Pictures Of Your Boots [10] - Post your pictures here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADIPRED2011

ADIPRED2011 Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    My sister in law has got size 4 feet and she is 31! She hates football but is dating a conference player. Loves shors and the fact she can get cheap shoes in kid sizes. As a bloke ive got 12uk feet and have trouble buying boots in my size from jjb (rip) and now only sports world. Neither really stocked 11 or 12's.

2. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    size 12 or 6 get great deals on ebay!

3. ADIPRED2011

ADIPRED2011 Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah i know ive got a couple of decent boots for £10 including postage. The other day i got the colour clash vapors (victory) for a tenner. No marks or scuffs and there still £30 in the shops! Still cant always find what you want on ebay.

4. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    No you can get better deals than that. I got vapor 8 in a uk 9 for £40 when they had just come out. Old school preds in large sizes ar good as are vapor 3's I notice

5. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore
    24?

How you doin'

;)[/quote]

Haha ... enjoying my new tiempos, that is!

6. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore
    Yea, the perks of having small feet = spending lesser on jr sized boots (which again I say, doesnt last long on most occasions).

7. Michaelich

Michaelich New Member

May 11, 2012
    London
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Some boots currently with me, sorry for my bad English :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. frannie11

frannie11 Member

Oct 9, 2009
    uk
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    my gs's arrived this morning...
    [​IMG]

lakelui, b0sk1 and Mercurial4991 repped this.
  9. b0sk1

b0sk1 Member+

Jan 28, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    @frannie Whats your first impressions of them?

10. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Haha ... enjoying my new tiempos, that is![/quote]
    shot me down.

anyway these arrived this morning...

[​IMG]

I'm guessing if they soak in water, the green speed kinda sprout from the beans?

11. lakelui

lakelui Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only if that liquid is the tears of broke children w/ dashed dreams of instant speed & ability

ArsenalCesc4 and Mercurial4991 repped this.
  12. frannie11

frannie11 Member

Oct 9, 2009
    uk
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    sorry i missed your post somehow.....ive only tried them on not got footy til monday. but they feel very strange! im usually a 9.5 but managed to squeeze into a 9 because the toe box is higher abit like SFII. they fit tight around the midfoot but roomier in the toe box. they are really thin and the leather toe feels similar to my seaweed vapors but a little tougher, hard to explain. thats about all i can give you for now and im not very good at boot reviews aha

b0sk1 repped this.
  13. Woodworm

Woodworm Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Bristol, England
    Club:
    Bristol City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Leather toe??? Not sure that's right. Pretty sure it's Kangalite. Leathers isn't Green by any means. Dead animal isn't renewable or recycled

14. frannie11

frannie11 Member

Oct 9, 2009
    uk
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    sorry wrong choice or words! you know what i meant tho

15. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore
    Not a new pair of boots but my (badly) broken pair of my favorite Diadora boots from an evening friendly game...

I was walking on the field and I heard the flapping sound and wow next thing I saw was the cracked sole plate and missing piece (see the right one below with tape). Badly cracked and I had no choice but to use tape to hold it as this was the only pair I brought along with me to the game.

I haven't worn this pair in a long time and tbh, it is a good pair of boots and I love it but well, RIP. No way to fix it as I couldn't find the missing pieces! It served me well when I used it back then and it was a pair given to me when I played for a club some 3-4 years ago.

It is the first time ever that I have a boot that broke in this horrible (and un-fixable) manner. The others were just sole coming apart from the upper, that's about it.

[​IMG]

Up close. It's real bad!
    [​IMG]

The right side
    [​IMG]

The bottom of the left side, gona crack any time soon.
    [​IMG]

16. soupster

soupster Member

Jan 9, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Sheffield United FC
    I've never seen boots break like that before. I've had soleplates crack in half but not into that many pieces. Is it just cos they're older do you think? I've seen old plastic crack and shatter but you'd think soleplates would be made to not break like that.

I've got some more leather Umbro GT Pros. This time green ones.

Umbro GT Pro Leather Green-2.jpg

They're not the newest boot but they're probably some of my favourites just because they're very simple leather boots.

Umbro GT Pro Leather Green-3.jpg
    I like the instep best cos there are no logos or anything, its just flat and plain.

Umbro GT Pro Leather Green-1.jpg

They were all made for Darren Bent because I guess he didn't like synthetic boots.

Mercurial4991 repped this.
  17. The English Hacker

Aug 8, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They should start cloning those Kangaroos now!!!

frannie11 repped this.
  18. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Soupster, what size are those?

19. soupster

soupster Member

Jan 9, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Sheffield United FC
    They're a UK10 / US11.

20. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore
    Yea soupster, I hardly worn them but the fact that I didn't just did not surprise me that it would crack this badly into many fragmented pieces! Anyway, nice umbros and nice photography of your boots :cool:

21. Woodworm

Woodworm Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Bristol, England
    Club:
    Bristol City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Have you by any chance walked across a gravel/hardcore car park in them?? Looks like something has gone trough the sole on the last picture. The problem with some plastics (like used for hard hats etc) it only has a 2 year life it starts out very strong but then over the years it has dried out. And becomes brittle. Hense why you have to replace hard has ever 2 years

22. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore
    Nah, not at all, Woodworm. The surfaces I've used them on are only on artificial turf, natural and carpet field (once). Not sure if it's due to the fact that it was kept in a plastic box and that if you do not wear it often it would end up in such a state. Maybe it's the quality of the plastic, as you pointed out. Nothing went through the sole. The hole for the right foot one was because the piece fell off. The sole of the boot already had crack lines (only) before I brought it out of the house but I didn't know it could end up this bad ...

Sorry it was supposed to be *surprised* as supposed to be not surprised. My bad.

23. lakelui

lakelui Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  24. frannie11

frannie11 Member

Oct 9, 2009
    uk
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    ^i hope you will be wearing those!
    heres all my boots updated....need to get rid of some! pm me ;)
    [​IMG]

EDIT: after all that effort i forgot my photo blue SFIII :rolleyes:

vanjory repped this.
  25. lakelui

lakelui Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^^^Oh I intend to. You liking yours still?