Pachuca Transfers and Team News

Discussion in 'Pachuca' started by Naui_Ocelotl, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Naui_Ocelotl

Naui_Ocelotl Member

Apr 3, 2008
    He doesn't have much of a reputation yet as he's only coached a few teams so far. Newell's in Argentina, Audax Italiano in Chile and locally he coached Jaguares. He was a longtime assistant to Américo Gallego but as far as I can tell his numbers are not really impressive... We'll see how this plays out.

2. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    Suprised to that Pachuca got this coach, he couldnt make it with Jaguares i think they should have gotten someone better but lets see what happens with you guys

3. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    Can't find any pics of the stadiums new look with removed fences. It's about time they take the old fences down.

I'm surprised a forward thinking institution like Pachucas took so long to take them down.

From what I heard, it's was only one part of the stadium that has the fences removed.

4. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  5. bigmorty

bigmorty New Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Wow. Herculez Gomez better step up this Spring. With Cvitanich and Manso gone, that's half our scoring and our best attacking presence. Any idea if Anchico or Coria are any good?

6. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    IMHO Herc will perform well alongside Arizala. They showed glimpses last season that they could do it.

7. bigmorty

bigmorty New Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    I assume he'll get a few more starts this season. Neither of the new additions are pure strikers, are they?

8. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The strikers they have now are just better than he is...Arizala and the other Colombian did great against us

9. bigmorty

bigmorty New Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Anchico is more of a midfielder. Arizala is an exciting finisher, but a notoriously bad passer. Coria's the only wild card for me. I suspect Gomez will see a lot more minutes this Spring. After his 10-goal explosion for Puebla last year and the departure of Cvitanich, I don't know who else would pick up those minutes.

Montes looked good yesterday. And thank god for trigger-happy linesmen. I don't remember the last time we lost to America...
    :)

10. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Mañon (part of the 2010 u-17 squad)...kid is like 18 or so and has had more minutes than Herc since last year...

11. bigmorty

bigmorty New Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Yup. Hopefully, the future of the team. He was only in the lineup two or three times last season. I don't remember if he ever started. Gomez gets in virtually every game - usually as a late sub.

Did you see the game yesterday? Probably should've been 2-2. If you're a linesman, 90% of your job is spotting offsides. How can they get it wrong so often? Not that I'm complaining...

12. USAAAAAAAA

USAAAAAAAA Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody know why Torres has lost his starting spot? Is he in the doghouse or just being overlooked for other players?

13. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Manager's decision. He wanted to make changes & that was one of them.

14. bigmorty

bigmorty New Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Their main midseason transfer - Colombian midfield Yulian Anchico - has taken most of his central midfield minutes so far this Spring. He (Anchico) has played well, but Torres certainly hasn't been the problem.

Up front, they lost almost all of their offense from the Fall, with the departure of Damian Manso and Dario Cvitanich. Rather than share some of those minutes with Herculez Gomez, they've been running out a bunch of teenagers from their U20 and even U17 squads. And it's really paying off so far too. The team has scored 3 goals in 4 games...

It's gonna be a long Clausura season, I fear.

15. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
  16. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    limpia, jajaja

17. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Barcelona B forward Soriano and his agents met on Friday with Andres Fassi, the owner of Mexican club Pachuca, who made him an offer.

18. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Andres Fassi is not the owner...he is the presidente deportivo iirc

Jesus Martinez is the owner

19. mainorjunior10

Apr 11, 2011
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    hey guys , ive heard alot of this kid name Elias Enoc Vazquez he is the Guatemalan U20 Captain which Guatemala 1st in there history made to the WC in Colombia!
    Well ive been hearing Rumeros that this kid might join Pachuca?
    Just wanted to know if anyone else heard of this?
    His a solid defender and his young!