PSG Transfer Thread ARCHIVES

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by gaijin, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSebGrimaldi

May 28, 2007
    Scarsdale, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Re: PSG Transfer Thread

It's very likely they will, though it's hard to say that there are no question marks over their heads. Benzema has to confirm, Djib has to hope that this season he'll have a low medical bill, Cavenaghi's only been good the past half-season, and Gomis has to show that he can make it against elite teams.

I think my point was well, along the lines that L1 doesn't have a Villa, van Nistelrooy, or Trezeguet whom one can almost guarantee will bang in a bunch of goals?

2. SuperSebGrimaldi

May 28, 2007
    Scarsdale, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    France

I think Klasnic is the better striker, but Kezman at PSG would be getting crosses from the likes of Giuly/Rothen.

3. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC

Hehe yes. Thiriez is just a bad comedian. I like how he fakes smiling. He is really not good at it. He deserves to play the main role in the next Starship Troopers or Asterix.

By the way, Fenerbahçe denied the agreement...

4. mpeabody

mpeabody New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Lexington, KY

Over 900 posts in a 3-year old thread. Let's get that bad boy over 1000 before the end of the transfer window.:D

5. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003

Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

6. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Kezman? He was getting crosses from Duff and Robben (Two players of that caliber that I wouldn't mind back if they were at their best) and he was crap during his stint at Chelsea. Although it's good to see Giuly back in France and reunited with Rothen again.

7. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC

How about Chevtchenko, Mutu or Anelka ? The path of a soccer player isn't made only of success.

I'll be satisfied if Kezman and Hoarau score 8/12 goals. It'd already be amazing since it'll be Hoarau's first season in L1.

Both, Fenerbahçe and PSG agreed. Kezman is still negociating some bonuses with Fenerbahçe.

By the way, Briand is injured. How strange. :rolleyes:

8. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Sheva's injuries took away a lot of his pace, Mutu was on the lines, and I give Anelka a pass because he was being played out on the wing under a guy who couldn't tell the difference between a CM and a RB. But either way, just treat Maka good, :).

9. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC

Makelele is supposed to start against Monaco even though he was injured and came back on training yesterday. I hope it'll be fine...Somehow it seems like we rushed his come back.

Anyway, Makelele and Giuly will need some time to be in shape since they were injured and joined PSG later than the rest of the team.

BTW, according to France Football, Briand & mustache had an argument.

10. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

By the way, is it true that Maka's captain? I was looking on PSG's wikipedia page and I saw that. I ask mainly because it's Wikipedia but if so good for him.

11. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC

Yes it's true. That's natural since he has charisma because of his career and experience.

12. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003

Sign Wiltord. He's having problems at Rennes and he's old but he's in great shape and could be useful.

13. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  14. mpeabody

mpeabody New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Lexington, KY

That's just fine. I never had a ton of confidence in him to begin with. I would, however, still like to see at least one more striker and one more central defender come in.

15. Carefree 95

Carefree 95 New Member

May 31, 2006
    England

I think Kezman would have done well in Paris. The rumour now is that if we can't get Kezman we are going to try and sign Milan Baros :eek:

16. mpeabody

mpeabody New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Lexington, KY

Well, that would be about right. :rolleyes: Sheesh. I guess we haven't filled our quota of washed-up underachievers.

17. Fonsos

Fonsos Member

Sep 21, 2000
    Chicago

We'll end up with Briand in the next few weeks.

Fonsos

18. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003

Why did the Kezman deal fall apart ? I thought they came to an agreement.

19. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
  20. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003

They have to get this worked out. Fenerbache are being too greedy. The player doesnt want to go back there.

21. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
  22. Fonsos

Fonsos Member

Sep 21, 2000
    Chicago

Merde!!!!
    We're desperate. I'm a Nonda fan but after he left France he hasn't been heard from since the above web link. Hell, there was talk the Pedro Miguel Pauleta would return. Maybe we can cut a deal with Roma for Stefano Okaka?

Fonsos

23. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003

CV says the Kezman deal isnt finished yet but he also said they want to sign Vieira and Anelka. :rolleyes:

24. Fonsos

Fonsos Member

Sep 21, 2000
    Chicago

Oguchi Onyewu to PSG???
    Could happen but dependent on what Standard does against Liverpool in Champion's League.

Fonsos

25. Gotham PSG

Gotham PSG New Member

Jul 30, 2006

From having watch Gooch.... isn't he just a Traore-bis? Except for the added muscles?
    Bourillon, Traore, Sakho, Mabiala, et j'en passe! Are we collecting mediocre CBs?
    Sakho at least has potential.

btw, I don't know if you guys have talked about it on the board yet, but Sakho, along with The Chantome Menace, has been called up for the Bleus espoirs! He is just 18, and will be playing with guys 2 or 3 years older! He has been jumping ranks since the start, and he keeps going up the ladder! Let's hope he doesn't miss this season, because it's now or never to show that he can be a sure value for the future.

Other transfer news, although they've kept saying "he's coming soon" for the last 10 or so days, it seems that now for sure Kezman will come on monday. I am not convinced with him, but it's better than la Cochone and Pancroute.
    Same thing goes for Briand. He might not be a good striker, but I think he has shown that he really wants to come to play for us, and that motivation alone is enough to know that he'll give it his best, and that's what we've been missing these last seasons.
    But it seems it's dead. I doubt CC doesn't have the money, but they really don't want to get screwed, and I completely agree with them, nobody should pay 10 million euros for Briand. All the while Rennes might be enclined to sell for 8 millions, but our offer apparently stretches payments over 36 months, when Rennes wants cold hard cash.