Pre/PBP/Post: Houston Dynamo v. New England Revolution, Saturday, March 8

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by newtex, Feb 26, 2014.

?

Result?

Poll closed Mar 7, 2014.
  1. Dynamo win

14 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Dynamo tie

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. Dynamo lose

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. Let's all just pretend this is a MLS Cup final. That seems to work against these guys.

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. metroag

metroag Da Bomb Diggity

Mar 2, 2006
    La hacienda

freaking hilarious-that same lady stopped me on way to my seats (ok-she's new, it's the first match of the season), but I get up at half, make eye contact and small chat when I get up to leave at half.

I go to the stairs to see you and Dr. L and boast about "I always knew about Bruin" (but you guys weren't at your seats) and had no problems walking up the stairs but I go back down it and get stopped for my tix. I am like-I just saw you, you know where I sit. Oh well. I like the lady from last year, she had her stuff together.

2. Hungryjack

Hungryjack Member+

Jul 8, 2006
    Houston
    Ah, you snuck the stuff by them this time!

*rey* and Levy2k6 repped this.
  3. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Over on the poor side there's almost never anybody checking anything, except for the one game where there was a seat nazi checking every single ticket in 2 sections. Our problem is that people are always trying to stand at the rail in our section and take pictures, chat, talk on the phone, watch the game, yell at friends below or wave across the field. I don't know what attracts people to our one little area like that but I look around the stadium and see nowhere else where people are mobbing the rails like that.

4. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We had a math major at the register in our concessions line. Fuking took 20 minutes to get some popcorn n cotton candy for my lil' man!

The ass raping of Bean Town made up for it all. Fireworks were well done and my clone and I had a great night. Great way to start off the Post Brian Ching era of Dynamo football. Dare we say there was the B.C. times and now After Ching.
    See what I did there @The_Ponce
    Haha!

The_Ponce, Levy2k6 and ChrizG13 repped this.
  5. DonJuego

DonJuego Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everyone has the right to compare apples and oranges.

6. txsn

txsn Member+

Jan 22, 2008
    Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The go there because they think they can get free balloons. ;)

brahmafutbol repped this.