Problems with Giants Stadium Security

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls: Supporters Clubs' started by GIO17, Apr 24, 2005.

1. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I actually have a funny story about these "yelloe-jacket" security dudes.

When me and my freinds were at the Peru-Argentina match last year, there were some serious problems. We were all standing on our seats, jumping, and chanting. Then security told us to sit, some of us did, others refused. One security grabbed one of our guys, and immediately everyone jumped on that securty ******. He called in his "boys" and in came about 15 "yellow-jacket"
    losers. They started a small riot, and there were people yelling, kicking, and throwing punches. I remember that the entire row of seats behind us collapsed, and there were bodies flying everywhere.

Point is, they only pick on you if are an easy target, use "Safety in numbers"

2. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I vaguely remember this. TWas quite funny. They'd come running, all the PEruvians would sit down.

Shame that was the "Jordan Cila Memorial game" Still ********ing bitter about that.

Question :

Every Metro fan knows their FO is the worst. You ask every single MLS fan to choose the worst FO, Metro would win 99%-1%. HOW CAN THESE FRICKIN IDIOTS OVER AT AEG NOT HAVE FIGIRED OUT THAT THESE GUYS NEED TO GO???????????????

3. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Straighten them out before we come 6/12 :D

4. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    Sadly they are picking at our giant numbers right now. They want all of us gone. They think it's a laugh the way they treat us. It really ticks me off that they are taking advantage of the rules the way they are and using them to their benefit to try and kick us out.

But about your situation, sorry to hear they started it, but when you think about it now and of course you don't think about it then. If you don't give it back to them then the cavalry for the Gorillias in Yellow aren't coming.

So other than that it's a damned shame, because there has always been peace by both sides. We don't bother the yellow jackets & they don't bother us. Do their jobs, not be an arse.

5. Simon Birch

Simon Birch New Member

Aug 4, 2003
    With McOwen's Monkey
    Hardcore. Once your panties get out of their wad, you should fight them, gorillas be damned!

6. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Fixed your post. Nobody ranks yer gramma inna pome,
    'cause itsa forma self expreshun.