PANAGIOTIS

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by reality7, Sep 29, 2012.

1. JoeASR

JoeASR Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Leicestershire, England
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Think his red today could actually be a blessing, as much as i like tacht, gives Bradley a chance and gives tachtsidis time to look at his own performance in comparison to those who replace him

Roma_NY repped this.
  2. Capitano_10

Capitano_10 Member+

Apr 18, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    From what i've seen i prefer the look of Bradley. He seems way more intelligent and composed.

Big Tom repped this.
  3. Big Tom

Big Tom Member+

Sep 11, 2011
    In Jimmy's Fountain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Same here and he's gives us more pace and forward drive in the midfield.Not giving up on Taxi though,he's young in time I'm sure he'll become a top player.

4. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tachtsidis needs to earn his spot back after the last few weeks.

It's the American Xavi's turn.

Andreas, RomaWolf, Vulpinous and 2 others repped this.
  5. reality7

reality7 Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Club:
    FC Energie Cottbus
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    When Taxi was in greece, he was played as an attacking mid. Actually has a sensational shot. Zeman is probably right to rebuild him as a dm due to his slow nature. Amazed Zeman has shown so much belief in a Greek. Greeks usually get treated like shit home and away by coaches, they have a terrible reputation as lazy and too relaxed. Even Turks, Serbs, Romanians are worth more than Greek players even if they are not as good. What Zeman has done for Taxi is truely an honour.

Andreas and Big Tom repped this.
  6. reality7

reality7 Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Club:
    FC Energie Cottbus
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    Just got called up to the greek national team for the first time. Katsouranis and karagounis were dropped for the first time in 13 years. Ninis was the other Serie A based player called.

Andreas, Oban14 and wm72 repped this.
  7. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    hopefully panagiotis performs for the nt because our team and economy suck

8. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    He deserves it. He's already better than all average midfielders in Greece. It's time for young players now, no more Katsouranis and Karagounis. Btw, I'm Greek too. Egw eimai ellhnas apw thn ollandia.

9. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    wow you acyually speak greek good on you, i only know the bad words

La Magica and Andreas repped this.
  10. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    booooooo tach booooooooooo ;)

11. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Gamisou, Malaka, Vlaka, Pousti? :D

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  12. iGiallorossi

iGiallorossi Member+

Oct 4, 2010
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Why don't you like him?

I don't understand the hate for the kid

La Magica and Andreas repped this.
  13. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    it's not hate, I just dislike him. I think he is okay and will be decent. However I prefer faster and more skilled players

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  14. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

He is skilled, at playing the regista role the way Zeman wants...I to fail to understand this hate of him you have..I'll say it again he is direct and goes for the killer pass.He a risk taker and because of his age and inexperience he will make mistakes but everyone needs to back of, stop judging game to game and come back at the end of next season when this side has went through the shit and came out stronger and united...Look at the bigger picture and just chill..Let Zeman work his magic in piece

15. SoCalYid

SoCalYid Member+

Jun 11, 2011
    BigSoccer :)
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm interested to see how Greece play him considering going on past squads it's radically different to Zeman's system.

16. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Did you even read my comment before you got so angry and threw your computer

17. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    angry? no not at all

18. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's a joke amico, I don't hate him I just think there are more optimal solutions for regista.

19. iGiallorossi

iGiallorossi Member+

Oct 4, 2010
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    AS Roma
    You can't just have a team of artists you need a brute and muscle to give balance to the team. Arsenal's invincibles are a good example of balance finesse with bruisers

DDR repped this.
  20. reality7

reality7 Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Club:
    FC Energie Cottbus
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    Where are your ancestors from Vulpinous? Somewhere in Europe? Forgot to mention, Kone was also called from Bologna.. I hope Tax is given a chance and removes players like Katsouranis and tziolis from ever playing for Greece again.. He will probably be played a the usual second DM the idiot Santos likes so much. Or my guess, just in front where he used to play when playing football in Greece...

• .............................Karnezis.........................
    • Torosidis........Sokratis........K.Papadopoulos.....Xolebas
    • ..........................Tax.........Maniatis.....................
    • Ninis..............................................................Fortunis
    • .....................Athanasiadis......Salpigidis....................................
    More likey:

• .............................Karnezis.........................
    • Torosidis........Sokratis........K.Papadopoulos.....Xolebas
    • ..........................Tziolis.........Maniatis.....................
    • Salp.................................Tax............................Fortunis
    • .....................Athanasiadis.....................................................
    Sadly the best player Greece has produced in the last 10 years is still not allowed in the team, fetfatzidis...

21. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Agreed but since was when tach Patrick Viera.

22. Romanista89

Romanista89 Member+

Jun 8, 2010
    Glasgow, UK
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    reality7 No Samaras? Is young Manolas anywhere near the national team?

23. reality7

reality7 Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Club:
    FC Energie Cottbus
    Nat'l Team:
    Hungary
    What is your background Vulp? Any slav in there? :)

Samaras coming off an injury but will probably play some minutes R89. I am not one of his fans, but Santos adores him.

Manolas has been neglected by Santos but is in the squad this week due to his excellent CL performances this season..He stated he was injured however and cant play against his old team AEK tomorrow in the derby, however not sure if it is injury or to avoid violence in the stands/ embarrassment as many aek fans label him a traitor for going to Oly.. Really good, young, strong, fast CB who likes to score - bright future. He has to be close to a CB spot now seeing as Avraam Papadopoulos is injured still from the summer Euro, Melazas is recently injured playing for the NT and Siovas is unpredictable. The starting two will be K. Paps of Schalke and Sokratis of Breman- would love to see manolas make his NT debut next week. Real talent the boy has!

24. Romanista89

Romanista89 Member+

Jun 8, 2010
    Glasgow, UK
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    reality7

I've been impressed with Manolas. Last time I watched him for you he played at RB. I had never consciously known him at AEK but with Olympiakos he looks very athletic and as you say, for a centre-back he really likes to get forward in the games I've seen. The guy Djebbour up front for you also scores some spectacular goals too.

Our old friend Greco also seems to be fitting in nicely with your team. What is happening with Torosidis? Has he signed an extension yet? If not, are the fans beginning to revolt against him at the proect of your captain walking away for nothing?

25. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    He aint slav his italian from jersey. I am from Macedonia the region of greece, amd where are you from in greece RE?

Vulpinous repped this.