Pro Evolution Soccer 2012: What would you improve if you were Konami?

Discussion in 'Games' started by thedragonrik58, Jul 26, 2011.

1. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    There is a speed function in PES2012. Have you tried making the game faster?

2. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Wii game has finally arrived. Got it for $19 on Amazon.

I'm still trying to get comfortale with the Professional difficulty. The gap between Normal and Professional is still big for me. Every time I get the equalizer, the CPU always gets a late goal to win the game. It's getting frustrating. It feels like the AI is a bigger cheater on PES than on FIFA. And what sucks is that I can't change difficulties in the Master League mode.

3. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ is it difficult on the Wii version to set custom leagues (MLS)? How about player vs player, is it fun? thx

4. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I don't know. I bought this game for La Liga and Champions League.

Where is Europa League?

5. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I give up. I can't ever win a game in the Master League on Professional. If I move back down to Regular, it's waaayyyy too easy. I'm stuck in-between.

6. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    What do you have your pass assistance setting on? Have you promoted some youth players?

7. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Assisted. And I used Match Mode Players. Is there a way to make Regular a little harder for me?

8. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Yeah but what level of assistance? There's five levels.

And match mode players? Man up and do it with Ordaz, Minanda and Co. :D

9. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know this level of assistance you're speaking of. Do you have the Wii version? Maybe it's only available on the HD consoles. The only selections I have is Select Player, Assisted, Semi-Assisted, and Unassisted.

Tired of not winning. I alays quit when I concede a game-winning goal.

Here's how the AI cheats: You dominate the possession. After all the hard work of possessing the ball, you get no goal. The AI gets a corner kick and then scores. They hold on and win. What a joke.

10. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LOL. No penalty on this play.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woc9QmlXMMU"]PES 2012 (Wii) Cheating AI - YouTube[/ame]

11. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Oh you have the Wii version!

Can't help you there buddy :(

12. Grillinnap

Grillinnap Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Downtown Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do I (Villarreal) still have a chance to win the league? It just seems like Barca and Real will never lose again. Barca's only loss was against me. One of Real's losses was also against me. What are your guys' experience in La Liga? Is the game biased towards the big 2?

[​IMG]

13. SUPA10

SUPA10 New Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    first thing ill do is sack the lot that are doing the series except for the graphics guys the game guys are awful i miss my pes i want to come back to master league but not with this gameplay!!!

14. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Got PES as an early Christmas gift.

I like the feel of the gameplay compared to last year. Reminds me a bit of FIFA.:D

I can actually win some games online now. :p

15. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Are you Fuking kidding me? The Dutch Eredivisie is better than all the leagues you named combined. WTF? Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord, Twente > every team in South and North-America.

No one cares about the French League? Dude, you don't know nothing about football.

16. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    you dont know anything about football saying that those dutch teams are better than every team in south america. there are teams in SA that will wipe the floor with any one of those dutch teams

17. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Seriously, and even some of those Mexican teams such as Chivas and maybe even Tigres could take a few of the Dutch teams back to school.
    Just because a team is in Europe, doesn't mean that they are better than any other team outside of Europe. ;)

18. C.ronaldogoal

C.ronaldogoal New Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hi all, I am new member here, I just have a question for you guys.
    First of all, I was a PES user. Now I play Fifa. However, I saw some videos of PES 12 yesterday. I didn't find something different from the 11 version. My question is, can someone tell me, is there anything different from PES11 ? Cuz if is there something interesting maybe I am gonna buy it.

regards,

19. C.ronaldogoal

C.ronaldogoal New Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid

this one of the videos I saw

http://www.videozer.com/video/EN3BtJ3f

20. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Some of the camera POV's from 11 are gone, there's more options in creating stadiums, more balls, more boots, and that's pretty much it I think.

Oh, and the stuff that you can purchase with GP's is somewhat cheaper this time around, so you can unlock them more quickly this time around.

21. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    They've changed up the passing and the defense systems as well as tweaked the AI to be a little more free and find space.

There's a bit more options in Master League and Become a Legend Mode as well.

22. Mr. Manhattan

Mr. Manhattan Member

Nov 4, 2011
    CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Great point man, i was thinking about that a few days ago.
    Europe is VERY overated. The top teams are of course miles ahead of everyone else. But there's probably no more than 15 god like club teams in the world.
    If Europe was really that great. Than im sure England would be dominating everyone.

23. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

And even those godlike cliubs can be beaten by the some of the top teams in Mexico, IMO. Remember, not too long ago, Chivas beat Barca like what 4-1 in a game in the USA, and Barca was playing well at that time. I'm not exactly a Chivas fan, but I follow Mexican soccer so I know what teams can compete with the very best, and Chivas is one of them.

That's why I wish that FIFA made a World Champions League, it would actually bring the best club teams around the world from each confederation to duke it out against each other for a top title. Too bad it will never happen because the UEFA Champions League has too much history to be cast aside as the second most important club title in the world. Plus, the FIFA Club World Cup has been, IMO, a major disappointment compared to the UEFA Champions League.