Other game results NQR(R) 2013

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by leocal, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexiskool1991

alexiskool1991 Member+

May 9, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    <You think a wise crack is clever? You sound infantile. Put 3 or 4 infantile wize asses together & what do you get? wall to wall trolling .>
    TROLOLOLOLOL
    See this is what a troll is, sound familiar? Take a look in the mirror after reading this and......(pssst, look below)
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

< Hate to tell you but you want to reevaluate what it is youre trying to accomplish.>
    Right back at ya.

2. TyffaneeSue

TyffaneeSue moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 15, 2003
    Upstairs
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    If we're going to eject posters based on the number of irrelevant and/or annoying comments they make, then I think we can (almost) all agree on which poster will be the first to leave the forum. Don't forget your tiki torch.

3. don gagliardi

don gagliardi Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    Feb 28, 2004
    san jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I think her advice was offered in earnest. :)

4. TyffaneeSue

TyffaneeSue moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 15, 2003
    Upstairs
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Totally serious. I cannot imagine why russ posts unless he finds some therapeutic value in the exercise.

markmcf8 repped this.
  5. bigdumbgod

bigdumbgod Member+

Jun 25, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or something like:
    [​IMG]

Delusions of grandeur and superiority. Charlie figured it out eventually.

6. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sixteen successful passes!

7. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Anyone watching Uruguay -Brazil at the Confederation Cup?

8. ant0n

ant0n Member+

Jun 12, 2007
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Uruguay's lack of depth killed them. And the Forlan miss of course.

9. Earthshaker

Earthshaker BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2005
    The hills above town
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The first 10 or were not needed.

10. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    But they were nice to watch but nothing like Spain's 38 passes . :)

Or their 41 passes against Scotland....

11. russ bolshevik

russ bolshevik Red Card

Sep 30, 2004
    midnight in moscow
    Slaves of Garber formerly known as Quake fans. You do not need to believe me. look it up. The last country to win the WC that was not in the cartel was 1966 England. The trophy was changed & ever since it has been vatican only. Confederations cup is bogus. It has never been legit. It is being used to promote the vatican. all the teams are there for that purpose only. You don't need to take my word for it. you can look it up on google. In 1978 the vcr was invented. That means it gave people the opportunity to look at old soccer games for the first time. I was able to see WC 70 & WC 74 games which are being withheld from tv. I saw them from Japanese tv which most likely had a brief period in which they were shown & people in Japan had vcrs before the rest of the world did. So collectors had tapes of complete games. WC 74 was a complete fraud. England was excluded from wc 74 & 78 for not being in the Cartel. In WC 70 all food and beverage had to be brought into the country for the teams. Still players got sick & went into shock from 12 noon kickoffs. I saw all the important games & you will be lucky if you can find another person who has. So I speak from real knowledge. I still have one game WC 70 England - Brazil which was replayed for 60 min. on brazilian tv. the heat was so bad that players could hardly move after 60 min. All Brazil did was hang back and wait for the heat to do its job. they scored then for 1-0 win. I don't need to bullshit. I'm the real deal.

12. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  13. JazzyJ

JazzyJ BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 25, 2003
    Sure they were. Was the opponent creating chances for themselves during those first 10? :--)

DotMPP repped this.
  14. DotMPP

DotMPP 'Quakes fan in Stumptown

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Jun 29, 2004
    SE Portland, OR
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope you get a chance to vist the area after the stadium is built and set up a protest/shrine on the corner of Newhall and Coleman, in front of the staium. If you have a can out at the time and I am there, I will drop a $20 in.

15. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah. Pretty convenient though for FIFA. I'm sure everyone wants a Spain -Brazil Final unless by some miracle Italy can beat them which I doubt.

16. Earthshaker

Sep 12, 2005
    The hills above town
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

"Wize"-cracker!

markmcf8 repped this.
  17. russ bolshevik

russ bolshevik Red Card

Sep 30, 2004
    midnight in moscow
    I am opposed to Tiffany removing one of my posts. It had nothing in it that would merit removal except it was 100% truth. I am not against anybody. All I was complaining about was misuse of my writing for the purpose of ridicule. That is a common courtesy anyone would expect however on this board it was allowed - which means a moderator is non existent. When I tried to explain how the operations of the vatican on american soil wrecked the lives of myself & schoolmates & my brother, Tiffany wrote pass the prozac. If I wrote such an insult I would be banned but I was given a yellow card for what reason? Unknown. & it was removed for what reason? Unknown. I was complaining about trolls making wizecracks & Tiffany goes & does that exact thing. If you have no reply that is civil it might do you well to do what your mother told you. Don't say nothing. ....................Proof. ............. I told you how the racket operates. Who does it & why. I am sure you fans have all seen WC70 & WC74. In WC66 England cheated as well. Just so you know I am not providing a biased picture. England used ref swapping to get Argentina out of the tournament. That was the reason why England were not in WC78. More likely England was not in because they provided too much opposition. When Joao Havelange took over Fifa he proceeded to institionalize the fix racket for the vatican which is in operation today. It cannot be gotten out - like nsa spying. once you lose something it is lost forever. If a bullet leaves a gun it cannot be got back altho many wish it could. People thought if Havelange was gotten out integrity could be restored but that was a false hope. Nothing has changed. If anything it is worse because now you have another bogus vatican op the Confederations Cup. Might as well call it the Confirmation Cup. Uefa Champions League is utter garbage a total bogus event. you get one match fix per game. They used to have a Uefa Cup, a Cup Winners Cup & a European Cup. Uefa Champions League replaced the European Cup. The other two were dropped. Africa has provided the slaves for mankind & continues to do so in soccer. Civilized countries citizens decided soccer playing is a dogs life & production has dropped alarmingly. No worry. Lots of Africans can do the work as ever.

18. markmcf8

markmcf8 Member+

Oct 18, 1999
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been drinking a lot during games. Also, if I practice guitar (not plugged in of course), I can be more mellow, and I think it keeps my blood pressure down. The dogs get less stressed too, because I don't shout and jump around as much. :oops:

Yeah, therapy! We all need it.

go quakes!!

- Mark

19. Smurfquake

Smurfquake Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2000
    San Carlos, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It wasn't Tyffanee who removed one of your posts. That post was removed because the Vatican stuff was off topic (it has nothing to do with the Quakes or soccer in general) and likely to cause offense to other posters.

As long as you stay on the topic of soccer -- even ranty conspiracy stuff -- we're letting you continue to post because it's mildly entertaining. But when you get off the topic of soccer, you're crossing a line. Please keep in mind that BigSoccer is not your personal blog, and you don't own the stuff that you post here. It is subject to the terms of service and if you can't live with that, you should find another place to spend your time.

markmcf8, bigdumbgod, Beerking and 3 others repped this.
  20. mjlee22

mjlee22 Quake & Landon fan

Nov 24, 2003
    near Palo Alto, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I only had time to watch the extra time of the Spain-italy game today; what a delight!

Although I have mixed feelings about the tourney. If 100,000 marched on the stadium yesterday, then it seems like FIFA is treatingThe Brazilian people with impunity. Since FIFA is like a wealthy country with no citizens, maybe they should give a larger portion of the WC2014 profit to Brazilian education and health care.

markmcf8 repped this.
  21. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Its not a big tournament really but the main thing I like about it is the teams involved get a chance to play together more than the normal or rather only 5-7 game a year. At least this way the players can develop cohesion and that might help during WCQ matches and especially when the WC begins next year this time.

22. alexiskool1991

alexiskool1991 Member+

May 9, 2011
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Hey look apparently the Vatican thought Italy wast worthy of making it to the finals. The Vatican injured ballotelli in his sleep and bought howard webb to award the game to Spain. I'm sure garber is on his couch smiling.

23. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Italy loses and gets eliminated from so many tournaments because of pk's. I'm surprised they won in 2006. Balotelli getting hurt certainly didn't help and maybe other national teams have similar problems but Italians can't and don't really score too many goals, ever!

24. Earthshaker

Sep 12, 2005
    The hills above town
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have said a lot, but have not "proved" jack shit. The Vatican has crooked bankers? So what? There are crooked bankers everywhere. Where's the smoking gun that links the Vatican to Fifa and match-fixing? Oh yeah, because players make the sign of the cross before the game.:rolleyes:

markmcf8, Beerking, QuietType and 2 others repped this.
  25. russ bolshevik

russ bolshevik Red Card

Sep 30, 2004
    midnight in moscow
    that was trolling. you applied surgery to my post to take words out of context for the purpose of ridicule. If you want respect the best way to go about it is to respect other people's writing. Its not there for you to exploit in your adolescent actions. If I were you I would not use my words for any reason whatsoever. especially to debate something.