PANAGIOTIS

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by reality7, Sep 29, 2012.

1. ASRomaUSA

ASRomaUSA Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Sciacca, Agrigento
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    DDR it must be hard for you now that your minions dont depend upon your "italian translation" the way they used too? Your translation abilities seem way less relevent than they use to be, but i do find your efforts endearing.

2. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    There is nothing to address. They are just websites. When there was that big hurricane in New York do you know how many reputable news websites ran bullshit stories they pulled off Twitter. If you want to take Football Italia, which takes articles from Italian papers and runs them through Google Translate as the word of god then feel free.

However I read the contract, and the contract is set up with "accordo di partecipazione." It's in the title for the love of god. This means that there is some form of co-ownership. The only strange thing is that contract does not detail said agreement. It doesn't even detail the dates and stipulations of the payment. This is strange for a company listed on the stock market. Compare that to the Borini contract where every portion of the payment has an announced that that it will be paid on.

Perhaps the player cost 2.5 million with Roma having paid half of that now and the other half in the summer. Perhaps they paid 2.5 already and will have to pay another 2.5 in that sense.

In that sense it's very vague. But the title gives it as a co-ownership. There is no doubt.

Also you need to understand that these co-ownership deals as far as the law is concerned and their wording is concerned see the player go to a team and belong to a team. So if we send Nico Lopez to Genoa on co-ownership the contract is phrased in a way where he is tied to them and not us. You get what I'm trying to say? Perhaps it's a FIFA thing where two clubs can't co own a player, so it's written in a way to skirt it.

3. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    My minions might need my translating, but clearly you did. ;)

4. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Technically I am a minority shareholder, like you pointed out DDR, so I should be able to find that out one way or another?

5. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    me and DDR have no such alliance as he does with DCU ;)

DCUroma repped this.
  6. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Just having your blog could probably be enough to try and evoke a response out of someone.

Vulpinous repped this.
  7. ASRomaUSA

ASRomaUSA Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Sciacca, Agrigento
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    School is not out yet on this issue so you might want to reserve a little bravado in case you need to make a formal retraction;)

BTW, in all seriousness, I have sent two seperate emails to ASRoma asking for clarification, hopefully I will get an official response and I will share it with you all ( i may be the one making a retraction?)

8. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    5 million Euros, if that is the total sum of Taxi, is a pretty good deal. He shows lots of promise and already has decent performances. Slow as all hell, but he will make up for it somehow.

I want a 4-2-3-1 in the middle with him and Viv/Verre/Jonathan for the future. Bradley too edit***

9. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    From Tachtsidis' Italian Wikipedia page:

So they give it as a co-ownership

http://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panagiotis_Tachtsidis

10. DCUroma

DCUroma Member+

Jul 20, 2009
    Suck it Sensi
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Internet Forum Fight!

Silly

ASRomaUSA repped this.
  11. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    DDR is there a way you can push for live-video interaction? Almost like a big google plus chat

I would love to see who I am speaking to just cause some of the stuff that comes up just makes me face-palm all the way into my keyboard

12. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Some more on Tachtisids:

Corriere Dello Sport: Roma, preso Tachtsidis. Arriva in comproprietà
    http://www.corrieredellosport.it/ca...oma,+preso+Tachtsidis.+Arriva+in+comproprietà

Goal.com: Altro arrivo ufficiale in casa Roma: in comproprietà dal Genoa arriva Tachtsidis
    http://www.goal.com/it/news/7/calci...vo-ufficiale-in-casa-roma-in-comproprietà-dal

CalcioMercato.it: Mercato Roma, Tachtsidis in comproprieta'. E Bertolacci...
    http://www.calciomercato.it/news/165584/Mercato-Roma-Tachtsidis-in-comproprieta-E-Bertolacci.html

RomaGialloRossa.it: Lo Monaco, Ad Genoa: “Tachtsidis in comproprietà alla Roma”
    http://www.romagiallorossa.it/featured/lo-monaco-ad-genoa-tachtsidis-in-comproprieta-alla-roma/

13. ASRomaUSA

ASRomaUSA Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Sciacca, Agrigento
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Kind of silly like when you fought with and criticized Flavo over his posting of an entire article (if you dont remember I can share the thread with you) , rather than just a summary. But i noticed when DDR posted an entire article you were silent, I think your kind of silly.

14. ASRomaUSA

ASRomaUSA Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Sciacca, Agrigento
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  15. DCUroma

DCUroma Member+

Jul 20, 2009
    Suck it Sensi
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Holy balls for freak sake.

Here is the official statment on his transfer to Roma.

http://www.asroma.it/pdf/corporate/operazioni_di_mercato/19-7-2012_Panagiotis_Tachtsidis.pdf

16. stugotz

stugotz Member+

May 20, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]
    Shake your dicks. This pissing contest is over.

ASRomaUSA repped this.
  17. Midgo

Midgo Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    And what exactly is wrong with being a Turk or an Albanian? It's not like they're burning their countries down! I doubt anyone cares where a player comes from, as long as he proves he's worthy of the shirt.

I don't understand the boos towards Taxi. But I dont see this situation as black&white as Zeman makes it look. He's been benching De Rossi for a player that hasn't actually performed any better in the regista role. Yet always been quick to defend Taxi whenever target to criticism. Zeman has had an opposite attitude towards De Rossi whenever He's had a good game, being quick to point out the negatives of his performance.

18. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Actually, it's quite the opposite. People don't want to see all the good things Taxi does and all they see are the mistakes. Just look at the Inter game, he was our best passer, had a lot of headers, intercepted quite a few balls, and yet he was still called one of the worst players on the pitch. Tell me, then, what does he have to do, just die and let DDR play?

19. reality7

reality7 Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Club:
    FC Energie Cottbus
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    Absolutely correct ^^

Very true, in fact I think if you ask any chief of Police whether it is in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Moscow or Madrid - Albanians are simply the best sex trafficers on the face of the planet the last 20 years and pretty much have created for themselves a monopoly in the industry through hard work and strong cultural ethics. They have a vast family supported network second to none! Not bad at recycling stolen cars either! Why dont you pop down to Tirana this summer, lovely place. I am sure you will fall in love with the place and people the way billions of other tourists do each year.

20. porreca

porreca Member+

Jan 17, 2010
    UK
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    As unfair as it is, THIS, is the truth.

21. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    It sucks but this is the reality of the season. And not just limited to Tachtsidis.

22. Zephyrus

Zephyrus Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Singapore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I thought he was pretty decent today

23. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He would be good in a Spaletti 4-2-3-1 with DDR/Bradley.

24. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
  25. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    If Zeman goes then Tachtisidis is gone at the end of the season. This year's Kjaer.