Possible Crests, Logos, Colors and Kits of Miami MLS expansion team

Discussion in 'Inter Miami CF' started by Lucho305, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Utherhimo

Utherhimo Member

Dec 28, 2006
    Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Miami Seahawks colors with black.

2. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Orange, white & black. If they fail after their 1st season will they also be taken over and moved to Baltimore? Will there be another 20 year wait before another franchise is granted? Will that one be the one that finally sticks around?.....:confused:

3. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just reading through this thread, and saw this...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. BlueIntent

BlueIntent Member

May 24, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Reminds me of the Palermo kit...

5. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Butini's website is fun. Its got kits and shields.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

Inter Miami CF, Junior de Barranquilla
    United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I want see if they can mix some of these up, let me kno what yall think...
    These Uniforms but with a mix of the three Crest..

Ok I actually think I would use the second, I like the circular shape and the fact they use the year MIAMI Was established, either is fine, (1566 discovered, or better yet maybe 1821 when it became part of the U.S.)

I like the colors for the reason that is Miami-Dade County colors
    What historic thing does Miami have that we can add to the crest?
    But so far what you guys think of that

8. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. futbol in Miami

Colombia
    Sep 11, 2011
    Miami
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ugghh, a few cliche things i hate. i think its time we buck the trend like the Heat did and do away with soft pink, aqua and orange pastel colors. the freedom tower? thats a cuban thing. the real madrid looking crest is too real madrid.

i love the blue and white crest and kit. simple and modern. if we do get a team, i hope they aim for that design.

Lucho305 repped this.
  10. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yea thats the best one for me as well, yea freedom tower thing has to go, in Miami there is not only cubans, we all are Miamians, there has to be something that represents the city with all ethnicities included, especially the aspect that we are an american city and part of the states, as many out of towners dont see us that way...

11. FLRef

FLRef Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Florida
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Freedom Tower has a history prior to the Cuban influx and is an iconic part of the city's skyline (even though, yes, people do associate it more with its role as a processing center for Cuban refugees nowadays).

12. futbol in Miami

Colombia
    Sep 11, 2011
    Miami
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    exactly. besides, the tower's history does not have that much of an impact so as to put it in any crest or sports logo. we dont have a historic, man made landmark that can go on a teams logo.

Lucho305 repped this.
  13. futbol in Miami

Colombia
    Sep 11, 2011
    Miami
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if we can get something similar to Brazils Gremio fc i would love it. as long as that blue stays. mix it with white or black stripes.

[​IMG]

Lucho305 repped this.
  14. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any new design concepts/ ideas for uniforms or crests?!

15. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did you see this one?
    [​IMG]

Lucho305 repped this.
  16. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yea, i think thats the best one yet

17. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone know a program I can use to create some kits for the team? I have a few ideas in my head...

Anyone has new ideas/kits

18. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey to the guys that design the kits, what's the program you need to design/create one? Is it Adobe Photoshop, an dif it is where do you get the Templates?? I have some ideas up my sleeve

19. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn how sad you guys don't post anything here anymore, I bet you other candidate city forums get new posts everyday, no wonder they don't want to give us our own forum ( maybe not even a team)!! We have no passion in anything, yall look like yall don't want a team...

20. BlueIntent

BlueIntent Member

May 24, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    There´s not much to post about yet.. patience :cautious:

21. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't. At least, not in Miami.....:D

22. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FYI even in humor those types of posts are trolling. Watch it.

23. Lucho305

Lucho305 Member

United States
    Jul 9, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Miami FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyways @SoccerPrime and @Antique,

Prime, come on man, now more than ever we need that forum. I know the sudden news blast about Miami MLS didn't give us any new news, but to others that were not in the know, now know! My twitter was blowing up yesterday about Miami MLS. Now regulars are aware of a team coming to the Cocaine Cowboys.

Antique, get ready for U.S. Open cup, it should be fun. Which side are you on? Has the Strikers said anything with the possibility of a Miami MLS exoansion team? ( as in if they would fold or they would stay?) I really want them to stay, I hope they don't fold because a good rivalry is brewing their, I always dreamed of two soccer teams in these two cities. The rivalry would be awesome!!

24. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Strikers and traffic finally seem to understand that Mr Becks and all of his cohorts are serious and that there will be an MLS team in Miami before 2020. That is part of the reason you see Tom Mulroy & Striker players doing coaching/player clinics all over the tri-county nightly. It is part of their community outreach to make the Strikers part of the SoFl community even deeper than it is. They seem to have until 2016 or 2017 to do this, depending on when MLS lets Becks in.

Traffic has also pledged $15,000,000 for a stadium. Either a new one or a rehab/rebuild of Lockhart. We will know this month if the plan to build a water park around the stadium & the baseball stadium will happen or not. If it does, with a 50 year lease from the FAA, Lockhart will be rebuilt & they will remain there in a stadium about half the capacity of the current Lockhart. If not, they have at least 2 other options in central Broward to North Broward to try to get a stadium built ASAP. They seem to want to be located as far away from a Miami team as possible.

This means that, as of now, Traffic most emphatically means to keep the Strikers alive. They have Carolina & their interest in Atlanta for sale and intend to keep the Strikers in NASL. Hopefully they'll have enough $$$ to build a competitive team.

Sadly, I do NOT expect the Strikers & the Miami team to play in USOC. For whatever reason we do not get any local teams in the draw. California or Texas are as close as we've had to a local team at Lockhart. Maybe Becks has enough pull to get USSF to change that, but who knows.

Strikers season ends Saturday. As ever, the gates are always open on the south side of the stadium for everyone in the tri-county to attend. That includes folks fromM-D. We have a small contingent from Homestead that drives up to every game. They wonder why others from M-D don't join them.....:cool:

25. Jossed

Jossed Member+

Apr 23, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I still get the vibe that Traffic and the Strikers are in denial about Becks and his traveling circus coming to town. There is really nothing they can do anyway. Even if Traffic puts on a brave front at first, they have to seriously wonder about the Strikers viability with a MLS team in the market.