Pictures Of Your Boots [10] - Post your pictures here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just ordered these for $50! Can't wait to get them in.

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I got the chance to try out the adizeros 2s and loved them. The only boots that i liked in the nike range at that time was the CTRs which i was wearing but wanted something lighter and wasnt really a fan of the vapor that was out - hence the switch.

appleCORR

Footballer-7 and kick96 repped this.
  3. kick96

kick96 Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    i must say i am in the same boat as you, except was using tiempos

appleCORR7 repped this.
  4. jsm7

jsm7 Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    where from? i got mine for $98 at niketown:thumbsdown:

5. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    My brother got some Pantofola D'Oro's yesterday. They are SO nice in real life, the pictures really don't do them justice. Everything about the boots just scream class. For £69.99 they are a steal!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Justin2013, b0sk1, derbyyank13 and 3 others repped this.
  7. tilburysoccer

tilburysoccer Member

Sep 16, 2009
    KCMO
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wow! Those are very nice.

8. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Been eyeing those up in the orange...can we get a run down on the sizing in them? Maybe some compare/contrast vs. stuff that is common like the Legend/CTR, or the LZ/adiZeros, maybe even the Copas?

I am considering ordering two sizes and sending one back that doesn't fit, but I still want an idea.

Also, would it be too much to ask for a snap shot of the insole out of the boot and then the inside of the boot without the insole (the lasting board)?

The Pantofola claim to fame was the leather layering of the lasting board, midsole and insoles of the past. I think they use a cloth insole now, which is ok with me, but I want to see it. My only Pantofola boots are an eBay buy of some turfs that are too small and didn't come with the insoles. Seller lied a bit....hahaha.

9. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    hmm they look pretty cool. But if I were to get some new boots for christmas, would i be better going for those pantofolo's or morelia 2 MIJ?

10. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    My brother wears a 10uk in leather adizeros, adipower, tiempo, king xl but he got a 9.5uk in the pantafola d'oro. They fit a little tight he says but as you know they will stretch. Unfortunately he isn't keen on taking the insole out as it has been lightly glued down. I have read before that their insoles can move around so maybe this is a new approach from pantafola d'oro to combat that happening.

Dr. Boots repped this.
  11. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Gotcha, thanks for the info! I totally understand about the insoles, I wasn't aware it was glued down. What is the material and texture for the insole?

12. publicstranger

Nov 18, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    yeah used to have those, felt nice comfortable to play in

13. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    I'm not sure what the material is but it is woven, identical to my puma king (mixed sole version) insoles, made in Slovak Republic. Hope that helps mate!

Dr. Boots repped this.
  14. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yep, it sure does. I know exactly what the insole looks like because of your description. Thanks!

rooster repped this.
  15. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore
    Bought these tiempos off PDS a month back or so and now I'm posting it! Took about 2 weeks to reach me for International shipping, sized UK3.5.
    [​IMG]

rooster repped this.
  16. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    How old are you to wear UK3.5??

17. noob-bob

noob-bob Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Club:
    IF Brommapojkarna
    She is a woman.

18. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nice - I like that colourway.

I like how someone thought we had a 6 year old on the board - lol, us girls do exist on here y'know!

appleCORR

vanjory repped this.
  19. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    girls on here?!

:eek: :eek::eek:

how come theres a predator bag within the bag?... bagception

frannie11 repped this.
  20. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    No, Just 3.5 is pretty small. I can ask how old someone is with 3.5 size feet.

21. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think thats one of prodirects advertising bags when they do bags for certain boots instead of the usual black/gold postal bags.

I know - we have a cheek dont we? thinking we know stuff about football and football boots!! :)

appleCORR

22. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore
    Yes, I am a woman with small feet. Good and bad tho, I must say. For 99% of the times when I want to get the first grade boots they do not come in smaller sizes in the same grade. The smaller sizes usually are of lower tiers which sometimes (to me) looks cheap and sometimes doesn't last very long. But well, the price is as such for a reason, you pay for what you get. But on the brighter side, you get to pay less for jr boots. I was happy when I saw that PDS (UK) had some of these first grade tiempos in smaller sizes.

So far the only first grade boots I own are the tiempos as above, Nike Women First2Pro (USW5), Women's Adidas Predators (USW5.5), Puma Kings Red/Black (US3.5/4) and an Adizero f50 (US4). So far the tiempos are slightly tight if I wear it with Nike socks. I have to wear thin Adidas soccer socks so it will not be that bad.

I've no idea why PDS packed it in a predator wrapping but I guess that is their standard "wrapping" for international orders? They changed it from their previous black/gold PDS wrapping.

Anyway, thanks for a couple of you who remember me as a female soccer player here, appreciate it! Haah and yes, we know our stuff too :D

Plus if you'd like to take a wild guess at my age...well, I'm 24. I know, pretty shocking for a size 3.5 but well, I'm one of those who wear smaller sizes ...

b0sk1 and Mercurial4991 repped this.
  23. JonIsAnOwl

JonIsAnOwl Member

Apr 20, 2011
    England
    Club:
    Sheffield Wednesday FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You're absolutely right with that, I received the exact same bag with my PDS delivery.

24. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [quote="vanjory, post: 26821719, member: 138038"
    Plus if you'd like to take a wild guess at my age...well, I'm 24. I know, pretty shocking for a size 3.5 but well, I'm one of those who wear smaller sizes ...[/quote]

24?

How you doin'

;)