Other Teams Thread (R)

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by RiverGaucho, Oct 17, 2010.

1. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I am watching Racing vs. Argentinos now, and this Colombian Gio Moreno just scored a Go-la-zo

How did this pibe end up at Rasin? This guy should be the playmaker at River... seriously how the hell did racing get a full international in his prime to go there?? :confused:

this kid has skills, racing would have beaten independiente with him i'm sure of it

And now he scores another goal.

2. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Re: Other Teams Thread

Well that's called good scouting, something River has been incapable to do so in the last years....

1 person likes this.
  3. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  4. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

It also happened with Fuertes on Saturday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2uyjvSxzws]Somebody missed a handball[/ame]

5. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

So everyone has been opining on lamela showing the cut on his leg after the "patada" given to him by Curbelo. Personally, I don't why everyone cares. Its just a case of more "anti-River." If anyone should be blamed, it is the cariverplate.com because they are the ones who asked him to show the cut. anyway, Ramirez, Cahais, and others but the name the caught the eye is that the story has made its way across the pond and the England Captain gave his opinion on the matter:

"Parecemos Nenas"

[​IMG]

6. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Really I have no idea why they're all into it.. one thing is if Godoy Cruz player's came out and talked about it, but there is no reason for you to give your opinion if you play for another team that had nothing to do with the match/incident.

Besides, they're all missing the point. Lamela wasn't showing the damage just because he wanted to prove how hard the foul was: the point was to show how bad Beligoy called the game. It wasn't just Funes Mori's goal that was invalidated -- there were numerous bad calls on Beligoy's part. I'm sure if the ref had had a good game, Lamela wouldn't have shown his scars.

7. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    May I add, a big applause for Almeyda who just completely owned Veron:

;)

8. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Estos bosteros ya me tienen harto.. salieron todos a opinar sobre cuando se tendria que jugar el superclasico: el presidente, los dirigentes, el vicepresidente, tristelme... todos. Donde mierda estaban cuando se tuvo que postergar el ultimo super en la bombonera a un dia de semana? :rolleyes: Ahi nadie protesto: ni del lado de river, ni del lado de boca.

Tienen miedo de venir al gallinero estos muertos. Que se la banquen y vengan el dia que decida la AFA. No es nuestra culpa que la fecha se haya suspendido.

9. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL! Did you guys hear Tristelme's latest words:

Even the Bosteros at Ole got a good laugh:

Haha, what the hell is this guy smoking? :p

10. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  11. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I can't believe the coward Veron got himself suspended for the match. I know the fans were going to give him some serious treatment (the usual el que no salta es un ingles plus more) not to mention, Almeyda was going to eat him alive. How I hate Veron, but to think the guy is jeopordizing his team's title hopes so he can avoid the match. CAGON

http://www.riverplate.com/Torneo+Ap...e=Mailing&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Digest

12. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Boca tied with Banfield today, meaning they can't catch up to us in the standings (even if the win their last game and we lose to Lanus).

With little to look forward to this season, atleast we finished above the bosteros again! :D

13. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL! Independiente's losing 1-0 to Huracan and is therefore finishing last in the standings.

This just goes to show how devalued the Copa Sudamericana keeps on getting, if the worst Argentine team of the season can win it.

14. Andrés_

Andrés_ Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Argentina.
    Club:
    CA Independiente
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Because we really cared about that match... And considering we played a good part of our recent matches with mostly subsitutes.

15. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think I am just about ready to kill myself:

http://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-internacional/Aca_0_412758831.html

Cavenaghi to join Internacional. Ugh.. I can't believe there's a South American team that has both cavegol and el cabezon on the same team, yet it isn't River. :mad: I understand D'Alessandro is way too expensive, but I wish Passarella would have atleast put his ego aside and worked things out to bring back Cavenaghi. It couldn't have been easier. Just look at Inter, they got him on loan with a purchase option of only $2,500,000 (a third of what our option is for Pavone :rolleyes:).

16. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Considering im staying in on a friday night due to my injury and i read this terrible news, i'll try and keep it positive....

Velez signed Guille Franco... may not be as smart as we thought :D

17. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE

WTF??? Only $2.5m???? That's a fuuuuc-king steal!

18. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Riquelme keeps on getting injured. Everytime he returns, he gets injured again and disappears for months. I love it. :p

The best part is, the club is going bankrupt just to pay for his salary. :D

19. Illrod3

Illrod3 Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Plus all his petty crying and complaining have done nothing but to divide the players, the fans, dirigentes even bosta commentators. He's also turned people against Falcioni after the 3rd game and the best preseason bosta has had in years. I said before they re-signed Tristelme that it would end up hurting bosta more than helping them, ofcourse all the bosteros gave me heat for that but now I stand redeemed.

20. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    tristelme, freezelme, whatever you wanna call him hes a joke... just whines and gets injured and i love it

i find it even funnier that the 3 highest paid players in argentina are riquelme, palermo, and battaglia... how that working out for them? :D

21. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    2-0 for Olimpo vs. voka in the bostanera!.. and to think that if Baldassi hadn't incorrectly invalidated Maggiolo's goal it would have been 3-0. :eek:

Ni con Riquelme, ni con Erviti.. siguen siendo la misma mierda! :D

22. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    riquelme played 4 games in the last 10 months and they lost all 4 :D:D

23. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    First time ever Olimpo win in the bombonera... :D

24. Illrod3

Illrod3 Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ya lo dijo Borghi, son todos cagones!!! Volvio Tristelme y los bosteros no paran de putear. La Verguenza Nacional. Se van a la "B" :D