[Post-Game Thread 11/2] Dynamo v Frisco [R]

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by El Naranja, Nov 2, 2007.

1. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member+

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    To see if you have any rep click on the "My BigSoccer" link, that will take you to a page that has any rep you've received. To give rep click on the scales icon next to a post (it only shows up if you are using the default bigsoccer skin), a box will show up where you can enter a comment and choose positive or negative rep.

2. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. JoeMax

JoeMax New Member

Oct 5, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can we stop supporting bullsh**, please? You "love them for it"? You sound like Wynalda. Time wasting, diving, flopping, faining.... it's all the same and it's not "part of the game". Until we stop supporting players when they do this crap (even ours), they'll keep pretending it is.

4. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    what is it with everyone around here lately? too much anger on these boards. mr. *rey* says save it for the KC and sing your asses off, but guess what he sees in 213? people with their hands in their pockets. :rolleyes:

sorry dude, but it is part of the game. everywhere in the world. what's your solution for cleaning it up? i don't think little old me random person on a soccer board can do anything to change the world. hell i can't even convince my boss to give me the corner office with a nice view and i'm suppose to stop all the diving, hacking, etc.

5. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nobody has mentioned that little old lady who did the kick off, she is supposedly the Dynamo's oldest season ticket holder, but I don't know how they know that. Does anybody here know her? She made me think about my great aunt, she has moved to Corpus but in the 70's and 80's she used to go to all the Hurricane games with me. If she still lived here I know she would still be going, and she's in her 90's now. She loved those games back then. And she knew all the players' names. But I doubt she had ever seen a soccer game before we started going.

And another random late thought from the game... when we were leaving under the west stands two guys came down a ramp with little Italian flags chanting "Italia, Italia!" with an Italian accent. We joined in their chant and they thought that was cool. I don't know if they spoke English, but we were sort of speaking Spanitalian to them, they said something about "Italia numero uno!" and I asked them, Cuándo, en 94? and they said, no, ahora!!!
    Then I started chanting "Francia" and they laughed.

I think maybe they were Rickker's sons. :rolleyes:

6. JoeMax

JoeMax New Member

Oct 5, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not being able to stop it is one thing. Being impressed when a player pretends that there's mud in his cleats or a kick to the shoulder was a kick to the head is another.

But you're right - F*** this, it's 4-pack buyin' time!!!!

7. Cansez

Cansez Member

Sep 9, 2007
    Suburbia, Texas
    Feel free to not read it then.

8. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just got home.

9. AeroSquire1836

Feb 13, 2007
    HOUSTON
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    just in time to get a little work done before you come back and help us rock the whiz out of our house!

10. anderson

anderson Member+

Feb 28, 2002
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. aveslacker

aveslacker Member+

Ajax
    United States
    Apr 2, 2006
    Old Madras
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn right.

12. Dynamo_Forever

Dynamo_Forever Member+

Aug 9, 2007
    Clear Lake, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can honestly say I was pissed at FC Dallas for time wasting at the beginning of the game. I felt like they couldn't beat us straight up so that was their only strategy.

After the Dynamo went up and started time wasting I thought to myself "Karma is a Biatch!"

I personally don't like time wasting when it's very obvious....like Ruiz needing a stretcher to get off the field only to run back on sec later. Personally I feel if you need a stretcher to get off the field you should not be allowed to come back onto the field....you are either subbed or your team plays short. :D

13. MLSNHTOWN

MLSNHTOWN Member+

Oct 27, 1999
    Houston, TX
    1. Sala was actually hurt so I didn't feel like he was time wasting.

2. Ruiz is Ruiz. The stretcher was hysterical as I rightly predicted that he would be back up in about one minute and he was.

14. houston_gunner

houston_gunner New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Houston
    I love the pictures from El Dia because in the background all you see is a blur of the orange crowd. There is no red from seats to be seen anywhere.

15. truthandlife

truthandlife Member

Jul 28, 2003
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I like this one...

[​IMG]

16. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is my favorite: [​IMG]

Thanks for posting these, Anderson.

17. truthandlife

truthandlife Member

Jul 28, 2003
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
  18. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX

I liked the flags they ran after the goals. Good job by the FO. Sure, it's not as cool as when as SG does it...but hey, I liked it anywho.

19. voodoogeisha

voodoogeisha New Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Katy

the Flyin' Hawaiian
    :D

20. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea, I liked those and the fireworks on the roof. I take credit for the fireworks, I liked them last year and a while back I asked Oliver Luck if we were going to have them again this year, he said something like "oh, yea, that's right, we had them for the playoffs last year." So it's all my doing. :rolleyes:
    :cool:

21. 60-90 Days

60-90 Days New Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Not only are you a walking Houston Soccer Encyclopedia, you make it happen with the fireworks. If that keeps working, maybe suggest some free giveaways !!!

Who took this? Incredible picture !!!!!

Karma was sweet that night when it came to time wasting. It couldn't have happened to a better team !!!

22. truthandlife

truthandlife Member

Jul 28, 2003
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
  23. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    atpag:

can you please take nobious off your avatar! its disturbing and stalkerish. i smell a restraining order coming soon.

24. 60-90 Days

60-90 Days New Member

Apr 6, 2007
    I will tonight. I am at work right now and I do not have access to my next work of art.
    Is it too much nobius for you?