QtrFinal1: Sounders vs RSL

Discussion in 'Seattle Sounders FC' started by Yoshou, Oct 30, 2012.

1. cmv99

cmv99 Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Issaquah
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If it's a 2-3 minute quick-fix, then fine...fix him up to the a satisfactory level. But I'm sorry, but if you're down for 6+ minutes, it's time to sub him out for medical attention (home team or visitor...doesn't matter). That's why each team carries an extra keeper on the squad of 18. They brought the stretcher out; obviously it was bad. Take him off. Sucks to be him. And yes, I was booing (and would boo again) because that amount of additional time just to keep him in the game is bullshit.

edwardgr and RHMCW repped this.
  2. Seaball

Seaball Member+

Oct 12, 2008
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Goalkeepers don't adhere to the same rules as outfield players when it comes to injuries and frankly it's fairly common to see gk's get as much onfield medical attention as needed.

I don't personally boo opposing players if it looks like they picked up even a slight injury, but I also think it's a rather trivial matter so I could give two shits if the guy next to me is doing it.

15 to 32 repped this.
  3. Vander Decken IX

Feb 13, 2011
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    I don't see anything wrong with booing the opposing players even if they're not diving. We're not like going in the middle of the field and disrupting the play.
    We're around 30K+ fans in CLink, the only thing that we can do is disrupt the opposing player's concentration. RSL fans don't like what we did to Rimando? Here's my reply to them:

No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us ...
    We don't care!
    We are Sounders, Mighty Sounders
    We are Sounders, from Brougham End!!!

4. FuzzyForeigner

Oct 29, 2003
    WA
    Club:
    Seattle
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    rimando played on his head again...jesus.