Peru#3 vs Mexico#3 (R)

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by efernandez9, Dec 7, 2004.

1. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    Yes, he is Colombian actually he played the Recopa wit boca and he was crying like a 5 year old girl when they won ahahaha.
    I forgot to mention that he sux.

2. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Agree with you ... the guy is useless.

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    entonces por que es titular en el equipo revelacion del peru?

4. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    thats what everyone is trying to figure out

he was brought to replace santiago acasiete after the libertadores and so far hasnt done it.

saraz has left cienciano and has signed for cesar vallejo de trujillo

5. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    Ahahahaha because they have no other person to put there and Silva is hard headed. Come on man don't get mad not every Colombian is good, what are u becoming another IloveColombia? :D

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    mad? a mi que me importa ese gato....nadie lo conocia hasta que salio de suplente en el 2004.....

pero me parece interesante que un pais tan futbolero como peru, el TITULAR DE un equipo que carga con el prestigio futbolistico en el 2005, aparesca un gato raro? lo de la nacionalidad es pura coincidencia.

Silva? ese no es el que metio el gol en jalisco?
    talvez queres decir sevilla? ese el entrenador ecuatoriano del cienciano, right?

7. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    No, silva el presidente que quiere controlar todo, y el que no quiere admitir que hizo una mala contratacion :D

8. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I'm back! :D
    And this time I won't let some dumb ass colocho kid get to me and his other personality, the colocho mod. :rolleyes:

Anyways, only a few hours until the second game that's going to be played in Cuzco. Two goals is not a whole lot of difference and with the new away goal rules, I think Cienciano can make it. Although Cienciano is not the same team as it was in 2003-2004, they still have a pretty decent team to go through. It also helps that chivas is not a good team. Only thing that will hurt us is the fact that there's an ecuadorian coach on the Cienciano helm. That coach doesn't suck cause he's ecuadorian, he sucks simply because he's an imbecile... he wrecked the game in mexico and hopefully he doesn't do the same later tonight.

Only change, it seems, that Cienciano will make is that La Rosa will replace that scrub Butron. Thanks God. Also, does anybody know where the hell is Portilla? Cienciano needs him desperately!

And oh yeah, Saraz does suck.

So let's hope for a good game and may the best team win.

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    welcome back dude!

ck out the thread on Universitario, over at the suramerican forum ;)

10. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I really hope that Ciencano can win.

11. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    cienciano was also pretty crap in international competitions last year apart from a one of game in la recopa

lets not forget that

portilla is coming back instead of iglesias (according to some newspapers)
    llanos comes in at right back

moran goes to midfield

something like this
    ----------------ibanes
    --llanos----lugo------arboleda----portilla
    -------moran-----la rosa-----bazalar
    --------------lobaton
    ---------silva-------mostto

12. ChivaCongelado

ChivaCongelado El Campeonísimo

Oct 25, 2004
    Brussels, Belgium
    That's an americanista talking...

I for one, hope for a good game (and if my holy flock wins, I won't be disappointed). Good luck to both.

13. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    well ciencano better do a lot of things better, cuz they sucked bolas last game, I would have been emparassed to be their fan after that appearance.

Especially against Chivas, hehe.

14. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    cholo, welcome back!
    vamos cienciano, vamos cusco, vamos peru cara-jo!

15. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    will the game be at 9:15 central time?

16. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Half time.

Game is horrible. Sloppy game throughout, mostly on the Cienciano side.. but rubbing off on the mexican side. No cohesion, understanding and no fine tunning, something that should've been acquired with some games at home before the tourney started, but apparantly there was none and it shows on the field. If Cienciano goes through it will be a miracle... because at this pace, they'll be the ones that will end up dead tired from the altitude. In the end, looks like chivas will win it just on the basis of practice being acquired from the previous 5 games chivas have played. Oh and Silva and Mosto are the worst pair of strikers i've ever seen in my WHOLE entire life. :rolleyes:

17. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    True dat, I mean cienciano have a crappy forward line and a crappy defense proving that silva (the president) sucks at getting players and him being the reason that Ternero left.
    see what I mean 3-1 Arboleda and Lugo suck. ahahah

18. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    perdonenme muchachos pero el cienciano esta jugando recontra q mal

19. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    DAAAAAMN que baile ahahahah what is it like 5-1? :D :D :D
    ahahahahahahaha man. If I was those players I would never come out and play Again!!!ahahhahaha If I was their fan I wouldn't come out neither ahahaha what a shame losing 5-1 against a mexican team at home.
    From National heroe's to national Shame all in a couple of months. All because their coach left and cause the crap went to their president's head thinking he was God. But hey that's what they get hopefully Alianza willd do better, I already expect something similar from Cristal.

20. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah, and unfortunately your countryman is the cause of 80% of Cienciano's lameness.
    - Silva and Mosto up front
    - Portilla didn't attack once (Something Ternero always told him to do)
    - Arboleda and ..........

awwww fvck this is disgusting...... i'm out.

21. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    nahhhhhhhh , no es culpa de ese man, el tecnico es bueno, lo q pasa es q los jugadores no estan en forma, ademas esta pasando lo mismo q les paso frente a la Liga de Quito

22. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    Well, I think it's different with LDU they had Ternero and they lost, but I think it was more with the fact that they had a lot of games to play in just a couple of days and also by that time they had gotten crappy players and I think without the consent of Ternero. By that time Ternero figured out he better leave on a good note than play with that crappy team and the ecuatorian went in and made matters worse, I personally never heard of him before.

23. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Ok then, I propose that Cienciano give you back your ecuadorian and Cienciano takes Oblitas.

Anyways, since i'm always looking for positives out of all the negatives that can come out of this, I hope that this loss will promote a quick "kick-in-the-ass" procedure out of the club to the ecuadorian and bring in a coach that will start with the basics. Because playing like "robots" is not going to cut it. Cienciano was always known to be a team to play free on the field, without any strict positionings or tactics (some coaches fail to see this since they feel that they should work against this). Oh the ecuadorian can take that colombian arboleda with him too. We'll keep Silva and Mosto in Peru so that we make sure they no longer play futbol ever again.

24. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    he is a good one , he used to be our DT a couple years ago

25. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel