Players you want back at your club

Discussion in 'Italy' started by Deranged, Mar 25, 2014.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    tried so hard, Milan wants to hire Bigon?

ahahahaha

Rafa might say we're at 80%, but Milan at 50% is in 11th place, 100% is...

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    spending 100m on transfers and not challenging for the title is so benitez.

juve have nothing to worry about anytime soon when their only " competition " are napoli and roma. lmao

3. forza 4zA

forza 4zA Member+

Jul 9, 2013
    East Coast US
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  4. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan

Not sure if serious, but I'll take the off chance that my communication is poor.

No troll, but are you really thinking Milan is making any real sort of effort in the transfer market to build a competitive squad? Really? With these stopgap nobody freebies? Cmon, gimme what your smoking dude :D

50%, 52.5%, 67.95% or whatever arbitrary number you assign, aside, I don't think either of us disagree that Milan has been absolutely a joke at the approach in transfers the last two seasons. I mean, cmon, you basically handed me the argument by laughing at Birsa's signing, which fully supports my point.

If Galliani had $100m to spend, I will guarantee you he wouldn't pick second hand players from Spain.

So enjoy it while it lasts kiddo's :geek:

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Come talk to us when you guys are making money.

6. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Ok what would you like to discuss? Catenaccio in Serie A again because some pizza guy said so? :D

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    nah id like to discuss Maldini,

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Also Milan got Kaka from Real Madrid so you cant talk about getting Spanish league bench players.

9. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yes I most certainly can because I was laughing at spending 100m on bench players...

Compare how much Milan spent for Kaka, oh yeah...nothing, LOL

Madrid let Milan have Kaka for FREE!!

Again, the narrative of Milan doing things on the cheap, unlike you guys, rears it's ugly but accurate head.

And really, talking about Milan making money or whatever the point was. What do I care if Milan (Berlu) made money or not? I would only really care if he reinvested it into upcoming soldiers, rather that 2nd rate bench players. It's his money after all. It benefits me none, but in response to your previous post, Milan did make money. Both of the last two years, just that very little was reinvested. Your owner, on the other hand, is infusing money into the team which is different than making/earning money.

Neither scenario is a bragging point in so far that it benefits neither of us financially at all. The only benefit is how much money is made or infused into a team to make it more competitive, and that brings me back to my most accurate blow to any of your arguments, and...

I repeat.

If Galliani were to have 100m to spend, the rivalry thread would be a heated war between Milan and Juve with the rest of you dudes looking in from the outside :p

So you can stop with the Milan sucks trolls...they're like well

[​IMG]

You find me one Milan fan on this forum that disagrees. We're not Romans ok? :p

We don't blame our problems on some invisible conspiracy theory. We know we suck. We know why.

Now I'm going to go out for Pizza. I'm going to use my phone to take pictures of it, then I'm going to post them in your off topic threads...just especially for you Chooch :sneaky:

St. Michael's Sword repped this.
  10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Which players did we pay that much play on the #bench lol

11. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    other end, like came off it? :coffee:

Man, I just think of what Galliani could have done with 100m...:mad:
    I wouldn't mind them blowing it away on bunga bunga parties, if I
    at least got a fricken invitation :D ... but ya ...

Inzaghi...bring him back to the A Squad!!!

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    we spent Cavani money. I guess we should of got Balotelli instead of Gonzalo.

13. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Berlu pocketed Silva and Ibra money. There's your difference.
    You could have had Toni or Gilardino for $2m or free and basically had the same production. :p lol

Rossonero23 repped this.
  14. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lmao does Toni and Gilardino score on you goofballs at Milan?

15. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    how much did napoli make? 6m? lol

your team spent 100m in the summer and is 20 points off first. how is that even possible?? mazzari knew exactly when to leave.

La Magica repped this.
  16. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    like he has it so much better at inter right. All you people go on about wasting money who would you people of gotten ? We are having a better season when Mazzarri coached us while we were in the CL with him we finished in like 6th place.

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Wait, what?o_O

You mean $37million more than those two goofballs just so you can brag about scoring 1 extra goal on:

#getdafakouttahea :D

18. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I don't know, but for all the flack we give good ol Kojak/Uncle Fester, he's pretty damn good at fleecing other teams. He can only work with the resources he's been given by Berluscummy. Take Kaka alone. $65million 4 years ago, free now, and he's been as good as he ever was during his stint in Madrid. SOooo, imagine what Fester woulda done with 100mill. Be wild with your imagination son, because I bet he would have topped whatever you can come up with :cool:

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Woulda,coulda, and shoulda dont mean anything.

20. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I can't believe how shit Milan is

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    [​IMG]

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why are we talking about Napoli 's finances this thread is about players we would like to see back at our clubs.

23. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Robinho is like a fork in a bowl of soup... good for nothing!

24. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I started a war.... hahahahahahaha

But seriously Milan is shit

25. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #50 Calcio Pauly, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    A war? Shadapuface...JCNapoli knows that Napoli is punching above their weight, and that has a limited shelf life. He cool. He's just enjoying it while it lasts ya know. All good things, even third place finishes for a few seasons here and there, have to come to an end sometime :D

And Phat you going to stick around the crime scene for a while this time?

And it's all good fun until you no longer get enjoyment watching the cute kids (Napoli) playing grown up anymore. :)

:confused: didn't you ask what we would have done with 100m.? Hasn't that been clear yet? Like, don't pay $37mill for a Madrid and Argentina bench warmer when you could have had an equivalent Italian one like Gilardonky for $2mill. Alas, scoring on Milan at the San Siro, apparently, was worth the money :D