Primavera Coppa Italia tonight, Juventus v Napoli. Starts 8:45 at Juventus Stadium.

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Il Ciuccio, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]lets hope they win !

2. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Is this the final mate?

btw Roberto Insigne is such a sexy ********

3. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    my bad just saw what the pic said

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    first leg.

5. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeaa just noticed the small print. who actually has a better team i never watch this primavera stuff...

6. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Gennaro Tutino, Roberto Insigne, Soma Novonthy, Igor Lasicki, hope to see these boys with the first team in the near future!

Juventus has a top notch youth set up, have that romanian youth keeper and Leali, both who are projected to be great players

according to FM13 (which never lies!) Gennaro Tutino should be a top notch player we should expect playing at a high level, not quite as rated as Lorenzo Insigne, but more of a starter/top bench player as either a backup to Hamsik or playing on the right wing (FM13 never lies!)

7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Juve probably has the better primavera team, but Napoli aren't slouches either, they got a bunch of good prospects in the youth squad, I'm looking out for Gennaro Tutino mostly, in a few years he should be ready for Napoli first team barring something horrible happening

8. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Oh FM13 lies, Tutino plays on the left lol. For the most part FM13 is really reliable though. It's a fantastic database I don't know how they do it. Watch out for Nicolao, this guy is really promising.

If anybody finds a stream post it up...

9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think where FM13 fails (and its not quite a fail, its more just a little odd) is how a centerback would be ineffectual at sweeper, I get that some might not be very good at it, but when I was taught centerback as a kid, they especially taught you the role of the sweeper. This was a local rec league when I was a kid as well.

Also attacking wingbacks being "ineffectual" at right or left mid is a funny one too.

But you also learn how tough the assistants of top clubs (and Napoli is considered one in FM13, despite what some board members on here think) are in terms of what they look for in a player, also the different philosophies of your coaching staff really influence how you perceive the players at your disposal. It's an incredibly elaborate game.

But Gennaro Tutino is probably the highest rated Napoli youngster, if you upgrade youth facilities, you can probably get some more out of some of the other ones, but Tutino is one to look out for.

10. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    any streams for this? been looking ages

11. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    can't find shit, I might have to check the juve forums see if they have anything

but these are all potential players whose Careers are going to get ********ed over every season Mazzarri stays.

but mate, did you see the post I tagged you in?

12. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    no not yet mate i'll have a look after the game, im just gonna look for a sportitalia stream rather than the game itself, will post it if i get lucky

13. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  14. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    whats funny is how Napoli Primavera runs a 4-2-3-1, might be a sign of things to come once Mazzarri leaves

anyways damn these guys are reeling into Napoli failing to beat Plzen lol, rightly so that was embarrassing

15. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    oh ffs they've goone to the news, didnt realise it was the news link, gonna search again

16. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It's on sportitalia 1. Can't find shit though.

17. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i've checked loads of links, it seams you can get every chanel but sp1

18. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    oh well I'll Arsehole Wanker flick his dick around while Arsenhole put in Per ********in' Mertesacker whose might just well be stupider than Salvatore Aronica

19. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Juve up one on a set piece header. Just like the senior team...

20. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    65': GOL SPETTACOLARE DI TUTINO! L'azzurro parte sulla fascia sinistra e entra in area dribblando due avversari nello stretto lungo la linea di fondo, poi rientra sul destro e batte Branescu, 1-1 del Napoli!

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    1-1 looks like Tutino is someone to look at hope he is tall...

22. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    1-1 seems like a pretty good result, better than the senior team did at the Juventus Stadium lol

23. Napule

Napule Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Tutino's goal was great, there will probably be highlights soon. He still has a way to go, he's only 15 but playing with kids 2-3 years older than him.

From what I've read Radosevic played very badly. Hopefully it was just an off game because he should be one of the best out there.

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy