Other teams thread part X [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No he didn't :) He was brilliant this game. He did, way back though... you know the famous one...

2. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol. if maradona can do it, we can all do it. :)

Thanks for saving me rewatching that match. Those two sides bother me in so many ways.

3. Corea10

Corea10 Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    So China has been hiring some new coaches... And with their population, they are bound to produce some quality players as time goes by, despite the fact that only a minority of the population are given a chance to play soccer.

And with that embarrassing incident last year or sometime then?

Should we be worried? I hope Korea can bring in some quality coaches to bolster our youth.

4. pourmood

pourmood Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Seriously. Pepe..Ramos..Marcelo..CARVALHO..Alves..Busquets..can't stand any of them.

5. thatkid

thatkid Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Netherlands
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Jan Olde Riekerink used to be a good couch, but as a the head of youth development he was a disaster. He was one of the people who almost crippled the Ajax youth academy, so Cruijff kicked him out.

When he started he produced some great talents but in the last to years he gave us couple of arrogant little as*holes who thought they were gods who fall to earth to be better than Messi.

So you guys don't have to worry.

6. Libertas

Libertas Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I can't stand any of them either. I absolutely HATE Khedira.

7. kimchipride

kimchipride Member

Real Madrid
    South Korea
    Aug 22, 2006
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ?? I understand the hatred for Pepe and Marcelo but what is wrong with Khedira and Carvalho?

8. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Carvalho broke SHM's toe in that friendly last year, but I thought he was generally a dirty player.

9. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    wc 2006

10. pourmood

pourmood Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    For me, his whining is excessive for a player that puts in a lot of tough challenges. I don't understand why he has to flail his arms everytime the call doesn't go his way or motion for a dive by putting his hands together by his chest so excessively. It becomes annoying over time and he becomes more and more puncheable the more I see him play :D

11. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    More woes for the Arse. Their Polish-French CB (name too long) just left the game versus 'pool after 15 minutes with suspected back spasms. They've put an 18 year old Spanish CB in his place.

12. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Why is Nasri playing? aint he going to City?

13. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Arse is so short of healthy bodies ol' man Wenger begged him for one more game.

Liking the Cesspool grey away kits.

14. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    God Liverpool are full of a bunch of terrible English players. They're all so bad against an Arsenal team they should be slaughtering.

15. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan
    Nasri just flashed his shot wide a few inches of the post.

16. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Finally Suarez for Carroll. THis sub should've never even happened. An injured/tired Suarez is 1000x better than Carroll at top form.

17. pourmood

pourmood Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Arshavin wasted so many opportunities by trying to burst forward with his head down and Walcott couldn't get past his opponents to save his life. A very poor showing from Arsenal today.

Also..Carroll. Nothing to say about him except that his team scored 2 goals when he was subbed out in 1/3 of the time he was on the field. Yes the Gunners were playing with only 10 men, but Liverpool looked so much better with Suarez and Meireles coming on.

18. gambeta

gambeta Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Wenger: Sending off and offside goal decided the game

This man needs to see a therapist.

19. koreansock

koreansock Red Card

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Lol Wenger really has lost the plot hasn't he? It's like we are all slowly witnessing him turning into a insane, old, senile man. His transfer policy no longer applies in the world of football but he can't seem to apply appropriate changes.

When he quits Arsenal some time in the future [sooner the healthier for both him and the club], I sincerely hope for the sake of Arsenal's future that he doesn't become a chairman of any sort. If the condition was for Arsenal to continue to compete, Arsenal is better off going in debt again than be lead under his management. I will also feel very bad for the staff, the coach especially, who will have to deal with his policies.

20. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    i think hes pretty much correct. frimpong was an idiot for picking up the first yellow though.

although arsenal never looked like they would win liverpool still looked like shite as well. without suarez they are extremely vanilla and boring. i think dalglish is phasing out the non-white players :p

21. gambeta

gambeta Member

Sep 21, 2009
    No... He's not.

22. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    then what decided the match? did you watch? looking at a box score doesnt tell the story of a match well u know. the match was pretty much dead even until the sending off. compound that with suarez coming on and it doomed the team.

by no means am i saying arsenal dont need radical changes. but his comments on the match are in fact valid.

23. gambeta

gambeta Member

Sep 21, 2009
    No... It's not valid.

24. gambeta

gambeta Member

Sep 21, 2009
    To be honest, Jong, I'm not sure what decided this match nor do I really care. But I do know what will decide Wenger's season -- the fact that his team is shite.

25. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    well at least u had some points to back up your opinion