Pre/During/Post Match Thread | Supercopa de España 2L | FC Barcelona v Sevilla FC | 21 Aug 2010 [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, Aug 16, 2010.

1. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Pre/During/Post Match Thread | Supercopa de España 2L | FC Barcelona v Sevilla FC | 21 Aug 2010

I think you mean the patch for winning the Club World Cup?

example:

[​IMG]

2. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Pre/During/Post Match Thread | Supercopa de España 2L | FC Barcelona v Sevilla FC | 21 Aug 2010

Cool, Adriano in... straight swap for Xavi?

3. Anyone for tennis

Mar 10, 2009
    South Saturn Delta
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Xavi off for Adriano, we have 3 former Sevilla players on

4. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Seriously, this season's team thread could be called "8 world champions + 3 former Sevilla players + a Messi!!"

5. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Messi gets the hattie. :cool:

6. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

messi hatrick !!!!!!!!!

7. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat

Now I can relax. :p

8. MavadoDribblez

MavadoDribblez Member+

Feb 7, 2008
    Ontario
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

For shame Monty, for shame Monty. :p Yes we can all enjoy the fact that we're winners of the Supercopa. What interplay between Maxwell, Villa, Iniesta and Messi on that last goal.

9. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

hmm didnt know i could take the captain badge at the end to lift the cup :rolleyes:

but ill take it :D

10. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Puyol, lift another.

11. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

First silverware of the season, check.
    First Messi hattrick of the season, check.
    First Monty reverse-jinxing of the season, check ;)

12. Don Nurilio

Don Nurilio Member

Sep 28, 2009
    E u r o p e
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Jizzzzzzzzz !

1 cup down 3 to go :D

What does Ibra Anims mean btw ?

13. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

spanish supercup titles :
    barcelona 9
    real madrid 8

we have taken the top ^_^

14. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL

Reyes de la Supercopa!

15. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Not sure... but I'm wondering if we've seen the last of Ibrahimovic.

16. Baysic

Baysic Member+

Jun 11, 2009
    The Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    Club América

Great way to start the season off..

17. 35mmMessiah

35mmMessiah Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Canuckville
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Montserrat

It means "keep your spirits up".

18. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

and etoo score 2 goals to win the italian supercup for inter against roma 3-1

i wonder if he can pull the 6 titles he made with barca again with inter , if he does then nobody can achieve that ever again , seriously its impossible to win everything with 2 different clubs 2 years in a row o_O

19. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Surley no player has won back to back trebles with 2 clubs in 2 different countries? And what a year Sneijder is having.

20. Don Nurilio

Don Nurilio Member

Sep 28, 2009
    E u r o p e
    Club:
    FC Barcelona

Me too , but i hope not :rolleyes: he deserves a second chance. However i think its was good decision to not play him at first, cause we needed a mobile frontline against a side like Sevilla, but i thought he would get some minutes at the end ? ehh well we won and im glad :)

21. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm telling you guys, they loooove Ibra in the Camp Nou. Pretty sure that's who they were chanting for.

22. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL

Just to clarify the Samu thing. He won 3 of the 6 with us. He had left by the Supercopas last year. I will be rooting super hard for Atleti on Friday.

Also, how retarded is Maradona, using Messi as a central midfielder. BWahahahaha. Yes keep the world's best goalscorer as far away from goal as possible. Genius!

23. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

A question that has kept me up at nights and still an ongoing debate in our forums. Messi did good with Riquelme(But we relied far too much on him) Veron and whomever was a real CM but now we have a gem in Pastore(Who Messi wants at Barcelona and turned down a chance to go to Madrid)...

24. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL

I know this is OT, but a midfield of Masch, Banega and Pastore, with Messi, Aguero and the Mandril pig would be a killer lineup. Garay, Fazio as centrebacks (by 2014 keep in mind) Insua on the left and Zabaleta on the right.

That has world champs written all over it.

OT/

sorry.

25. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

^^^

Agree, if you ever want you are free to drop by our forums and discuss it(Which I believe you have not sure but your name does look familiar), you are echoing what many of us have been saying.This is about Barca and their first title, hope they do great this season.

I asked a question over on our forums, O/U on Messi hitting 42 goals this season?