Promesas del Futbol Ecuatoriano

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  2. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Who is Abel Casquete? In what country was he born? What position does he play? How good does he play?

3. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well, we're talking about him in the ecua forum and as you can see from the video he is not from argentina :p. Soooo yeah :).

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  5. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    what do you guys think of Jonathan De La Cruz? I've seen him play some minutes in first division and he seems to be quite a talent. I remember he was the only good u-17 we had a few years ago when our team got eliminated in the first round.

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    really great player. Actually the first time i ever saw him play was with the U-17 over a year ago and he carried the team on his shoulders. the BEST 2 of the U-17 that could possibly have a bright future are him and Mario Pineida who plays for Independiente del Valle. They stood out like crazy in that tournament, but that U-17 NT sucked balls. The U-20 team we have now seems like it has a TON of potential if anyones seen what Vizuete is working with.

7. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Augusto Batioja scored a decent goal the other day with his club FK Indjija , and Edson Montano is getting a few Minutes in Kaa Gent in Belgium these 2 kids are only 18-19.

8. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    In my book, E Valencia and M Caicedo of Emelec. These players are quality players at their young age.

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    approved

10. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    How's Fernando Guerrero doing? A year ago, he was in the Premier League. Seems like a decade ago.

11. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he's the most dangerous guy in Independientes mid. I think he deserves being in a better club. I think he'd stand out even more.

12. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Guerrero has a great left foot. make you wonder who in the hell is his agent. He didn't do Great in the Epl but didn't do too bad either. The Coach liked him. He Could easily play in the second tier leagues in europe.

13. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I remember him pulling some nice moves off against some of those EPL players and dribbling 2-3 guys at a time. Owen Coyle kept praising his performances and his talent. Then Coyle went off to coach a better team and Guerrero disappeared.

How do you go from a promising young talent in the EPL to Ecuador's Serie B in such a short time?

14. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    A couple weeks ago there was a report that was confirmed by Guerrero that some teams from Mexico ans Spain have been inquiring about Guerrero's services.

15. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Don't know, I wonder who his agent is. Guerrero has the resume. Same thing with Segundo Castillo coming back to Ecuador. but The Ecuadorian league is 1000X better than before, at least when I was growing up. If Dep Cuenca were to have a real investor and some stability. The Ecua league would be something else. There is a real battle for those 3 Copa libertadores places right now.

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that's true. Our league got much more competitive this year and lots of those upcoming guys that we saw last year either left or are close to leaving the league: arroyo,Rojas, Juan paredes, Guerrero, mj quinonez. There's bound to be offers for people lik Pedro Quinonez, Jaime Ayovi, Quiroz, etc. I hope next year can be the same or better. It's been nice so far
    seeing all bigger clubs battle it out: liga, Cuenca, chiquitos, emelec, and Barcelona. I hope that remains the same next year and el nacional can join us in the battle b/c they gotta great team this yr just to young and inexperienced.

17. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Who is that forward that plays for the reserves in U catolica? That 3 goal against El nacional where he busted two players and the way he scored that goal was pure class.

18. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    cristian suarez...en vivo ahora por tVazteca
    necaxa pelea el ultimo lugar vs el altas que pelea el 1r puesto
    parttido con implicaciones, pues el ruso Brailosky puede perder el puesto, el dt le ha dado todo el apoyo al ecuatoriano.

19. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Promesas del Futbol Ecuatoriano-JUEGAN FINAL INFANTIL

ecuador llega a final en torneo Pony (infantil) vs Brazil

en medellin-colombia, tienen al goleador y figura del legendario torneo ( que poco a poco se convirtio en torneo internacional)...el pealo viene de las divisones menores del Manta:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1639928

20. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Does anyone know what happened with Ely Esterilla, I believe he is now 17. he was the top scorer of his division 2 years ago scoring an impressive 50 goals. he went to tryout for Fc basel and never returned. Is he officially on their team???

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    was that really 2 years ago? i swore it was a year ago i heard about that and i totally forgot about it. I wonder what happened to that kid too.

22. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    update of the wonder kid from Manta lower divisions:

Pirataria de Brasil (primer campeón extranjero) y las jugadoras del barrio Antonio Nariño se quedaron con los títulos en los torneos de balompié. Pero no solo en esos elencos abundaron los talentos que en el futuro darán mucho de qué hablar, como ha sucedido en la historia del torneo que ya tiene frutos en el fútbol internacional, pues en los demás participantes sobró la calidad técnica.

Luis Ángel Intriago, de Ecuador, y Yeraldín Martínez, de Las Violetas, recibieron de la organización los trofeos que los identifica como los mejores jugadores.

José Felipe Jiménez, de El Danubio y Verónica Velásquez, de Antonio Nariño, ya tienen en sus casas condecoraciones como arqueros menos vencidos.

Como el juego limpio es una consigna en el Ponyfútbol, su distinción no podía faltar y quedó en poder del equipo de Bello.

Otro aspecto fue el excelente comportamiento de los hinchas. Esta vez la mejor barra la correspondió a Fátima, que en el cancha también dejó grata impresión

parece que atle.Naciomal....ha logrado convencer a familia y club de vender el 70% de los derechos deportivos del joven, para terminar su formacion con el club verde de Medellin y estudiar.

23. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Idk if it was last year but anyway I just found out he is now 18. according to ecuafutbol he is still plays for rocafuerte but apparently didn't play last season at all

24. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I enjoyed the way F Gaibor played vs Paraguay. He was all over the field. He began the play with that long pass to create the only goal of the game. Narvaez was solid on defense. Montano scored like he knew what he was doing.

25. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I cannot forget Renato Ibarra when he entered the game, he changed the approach of the team. Also Jaramillo on goal, he kept the 0 for Ecuador. He was amazing.