Players that will follow Zeman's path...

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by zako, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Piris is far from horrible, he's a decent player and young. He's been a better wingback than Balzaretti aka thatguywhodoesntknowhowtocrossaball.

2. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Singapore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Prius has been good in attack as well IMO, even though his finishing is shite he still has a few assists to his name.
    I would defo get him for €4

3. Patton1885

Patton1885 New Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    This forum thinks Piris is decent, oh dear. He can't defend and his decision making is terrible in the attack. 3 assists doesn't make up for his constant giving away of possession as well as his terrible defending. Which ever inept organism said "Your an Idiot" it was very uncalled for that you would insult someone just because they gave an opinion of a player and probably represents the maturity of the rest of this forum.By the way, the correct version would be "You're an idiot."

I've been reading this forum the last few days and the people who actually believe that sacking Zeman was the correct decision are absolutely a poor excuse of life. He barely had half a season to implement what he wanted, with a midfield (one exception obviously) that none of the teams above Roma would even think about starting. Apparently you people thought that Emperor Zeman could conquer the world with a war-chest made of sticks and a few wooden chariots.. It was a terrible decision but if anything they should have waited until after the Juve game. The correct decision would have been to see out this season, and if by mid-way next season Roma were not in a good position, I would have sacked him. I made this account today but the first response to my opinion of a player is "Your an idiot" without the common decency to even insult me using proper grammar, I shall not return, and I'm sure your response would be "We don't Care"

Good day.

4. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Geez. I wouldn't quit on this forum that quickly. This was a good post. I agree that the "your an idiot" comment was overboard. Perhaps if you had elaborated on Piris being "terrible" which you have now done above, you wouldn't have gotten that comment however. As far as I can tell differing opinions have always been pretty well received here providing they're done in a respectful manner. Anyway, good 2nd post and hope you'll at least stick around a little longer than 2 posts. Cheers.

5. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh and while I don't think Piris is outright terrible I do tend to lean more toward your opinion than the one's that are calling for him to be resigned with no questions asked.

6. shiboboo

shiboboo Member+

Nov 13, 2010
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Complains about being called an idiot; then says anybody who thought Zeman should be sacked is a poor excuse of life.

lol

Deand21594 and Vulpinous repped this.
  7. Forza_Totti

Forza_Totti Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch...if the maturity of the forum was of that nature, i would of been gone long ago!

whill4, Andreas and Midfield General repped this.
  8. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Forgoing any discussion of proper grammar I will say that I also do not understand the amount of praise being thrown onto Piris. In my opinion he has done okay, but he really has not excelled. Perhaps it's an indication of our team, where average appears to above average due to the overall mediocrity. As of today I remember some good things, but I also remember a lot of grave errors. Errors that on more than one occassion led to goal or to goal a scoring opportunities.

Deand21594 and Midfield General repped this.
  9. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    He has 5 assists. ;) 3 in the Serie A and 2 in the Coppa Italia.

10. lb961

lb961 Member+

Jan 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    with the change in the formation we will need different players. alas we r starting from scratch again.

11. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't worry, if you don't get called an idiot by DCU at least once in your life then you aren't living :p

Welcome to the forum by the way

Big Tom repped this.
  12. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    And its not to often he has an opinion, his tongue is usually wedged to firmly up ddr's butt....

"Yeah I said it, what everyone else is thinking "

ASRomaUSA and Forza_Totti repped this.