Pre-PBP-Post Game Thread : NY Red Bulls @Vancouver Whitecaps - March 8th, 7:30 PM. MSG2

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Thomas A Fina, Mar 7, 2014.

1. iced1776

iced1776 Member+

Dec 4, 2009
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Almost have to think its a matter of time though unfortunately, he had a lot of people knocking at his door this off season. What was it, something like 3 or 4 different teams rumored to be pursuing him?

2. jeremydneezy

jeremydneezy Member

Dec 12, 2011
    Greenville, SC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, and if RBNY has another successful season he will be seen as one of the favorites for any job opening.
    I'm fine with him leaving and getting another crack at a head coaching post but I wanted him to stay at least one more year to help Petke through the learning process.

3. G Enriquez

G Enriquez Member+

Apr 1, 2002
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. tigersoccer2005

tigersoccer2005 Member+

Dec 1, 2003
    North Bergen, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I DVR'ed the game and only just got to see it last night. Absolute horror show. I know Henry and Olave weren't there but geez--that defense looked completely shambolic. Opening up the season getting blitzed 3-0 is not exactly the start any red bull fan had in mind. I'll chalk it up to the fact that it is still very early in the season and they may still have some kinks to work out, but they do have to wake up. Hopefully the home opener will be a more positive experience.