Players Abroad [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Mengão86, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urubudagavea

urubudagavea New Member

May 5, 2009
    setor verde
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hey what a surprise! Adriano already wants to leave Roma in January!

2. WilliamFAlmeida

WilliamFAlmeida New Member

Aug 2, 2006
  3. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Anybody see what mistake JC made vs the Netherlands? JC is a great goalkeeper, proved to be better than Gomes. Have to give you that.

Mister Feyenoord Willem v. Hanagem about Jonathan Reis

4. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I agree. Reis is talented but what Paganitzu is conveniently leaving out is that last weekend at PSV v Twente, his man Reis was completely in the pocket of that other young Brazilian, Douglas Franco Teixeira AKA Douglas, who out of all Brazilians in the Dutch league is the closest to a transfer to an elite club in Europe. Especially after putting in a couple of good CL performances.

It'll be interesting to see if Brazil will notice Douglas any time soon. In one year Douglas can pick up a Dutch passport legally without any special procedures.

1 person likes this.
  5. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    ManCity hunts after Renato Augusto. 20M€ papers say. Not bad for a player who never plays.

6. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Yep,

I'm good news man, not bad news man

Wasn't Reis his fault though, PSV failed to deliver anything to him.

7. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Reis scored today, good goal and played good

8. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    A little late but nonetheless...

Ronaldinho and Pato were terrible against Real. Particularly Dinho, I thought a call up to the Brazil team, would motivate him. Well, it hasn't...lol. Slow,lazy,shit passing,marked out of the game rather easily....

9. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I'm not denying that he's a big talent. But it's very early days with him.

10. arun10

arun10 Member

May 31, 2005
    exactlly ...He was very very bad against RM .
    If this is what he has to offer to NT , then it will be more like Brazil playing with 10 men.
    If one person deserves call up based on club form, It's Melo.

11. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    and like I've said over and over and over and OVER..Maicon is done. smh. I think he's hit peak already.

Gareth Bale made Maicon look like he was 40.

12. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Gareth Bale is one of the few players Maicon will come up against, that is faster than him and as strong as him.

Also, Inter played too high a defensive line, and left all that space behind them.

13. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I can't justify his "lack of" against Tottenham...the same Tottenham they beat in San Siro earlier...

14. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    I am not going to say he officially done but it does look like he is on a decline. At At least, he maintain a high level of consistency for about 6 or 7 years.

15. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Yeah, but that same Tottenham were playing with 10 men for almost all of the game.

Also the sign's were there when Bale roasted him in the 1st leg.

16. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Good point...but we're talking about the man who was named Best Rightback of the Year not too long ago...

And its not only in the CL that he's looked poor. Its been the entire season.

17. Bakaman

Bakaman Member

May 8, 2008
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Perhaps the problem is in his head? JC admitted he is not the same after our loss at the WC...
    I remember that Mano said on his first interview after he called his first list of players for the nt that a "world cup veteran" asked not to be called for a while... One journalist even asked if that player's name started with K and Mano said no. My bet is on either JC or Maicon.

18. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    regardless...Maicon doesn't merit it...and it kinda shows they are mentally weak.

19. Chacal

Chacal Member

Oct 11, 2010
    California
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Utterly dominate performance from FC Porto, defeating Benfica 5-0, and the incredible Hulk was amazing again, with 2 more goals and another unreal performance. This guy is amazing, best player in our league by a wide margin.

PS: Luisao got sent off for foul play, he really sucked tonight.

Tactical overview of the match, for those who care to read:
    http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/11/07/porto-5-0-benfica-hulk-belluschi-tactics/

20. zenden

zenden Member+

Nov 12, 2006
    yo estoy en Europa
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lucas was superb in Liverpool's win over Chelsea today. He tackled well, won the ball, and played simple smart passes to his teammates. I've always liked him and he is now starting to look more confident and showing up in big games.

21. arun10

arun10 Member

May 31, 2005
    Robinho screwed up 2 great opportunities in today's rare start for AC.Milan.At this rate he will find it very difficult to break into first eleven.Inzaghi would have buried those chances.
    Don't know why he's still a starter for Brazil.To win the World cup in 2014 Brazil need someone far better than Robinho.Any player with this form is not worthy of a call up to NT.This regular callups makes him take things for granted it seems.

22. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    These guys over here have already given up on Lucas.

23. Rusich

Rusich New Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva
    Rubin 1-1 Spartak. Welliton goal(19 in 22 games), Ibson assist.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4wdcwo2svw"]YouTube - ??????? ?????? 1-0 ????? ??? ????? ???????? 27-? ???[/ame]

24. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  25. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    CB Talent Breno is short before his comeback after that bad knee injury he suffered in March, look how huge he is against Ribery in today's training.

[​IMG]

I think a defensive along Jucilei and Breno is quite scary for the opponents.