Porque eres de Chivas?

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by -REY MISTERIO-, May 9, 2012.

1. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    CHIVAS ES...

ES VIVIR CON UNA RAZON,
    ES SOÑAR CON UNA ILUSION,
    ES LA HERMANDAD DE TODA LA GENTE QUE NOS LLAMAMOS CHIVAHERMANOS,
    ES ESTAR ORGULLOSO DE PORTAR TUS COLORES,
    ES PASION Y AMOR A TU NOMBRE,
    ES IDENTIFICARTE ENTRE LA GENTE NO COMO UNO MAS
    SI NO COMO "EL MAS"!!
    POR QUE SOMOS PARTE DE TU HISTORIA Y POR QUE LLEVAMOS LOS COLORES EN LA PIEL Y A TI EN EL CORAZON...
    POR ESO Y MAS SOMOS CHIVAS!!!

TENEMOS HISTORIA
    [​IMG]
    CHIVAS IS ...

IS LIVING WITH A REASON
    DREAM IS AN ILLUSION,
    IS THE BROTHERHOOD OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CALL CHIVAHERMANOS,
    IS TO BE PROUD OF YOUR COLORS,
    PASSION AND LOVE IS in YOUR NAME,
    Login BETWEEN PEOPLE NOT LIKE ONE MORE
    BUT Like IF YOU LIKE "THE MOST"!
    Because WE ARE PART OF YOUR HISTORY AND WE CARRY THE COLORS IN THE SKIN AND YOU IN THE HEART ...
    That’s WHY WE CHIVAS AND MORE!

we have history

2. U.S Chiva

U.S Chiva Member

Oct 22, 2006
    Salinas California/Denver, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Andas pedo?

3. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no wey no ando P-do
    se que mucha gente de que trabaja en la oficina incluyendo directivos
    se meten a este foro y quiero que vean por que somos de chivas
    quiero que entiendan que trabajar para chivas es un orgullo y que le den el mil% de su dedicación y pasión a su trabajo, nosotros los Chivahermanos no somos como cualquier fan de el montón, ocupamos que toda la gente que esta dentro de nuestro club sepa que ellos nos representan en todo trabajo que ellos asen para el club ..desde el dueño, presidente, la mascota como asta el chavo que recoge los balones

la manera que esta jugando nuestro club no es la que todos queremos y eso solo quiere decir que las cosas no se están asiendo bien, que hay gente que trabaja para el club de mis amores que no esta entregando el Mil % y eso no es permitido al menos para mi
    Chivas es Historia, Tradición y Pasión

[​IMG]

I know many people that work in the office including directors
    they get to this forum and I want them to read why We are chivas !
    understand that working for Chivas is something to be proud off and we will demand no more than the thousand% of their dedication and passion to their work, we are Chivahermanos not like any fan of the heap, we need all the people that work for our club to know that they represent US starting from the owner, president, the guy that sells tickets, coach, the mascot as the guy who takes care of the balls

the way we are playing our club is not what we all want and that just means that things are not gripping well, there are people working for the club of my love that is not delivering the thousand % and that is not allowed at least for me
    Chivas is History, Tradition and Passion

4. sodi_gar

sodi_gar Member

Aug 2, 2006
    murrieta, ca
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    tienes razon broder. this club isn't where I would have imagined it would be. We have a lot of people against the idea of our success and we do have people that are part of the organization whose hearts are not in it. pero sobre todo el mensaje tiene que venir del el jefe de jefes. Hay que decidir cual es nuestra identidad, nuestra mision y meta. when everyone understands the mission, the identity we are trying to attain only then can everyone give their full effort (from the office stand point). Mientras tanto los fans pueden hace todo posible para apoyar el club. Erik wynalda said it best in the Black army entreviste about chivas needing to decide if we want to be a mexican club in the mls or just another mls club.

I say the best of both worlds but play a mexican style futbol . It's no fluke that mexican teams usually dominate mls teams and are protagonists to win torunaments such as copa sudamericana and libertadores