Promesas del Futbol Ecuatoriano

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Did you see the two goals he had today. He knows how to finish because suarez would have given that to the goalies hands. Ecuador's future does not look bad at all!!!

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah Marlon has that goleador instinct that few possess in our country. He finishes his plays like an experienced player, it's just amazing to me. Who would think a goleador would pop out of no where and bag 8 this season at the tender age of 18? he's netted 8 in 13 games...that shows a bright future for an 18 year old who's playing in his first season.

did you see that miss that Cristian Suarez had 1 on 1 with the keeper LOL that was the perfect game to show people what a true mamon is and what a goleador is.

Although Marlon seems like a breath of fresh air, as well as Jaime Ayovi (who's netted 7 this season with Emelec...he scored against us today btw)...the pressure is still gonna be tough on them. They gotta slowly gel with the NT, we can't pressure them (especially Marlon) from the start.

Now there is NO EXCUSE in this damn world that Sixto Vizuete or whoever the hell is in charge of the convocatoria to not call up Marlon De Jesus or Jaime Ayovi b/c at this point that would just be retarded. You gotta be blind to not see the potential in Marlon.

3. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That miss was sad. and jaime ayovi is starting to show his scoring abilities too. hopefully they keep it up theres no pressure on them until the actual world cup or maybe even after 2014. It all depends on how caicedo benitez and bieler play during that time

4. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I also think that guys like Ayovi and De Jesus and some other guys that have been playing well should get a shot. Vizuete or whoever is gonna coach should introduce them in slowly. Building up their confidence and experience one step at a time The NT team needs new faces and young guys should get a shot, because the future depends on them. Look at a team like Chile, their a team the mizes young players well with expeirenced veterans.

5. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    lmfaoooo repped, this was epic.

as for Marlon, hes looking promising, when do they play again?

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    this weekend vs. Universidad Catolica. I'll post the time but it will be on Ecuavisa Int.

7. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I read jaime ayovi scored a hatrick today. were they stunners or just poached?

8. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    How old is Jaime Ayovi?

9. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    "The King" go to the thread of Serie A de Ecuador. There is a video of the goals of the games and enjoy.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he just turned 22 in february

11. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wow!!! He has a future, if he really is 22 years old. I did not know that he was that young. Hopefully, he will not mess around with illegal substances and/or alcohol and destroy his career. I wish him the best. Why depend on the same failures for the next Copa America and/or World Cup elimination process like F. Caicedo, C. Benitez, Palacios, etc.? Here is the answer. Marlon de Jesus is another possibility. I have seen him play in El Nacional and he is not scare to score a goal or with contact with the defenders. He is a natural forward. Both players remind me a little to Agustín Delgado. Small frame, tall, agile, quick. By small frame, I mean medium size built. I saw Batioja play in that tournament in Colombia but he needs to prove himself in games in the first division of Serie A of Ecuador. He needs exposure.

12. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    thanks.

13. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Marlon De Jesus and Jaime Ayovi are really young. Jaime Ayovi is actually Walter Ayovi's younger brother, they said it a while back in Ecuavisa. I knew Ayovi had something good about him since the beginning of the season, it was only a matter of time. He was bound to be the answer up front for emelec once the whole team adapted to Sampaoli's style of playing (something I thought wouldn't happen).

one good thing i must point out is that Rojas and Ayovi play well together. Marlon De Jesus and players like Marvin Pita and MJ Quinonez play well together. And I think Edison Preciado and Marlon can end up making an dangerous duo up front in the 2nd half of the year. El Nacional's whole squad will probably have a better performance for this 2nd half of the season.

14. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Who could be the next #9 for the National Team? To me, it should be J. Ayoví or M. De Jesus. They are still developing but at least these players should be taken in consideration.

15. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    these two or bieler should be given a crack at it in the upcoming copa america and friendlies.

16. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
  17. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
  18. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
  19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree. it's 2 options as of right now until Bieler gets his citizenship. I think Marlon is still a baby, but damn he plays like an experienced guy when he finishes. Jaime Ayovi should be the starter for the NT. we gotta find who to pair him up with. We got friendlies coming in August so both Ayovi and De Jesus better be in the official list or i'll just be pissed.

20. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  21. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Younger than me :eek:

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm pretty sure bieler is like 26 now

24. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Abel Casquete is doing real good at that bastard club River Plate. He already has an argentine accent :D

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    how old is he