Park Ji-sung @ Queens Park Rangers 2012-2013 Part 2 [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by pourmood, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I suspect he'll be the 12th or 13th man again.

Corporation X and jolim24601 repped this.
  2. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    I like your optimism, but man, after Redknapp's comments after the FA cup game, I just can't agree. I'm to the point where I'm even doubting a regular sub role.

3. jolim24601

jolim24601 Member

Nov 6, 2010
    east coast
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    if he could score some important goals along the way i'd be happy with that

4. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    it was more for show to the press and fans. he doesnt have the quality in the squad to afford to look over a player of Parks ability.

wings+horns and jolim24601 repped this.
  5. EvilTree

EvilTree Member+

Canadian S.C
    Canada
    Nov 20, 2007
    Frozen Swampland, Soviet Canuckistan
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Not sure if PJS will be ahead of Townsend and Hoilett. Redknapp managed Townsend at Spurs and Hoilett wasn't sold today when QPR had inquiries apparently.

Samba is a big buy for QPR though. He was really good at Blackburn and good replacement for Nelsen.

6. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hoilett is riding the bench as much as PJS atm... He wasn't sold because he is extremely young & one to keep for future (also think his wage isn't high compared to other senior players, thus.. one to keep for Championship if they go down)... Townsend isn't starting material either.. at least not yet that I think. Mostly as backup I believe... granted, he did come on loan so I guess he is ahead of PJS in pecking order atm. It all depends on the form of SWP & Mackie.... neither are consistent or quality. If PJS can regain his fitness & act professional as he has done so far... I think it will be extremely difficult for Harry to overlook it. It also helps that PJS is Tony Fernandes marquee signing.... he of all ppl probably want PJS to succeed at QPR & will continue to push Harry to give him a chance.... even after that shit tantrum by Harry after that FA Cup loss.

Btw, although QPR did sign Samba.. he alone can't solve that defense. Clint Hill is garbage (i bet he & derry will be the first to be released if QPR stays up) & the backups are Onuha & Tal Ben-Haim. If Samba goes down with injury....that defense is in trouble. They are extremely thin in the back....

7. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic