Diego pasando de Wender Bremen a la Juve...

20. GavoCol

GavoCol Member

May 12, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    gol de Falcao, 2-0 gana el Porto
    recien empezando la segunda mitad

21. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    Que fue lo que paso con Falcao, que Jesualdo esta que se queja tanto?

22. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
  23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    sadly Hulk isnt Colombian and he, falcao and guarin really link up great together

Good pass by guarin for Falcao's chip and 2nd goal, crazy Ninja Kick on Falcaos 1st

24. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think that takes us to 31 goals on the season for Falcao in all competitions. Awesome.

Love the finish with the left foot too.

25. FelipeMillos

FelipeMillos New Member

Apr 29, 2008
    NY
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    gio moreno juega parecido a hulk. Hulk es mucho mas potente y mas rapido pero gio tiene la misma gran habilidad y pegada. El posicionamiento es el mismo... 2o delantero, jugando detras de los 5 y 6 rivales pero adelante de los defensas siempre tratando de encarar. Por eso se entiende tan bien con falcao que juega casi todo el partido con su espalda hacia el arco.