Peru#3 vs Mexico#3 (R)

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by efernandez9, Dec 7, 2004.

1. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

2. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Anyways this is my last reply in this sad sad thread. Now that Cienciano is out, my interest for the Copa Libertadores has been lessened. Although I will root for Sporting Cristal.. well kinda, seeing that they also have an ecuadorian, same thing might happen (frustration talking). Alianza CACA I could care less... I hope they get a$$ raped by every single team.

So, here's me waiting anxious for the Copa Sudamericana to start, maybe then my beloved team will bring me back smiles and good warm fuzzy feelings.

3. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

4. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    AHAHAHAHA thats sad for u I feel u. Man u should switch teams u know la U is piece of crap and this year isn't any different.

5. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    That was not a futbol game, THAT WAS A MASSACRE!

Chivas dominated the whole game. They didn't go there to defend they created like 3 times the chances as Cienciano! 9 out of 10 south american teams would have defended a 3-1 home win with all their lives and 9 men behind the ball at cuzco (you know this is true). Im from Chile but I don't get tired of saying that Mexican futbol is superior to south american futbol.

Mexican teams are more offensive, they play a more european like vertical futbol (too much toque toque in south america and no goods many times), play at a faster pace.

6. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

jajajajajajaja este man piensa q porque le ganaron a Cienciano q es un equipo debil piensan q le van a ganar a todos, estas en las nubes papa

7. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    no mas es mi observacion hijo mio. Los equipos Mexicanos estan garantizados a salir de sus grupos de libertadores, ni se despeinan. Mejor que ni juege chivas con once caldas, san lorenzo i cobreloa porque ya sabemos que Chivas va a salir clasificado del grupo.

Yo personalmente me gustaria que sacaran a todos esos tecnicos antiquados que ahi en sudamerica que juegan a defenderse enves de atacar (la mayoria), i que los remplasen con tecnicos echos en Mexico.

8. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    someone said the same thing in favor of cienciano. no one expected 5-1!! i can't believe chivas did that. good for them.

9. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    Hmmm I nominate this for the dumbest post ever. Seriously are u retarded? That last sentence is just wow, ahahahhaa

10. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Bueno parece que se te cumplio el deseo...y eso que estaban sin 4 titulares

11. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    You don't want to admit the truth. Last time I watched a game from the Peruvian league i changed the channel after 10 minutes it was that bad.

12. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

jajajaja, que reamplazen con tecnicos mex, primeron deberian comenzar cambiando a su tecnico q no es mex

13. kaviedes_freak

kaviedes_freak New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    Toronto
    hey man, don't blame the Ecuadorian here, he is not the one on the field getting raped up his arse like the Peruvians Mosto and Silva... :D
    come on, this is actually quite funny!! i was kinda pissed too, as I was hoping for Cienciano to qualify.. next thing I am gonna do is go to yahoo.com and watch this massacre on video!

14. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    its not fair to blame the coach

cienciano has been crap at international comps since they won the sudamericana 2003

the blame should be placed squarely on the shoulders on the biggest jackass in peru

juvenal silva, ever since cienciano won hes been preaching that cienciano are the best in the continent and mocking the lima teams

this score line should shut him up for a while

15. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    No me hagas reir shileno.

Los mexicanos estan destacando en estos ultimos años porque en los ultimos 15 años han gastado un cu_lo de plata en traer tecnicos sudamericanos para que les enseñen a jugar. Si no fuese por estos tecnicos ellos seguirian reventando la pelota y corriendo tras de ella como locos.

Acabo de ver el partido de su seleccion contra Costa Rica y me quede con la boca abierta al verlos que por fin aprendieron a tocar. Lo unico que nos pueden enseñar esos es como correr y sacarse la m_ierda por su equipo que eso si hacen bien.

16. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    What the fcuk happened?

Spin control:
    Somebody please tell me that Alianza Lima or Sporting Cristal will do better than the Imperials.

17. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Oh yeah, about the game:

That defense is a complete joke. Chivas did not "completely dominate", (like someone said) they didn't have much possession of the ball but every single time they crossed midfield they made it to the the goal and created danger. And keeping with Peruvian tradition, after a couple of goals they completely fell apart psychologically, hence the ridiculous score.

A couple of years ago Cristal got stomped 5-1 by Alianza and the very next day about 6-7 of their players got booted. I think Juvenal should do the same and clean house. To me, these are the only ones that should stay:

Lobaton
    Llanos
    Portilla
    De la Haza
    Ibañez

Everyone else can go to hell, ESPECIALLY Arboleda and Lugo, jesus, they should be jailed for being professionals and playing that bad.

18. vico

vico Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    i agree that you can't put all the blame on the ecuadorian coach but at the same time there is no way denying that ternero had a great deal of cienciano's success. he is a coach that can make his players rise to the occasion and he knows how to organize a defense

this year's libertadores will be the worst in many years for peruvian teams has alianza or cristal made any good signing this year? cristal has lost their best player and replaced him with what? and alianza signing carty? i still wanna believe it was a joke. i don't know what the club presidents are thinking but both alianza and cristal had much stronger teams last year.

and yes i agree with condor that juvenal silva is a big mouthed a**hole. i'm kinda glad that he will have to shut up for a while now

19. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    they already have

they are in the libertadores after all;)

dont expect much from cristal maybe a win at home but they will receive heavey defeats away

alianza might have a slight shot at making the next round

btw

accoring to libero juvenal fired the coach

20. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

Ole, ole, ole, ola
    no seas maleducado
    saluda a tu papa.. .

21. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    Thanks dude. Once again, a wealth of knowledge spues from your posts. Adding to this amazement of knowledge are 24 right. I thought the pic on your avater was you. Who is that guy?

22. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    the guy in the pic is the former once caldas coach who was shot

it really dosnt look to good for peruvian teams, its a shame that cienciano didnt know how to build on what they achieved in 2003,

this happened to cristal after the 97 final they went 6 years without a peruvian title and 6 years without getting passed the group stage in the libertadores, which just shows the lack of long term planning by peruvian clubs

the day we start improving is the day we stop briging in so many third rate extranjeros, just look at universitario no wonder cominges, ciurlizza and orejuela left them

if we are going to lose we might as well do it with peruvian players on the pitch

23. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Chivas was just a better team , period. Cienciano could've been in m id-season form and they still would've failed. I understand Cienciano is a team that won the infamous 'Copa Sudamerica' and 'Recopa', but thye're no powerhouse. To expect more out of this small club would be crazy! I mean who really knew Cienciano (other the Peruvians) 3 years ago?? So to expect them to win against one of the 5 big clubs in Mexico is not realistic.

24. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

don't be embarrased to call yourself Mexican. Have a bit more pride and intelligence when leaving a 'taco' crap message!

25. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Chivas beat the crap out of Cienciano

That was bad. They beat the crap out of Cienciano. Good game by Chivas. At Cienciano's almost unbeatable high altitued venue! :eek: They were humiliated. The blame goes to that crap defender Arboleda. What a useless piece of crap. He tripped over himsef!!! I mean, how the hell can you trip by yourself? He can't defend. He can't do crap. Horrible signing. Cienciano's coach got fired as soon as the game ended.

And the mexican commentators are as biased as the argentinians, so this crap about the argies only being it, is bullshiat. Everyone is biased.