PSV Eindhoven only for fans [R]

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by bobjeman, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereg

Sereg New Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    It's true that it was a generous win. But think about it, how many chances did Roda really have? Nowhere during the match did I really think "Oh, we're not going to win this one".

2. psv88

psv88 New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Every champion wins a few lucky games, luck is a huge part of winning the league...look at inter right now, how many lucky games to stay in first?

3. sjimz

sjimz Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Reis will not play for PSV on a short notice.
    Huge private problems.

4. psv88

psv88 New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    great win.

5. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Have been rumours about him and coke for a long time..

PSV always does his own "doping" checks...

Went to Sint Anna to check is blood...

PSV doesn't want to say what it is...

1+1+1+1=4?

6. MrOranjeBal

MrOranjeBal Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Club:
    AZ
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Just heard they fired him, because of `substance abuse´

http://eredivisie.nos.nl/nieuws/artikel/ID/tcm:45-641175/

7. VHZD

VHZD Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Győr, Hungary
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
  8. psv88

psv88 New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

9. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Quality post!

PSV's road to their next title, not as easy as it seems. Matches vs VVV/RKC are counted as 3 points.

Prediction model 1

- Use last years results for the unplayed matches

Final result will be ->

1. FC Twente -> 82 +(27)
    2. PSV Eindhoven -> 81 (+23)
    3. AFC Ajax -> 70 (+21)

Prediction model 2

- Compare this years results of the opponents with each other, baised on the "Twente/PSV" are almost equal principal. Used Twente's (if not available Ajax's) results for PSV , and use PSV's (if not available Ajax's) results for Twente.

Final result will be ->

1. PSV 90 +(32)
    2. Twente 84 +(29)

Yeah, need to find a hobby

10. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wow, what a thrilling 2nd leg match against Hamburg tonight! :eek: :)

11. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Yep, undeserved victory by those arrogant Germans. And you don't have to feel offended. I'm talking about the players from Hamburg.

Claim that they played at 60% in their home match, Berg who critizes our fans and says that we are happy when it's going well and that we whistle when it's going bad. An other player who said that PSV is an average team and they've played against much better sides. And after the 2nd leg they even dare to say that they where better in the 2nd half! What match did they watch?

Even with 10 men PSV was more dangerous than HSV! PSV lost because of several stupid personal mistakes and a horrible ref (for both sides in fact, but it turned out to be more negative for PSV). HSV rarely got a chance besides of the 2 penalties caused by Salcido and Manolev and Isaksson's mistake.

Greatest match I've seen since Arsenal - PSV, just feel sick about the result

12. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't know any comments of HSV players & officials after the game (well, the whole club is pretty arrogant) ... but I know for sure that PSV was the better team over both legs!

13. Well, they donot know yet what is going to hit them in the next two matches.
    So if they think in their arrogance that they were better (probably inspired by the thought that that must be the fact given the superiority of the BL) than they are going to grossly underestimate Anderlecht. Maybe we will see a prelude of the match between Belgium and Germany.:)

14. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Anderlecht is talented and they can beat HSV, HSV is overrated.

Anyway, Lazovic likely to leave for 5m euro's. Would have praised god 1 year ago to sell him for that fee, but I would currently praise to god to keep him till the end of the season.

We really can't miss him vs Ajax/AZ/Twente/Feyenoord...

15. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yeah I always laughed at Lazovic stumbling over the ball or running with the ball at his feet at full speed across the back line. But this season he's actually been useful for PSV. Creates quite some danger from the right flank with his speed. Still mentally retarded obviously, but definitely a lot more productive than he has been in the past.

On the plus side. VI are reporting you would sign our old pal Van der Meyde as replacement.

Edit: And now it's offical. PSV.nl states Lazovic is now sold, and Van der Meyde signed.

16. ArizonaFußballFan

Nov 8, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Is there any books out there that any one has wrote about PSV that is in English? I am curious to find out more about the club.:)

17. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    maybe you should get rid of the 'only for fans' in the topic title. this thread has only 40 replies. :p

18. aveslacker

aveslacker Member+

Ajax
    United States
    Apr 2, 2006
    Old Madras
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not a fan, but I'm subscribing. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I say.

19. You convinced me, I'm running now for the since yesterday vacant Amsterdam Major job:p

20. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Have watched it, doubt people from outside the Netherlands can watch it but it's indeed a great goal, a goal you'll never make in a real match.

21. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Anyone here who can shed some light on the Mignolet to PSV rumors? I would like to see it happen. With Stijnen no longer available, he's our best goalkeeper yet Advocaat is more likely to make him our n°1 if he's PSV's first choice goalie.

22. psv88

psv88 New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    New York
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Advocaat who? :eek:

23. BTV802

BTV802 BigSoccer Supporter

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Low blow haha..

24. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    Only the Dutch contingent of our squad seems to really be rattled by his departure. They asked Hazard about it in an interview and he had an air of complete disinterest about it all. We'll be fine. Or rather, we won't do quantifiable worse without him. We were going to have a hard time qualifying regardless with Guus' Turkey and Germany in our group.

What has the press up in arms is how the man shamelessly lied to everyone for months, including those at the Belgian FA who put their careers on the line for him (Philips and De Keersmaecker).