Pele had the most assists in the world

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by ---Z---, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I just found out on top secret Stats from a new source I will unveil in the near future, which keeps tracks of all assists ever created in soccer

it turns out, not only did the great Pele score over 1000 times, he is also credited with 4349 assists!

astoundingly according to this source is more than Maradona's 3456 assists, Zico's 3300, Platinti's 2789, and Zidane's 3900.

Messi has only gotten 678 career assists. Christiano ronaldo only has about 8 career assists, and 5 of them were fluke assists he did with a backheel or his back trying to mock the other team in a disgusting display of unsportsmanlike behaviour that could only come from a Portuguese player, so F*** him hes garbage. Messi is on track to beat pele's assist record, therefore Messi is the greatest ever since now this new source has finally began keeping track of assists, and not only Caps and Goals.

2. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    It's a great info. Please share ...

However, Zidane's number gave me the benefit of doubt from this source.
    I did follow Zidane career very closely (since it was just recent) and I do not think he coudl accummulate that much - probably in low 2000+ at max

Messi's number is also very high ... as well

3. KennyDalglish

KennyDalglish Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Once is good. Not twice.

4. y.o.n.k.o

y.o.n.k.o Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Man, you are one bitter guy, aren't you? I can't believe you let these Messi vs Ronaldo discussions to get under your skin so much! Don't be like that. Goofy sarcasm is a sign of weakness in a debate and starting such threads wont change the status quo.

5. comme

comme Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 21, 2003
    Don't start any more of these. Thread closed.