Other teams thread part XI [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Sergei Mantis, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  2. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    fcuk barcelona. I don't want to see any questionable shit from the referee's today.

3. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona

Drogba scored at the last min of the 1st half. HT now. Its going to be a interesting 2nd half.

4. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I would like to see a Bayern-Barca final. And for Bayern to win.

5. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    its pouring...hopefully chelsea can score 2 more times.

6. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    alex sanchez is average (compared to the top teams) don't know why pep brought him in. David villa is so much better when hes fit.

7. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    implosion with a whole lotta luck...wowee

8. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    They defended really well until the last 3-5 min. they looked scared. They did not give any of there players space. Pep needs to buy a winger FW with some long distance threat. Unlucky they didn't have David villa he could add a different dimension to the FWs.

Drogba dived a lot this game. they were all hacking at him and playing rough so i can't blame his frustration.

9. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    DROGS .. my fav non-korean player. beast for club and country. respect

10. Libertas

Libertas Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I was thinking about that the other day when Barca was playing. I think rather than a winger they need a playmaker with a haymaker. Defenders usually pay no mind to players like Busquets or Xavi when they are a couple of yards away from the box.

11. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    just not barca's night, i expect them to pummel in goal after goal in the 2nd leg

12. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    yea barca really misses villa. near the end they had no real plan B when chelsea went into bunker mode.

13. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    me too. my favorite African player by far. He always scores on the big occasions too.

14. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

15. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Drogba, what a player. Great! Seems like he tried to make fun of Barca by grassrolling all of the time. Respect.

16. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Beg to differ....
    [​IMG]

17. Libertas

Libertas Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think it's inaccurate to say that Barca grassrolls.

It's primarily just Busquets.

18. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    And Iniesta... Alves.... Sanchez... Pedro... Villa... etc etc.
    However, I think its only a natural reaction to all the teams that play very rough against them. Still hate them though.

19. LDG20

LDG20 Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Jul 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  20. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You got to be kidding me. Sanchez, Iniesta, Pedro and Alves all love to grassroll. Especially Alves. He's like Drogba was this game every match.

EDIT: Deleted my offensive comment.

21. Libertas

Libertas Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    There's a difference between diving and grassrolling.

Do Barcelona players dive? Of course they do.

Like olijolly said, it's a natural reaction to how physical other teams are with them.

On the other hand, Busquets has no excuse for the way that he acts.

And also, even if Alves were to be a "flaming homo" as you so eloquently put it, what's that have to do with him as a player?

22. BENJMNS

BENJMNS Member+

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Barcelona's going to handle business at Camp Nou just like they handled Arsenal last year. No question. Even KSY thinks so via Tweet. :D

And I'm also tired of the homophobic, racist, and just the recurrence of offensive remarks thrown about by a handful in this forum and elsewhere. Anonymity brings out the thug in just about everyone and I was once an accomplice so not pointing fingers just saying... make a change / a positive one.

I'd love to see Chelsea go through, but an FCB/RM final would be the most entertaining even with their league in dire financial straits. Can you believe Spain has a 20%+ unemployment rate? And US media were going berserk at hitting just double digits not too long ago! Bayern/Bundes is the most boring league for me out of the four bigs.

23. helo

helo Member

Jul 10, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yes, but now you're just being picky. They do both.

It's not a natural reaction. How is diving a natural reaction exactly? It's a difference between being fouled because of physical play and diving when there's hardly any contact.

What's so hard to understand? I was calling him that because hence he dives and grassrolls which directly affects what kind of player he is and how he plays. All of this happens on the field. He can play all dramatic on his freetime.

My bad, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have wrote that. I'll stop expressing myself like that.

I'd love it if Chelsea goes through. I understand what you're saying but El Clasicos are really getting tiresome. How many times did they meet last year? like 5 times? It's always the same story. Real great in the first 20 minutes with 2 almost goals, and in the second half Barca scores 2-3 goals.

24. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I love how Barca nut riders claim Chelsea was playing "anti-fooball."

The f are they supposed to do? Play open against one of the greatest club sides assembled and let Barca ram 20 goals into their net?

25. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    huh? that was a great counterattack display. they looked dangerous throughout even though they failed mostly in the final 3rd. no one should criticize a team that implements a viet cong game plan against Barca. its the only way.

I wondered what it mustve been like to be Torres yesterday and basically playing (in his case watching) against the Spanish national team.