Promesas del Futbol Ecuatoriano

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I was reading this thread and a big name came to my mind, Raul Canelos. what happened to him, Ive seen many videos of him and looked like a class number 10 (the next aguinaga in my opinion. he actually impressed me much more then caicedo in that u-20 team

2. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Apparently Luis batioja has a different name.. LMAO.. When does it stop?

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i don't know if they proved it yet.

but this case is very different from others. Instead of altering his age (reducing his age in this case) to play with the younger divisons, he's supposedly even younger than he's believed to be and has altered his age to play with people older than him (aka the U-17).

I'd be highly disappointed. This kid JUST started playing his first games in the campeonato with Liga this season, and this problem just appears out of no where. I hope it's not true.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I forget where i read this the other day but some kid named Joel Valencia plays in Real Mallorca's youth divisons. I think he's like 17 years old, but he's being looked at by Barcelona and Manchester City. And he's lived in Spain for a few years but was born in ecuador.

5. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Nice find. I did some googling and found that he's actually at Real Zaragoza.

CON ECUADOR Joel Valencia es también noticia porque ha sido convocado por la selección sub-17 de Ecuador para realizar una concentración del 6 al 22 de mayo, en Quito. El centrocampista partirá hoy hacia la capital ecuatoriana. El futbolista hispano-ecuatoriano ha participado en algún amistoso con la selección española y ahora ha sido citado por Ecuador, que podría convocarlo incluso para el Campeonato del Mundo sub-17, que se disputará en junio, si convence en dicha concentración. España no se ha clasificado para esa cita.

link

6. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Great ********ing call to get him to the NT!! Must be vizuete's hand? nice!!!!!

7. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Did I just read on that website that the fans don't want to give this kid up for barcelona's trash including jonathan dos santos? those are some bold words! I wonder how good this kid is?

8. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Only a very small % make it at Barcelona and he'd would not get a chance at City.

9. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ahorita no, talvez quieren desarrollarle bien y de ahi en un par de años si resulta súper bueno, por que no...
    No se puede saber eso aún, es muy prematuro.

10. cRodz42

cRodz42 New Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Newark
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Quisiera preguntar.

Porque casi la majoria de los jugadores Ecuatorianos tienen tipico apellidos como Valencia, Ayovi y Hurtado?

11. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You forgot Caicedo.

12. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Porque son apellidos muy comunes dentro de las comunidades Afro-ecuatorianas y muchos jugadores Ecuatorianos son de esa raza como debes haber notado. En esas comunidades el sueño de todo niño es ser futbolista para salir adelante en la vida siguiendo el ejemplo de muchos futbolistas que han surgido en esas zonas del país. Algunos son familia entre ellos inclusive.

13. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    O Chalá, Quiñónez, Anagonó, De Jesus, etc. son muchos los apellidos y todos se repiten

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    true. if you think about it, the campeonato ecuatoriano is a tournament with lots of relatives playing against each other. So many players linked with each other it's crazy.

15. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  17. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    entiendo que hay dos Batiojas: LUIS y AUGUSTO
    UNO goleador de la ultima copa ODESUR y el otro estaba en serbia probando suertes

donde estan estas dos promesas del futbol, hoy en dia?

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Augusto Batioja is scoring a lot lately for his team in Serbia. I forget which team he plays for, but he's been leading his team to victories and theres lots of news about him lately every weekend.

Luis Batioja is an ex Liga de Quito striker who is playing for El Nacional right now. He is getting minutes in as a juvenil since Sixto Vizuete took charge of the team.

19. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I've seen a couple of El Nacional games since Vizuete took over, hasn't really done much to impress.

20. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    yeah none of the El Nacional strikers nor the team in general is doing well. It's going to take Vizuete some time, but if he can make things work out for the Segunda Etapa, this is probably gonna be one of the biggest teams to fear b/c they got lots of young aggressive players. The minute Vizuete tookcharge he said he found a team that was not in top physical condition. So that's what he's working on now, not so much on getting the team to win the Primera Etapa. Once those guys are in the form Vizuete wants, we'll see the true potential of El Nacional.

21. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    His preparador fisico is my friend. That guy will straight up work you to a dust and is an old school military guy. The kids love him, though. I have no doubts that El Nacional will bounce back in dramatic fashion. Good luck to Sixto&Co.

22. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    With qualifiers gone and the Primera Etapa coming to a close, now is a good chance as any to ask what are some of top young talent that have caught you eye?

My list: Jose Ayovi and Carlos Cruezo (Barcelona) and Luis Caicedo and Christian Ramirez (Independiente) are some of the top stand outs to me.

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that's just about the same as my list. maybe add in JF Cevallos Jr. in there, although he hasn't had as much playing time as the guys you mentioned. Pedro Velasco for sure did a great job. There's other players that did ok but I wouldn't classify them as standouts.

24. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Santos lagune of mexico picked up some kid from Rocafuerte and Cruz Azul are in deep negotiations to buy that Joel Valencia kid. I think that mexican coach javier aguirre has something to do with it.

25. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Velasco to me is decent but I don't buy all that "he's the next Reasco" stuff. Playing under Ischia, I didn't see all the offensive projection some have raved about. Don't get me wrong there's something to work with but to me he's not the best RB prospect out there. I'm curious to see he does playing for Acosta.

Another guy to keep an eye on, Fernando Leon, young CB from Independiente. The amount of talent that team pushes forward is impressive.