Park Ju-young @ Arsenal FC 2011-2012 Part 4 [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Sergei Mantis, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Don't bother. He's incapable of logical reasoning...

2. Akimize

Akimize Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

LOL, it's comical how poorly you retort. I keep pointing out how you keep arguing against points that were never made, and you keep giving me more and more examples. Tell me what i've said that shows 'how little I know wrt negotiating and contracts.'

The pic is a cute deflection, but a deflection nonetheless. I haven't been to church in awhile, but maybe you can tell me where Christ talks about balls? Is that in Matthew or Luke?

3. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Let's take that to its logical extremes. If PJY needs to fart in a room, and he lets a SBD fart out, (using the rules that you've asserted) he was "lying", b/c he was engaging in a form of deception. As a true Christian, PJY should have let one rip so as not to engage in deception, as it is a form of lying and Christians are "pretty adamant about lying and truth"??? :rolleyes:

LOL...

I did neither. Thus, there is no point in addressing your asinine claims. Clearly, you're incapable of logical reasoning.

Despite what you think, your posts point to the contrary.

Btw, the distinction between ethics and morals is something you should have picked up in high school.

4. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    1. To every assertion you make, there is a logical conclusion that follows. I've pointed to some of the flaws in your assertions through those conclusions.

2. Every time you write about PJY was deceptive or did something ethically and morally wrong, you show how little you know about negotiations and contracts.

I can provide you with a primer, but then you'd complain about how it sounds like a law school seminar.

3. The pictures are my way of saying, fck off. B/c it conveys my feelings towards your stupidity in the least amount of words possible. Are you happy I wasted my break and wrote that all out for you instead of posting a simple picture?

I haven't been to Church in years. What's your point?

5. 12th Warrior

12th Warrior Member+

May 27, 2006
    Why don't you guys simmer down before this thread gets out of control.

Also keep religion and name-calling out of discussion. Thanks.

6. Akimize

Akimize Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    When I have an appointment--whether with my mom, my boss, or even a blind date or some other party i've never met--if I can't make that appointment for some reason, I give them the courtesy of letting them know. I'd hope you'd do the same.

If I'm interviewing with a prospective employer, even if a better offer came from a better employer, the last thing I would do is go tell them to fuc themselves.

7. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Today, bench ? Or out?

I say, out

8. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    He did no such thing. How did he tell them to fck off?

All he did was not show up for the medical. Not showing up is well within his right. He has an agent. It's his agent's job to call and cancel the interview and reimburse them for any costs they do not wish to absorb.

I'm sure plenty of people have used head hunters for a new job on here. I've had a recruiter schedule two interviews in one day. When I needed to cancel my second interview, b/c I received an offer in the morning from a better employer, my head hunter (who is my agent) called to cancel for me. I wasn't the one who arranged the interview. It's my agent's job to handle those things.

The hotel and flight which company no. 2 paid for was reimbursed by my agent, since I ended up taking a job at company no. 3.

There's nothing wrong about that. We're all busy people. That's why you hire an agent who receives huge commissions based on your salary in the first place. It's one of the services you are paying for.

9. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

They're playing today....if so OUT

10. Akimize

Akimize Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    This'll be my last post on all this, so I'll let you have the last word. We already know if we keep going, you'll just end up putting me on your ignore list when you can't answer. I wonder what made you change your mind about that anyways?

Poor example. Most systems of ethics, whether Confucian or Kantian, at least acknowledge a grey area wrt lying in situations where there's a good reason for the lie. Personal embarassment would qualify as a good reason.

You called Kennypowers logic as "naive and twisted". I pointed out exactly how you got his logic wrong. And now you're claiming you didn't do it. There's a record of it a few pages back. I once told you to read more carefully. I say it to you again.

11. Akimize

Akimize Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Good point. You're the one who posted the pic in the first place. If you're going to use pics to do your arguing for you, at least pick jpgs that are appropriate to the situation. Are you saying I should be more courageous? Yes there was some talk about PJY being christian, but just posting any old pic of a Jesus statue doesn't serve your purpose. SOmetimes words are actually more effective. We're not in kindergarden anymore.

12. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Shut the fcuk up both of you.

I came here for news regarding PJY (naive I know) and all I see is some bullshit. This is like the KSY thread, bunch of bitches.

So he's not even on the bench. Surprised.

13. Akimize

Akimize Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Another poor example. A headhunter is not the equivalent of a sports agent. Just because both get paid when two parties are brought together doesn't mean they're equivalents. A headhunter is paid by the company. The agent is paid by the player whom he represents. He is a representative of the player. The headhunter is a third party facilitator acting in his own interests.

I have no idea why you're talking about hotels and flights, as it doesn't help your cause. I don't think PCY's agent reimbursed PCY for hotel fees in Lille.

14. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hahahaha arsenal!!!

15. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Shut up ffs! Enough already, you idiot.

16. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I'm glad someone is teaching this kid a lesson. He was getting SOOOO annoying.

17. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    2-0 ????? :eek:

18. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Do you think you're undercutting my argument at all? What you're trying to say is that a head hunter's fiduciary duties are different than that of a professional athlete.

Sports agents have fiduciary duties to their athlete-clients. So what? How does that affect my point that it's the agent's job as representatives in getting the deal done between the parties (regardless of fiduciary duties) to call on behalf of PJY and notify them of the cessation of negotiations?

As to my point regarding reimbursement of expenses, if Lille were to have demanded reimbursement, PJY's agent would normally cover that as an ordinary cost of business expense.

19. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Wigan better not blow this 2-1 lead...

20. fiercejoy

fiercejoy Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Don't we want Arsenal to win this one? I'd rather see Wigan lose to give Boltan a better chance of staying up.

21. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Not really... Wigan end with a very soft schedule. They play Blackburn and Wolves in the last two fixtures. So it's better if they make it and put Blackburn in jeorpardy.

Wolves are done if they lose one more match. And their next match is against City.

So I think it's going to come down to a dog fight between QPR, Bolton and Blackburn to avoid the other two relegation spots.

Villa might get dragged into it as long as Bolton win against them. They have a very tough end of the season fixture list as well. Then it's a four way fight and two will survive...

22. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    hahahahahahahahahahha.....
    hahahahahhahahahhahahhhha.....:D:D

23. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Just enjoy the lol and worry about Bolton some other time...

24. Akimize

Akimize Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Another arsenal game, another noshow by PJY. The transfer window can't come soon enough.

25. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic