OT Stupid Post discussion

Discussion in 'NASL Expansion' started by kenntomasch, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Proving once again the axiom that a Bigsoccer thread whose subject ends in a question mark is usually an exercise in masturbation.

2. Luis_Rancagua

Luis_Rancagua Member

Apr 16, 2000
    You know what buddy, has anyone told you that you are fcuking obnoxious? I'm willing to bet you that in real life, people must see you as an arrogant cocky moron. You're certainly good with the put downs. Do you need to live your life by validating your pathetic ego.

3. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've met Kenn in real life, hell, he's slept on my sofa. What you see as cocky & arrogant is typically the view people take when people present them with facts and/or reasonably well supported opinions based in the observation of past events and behaviors, and when presented with that, people like you get all butthurt and fire out the cocky & arrogant trope.

Trust me, I know your type from other threads from clowns who think they know how a building is built or performs when they're the type of person that can't even be trusted to select their own paint colors, let along know anything about the relative nature & use of building materials. So you'll pardon all of us that live in reality when we get bored of crap like yours and resort to being "mean on the internet" to clowns like you.

Good Say, Sir.

4. OnlyOneTInFootball

Mar 15, 2011
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    With sandpaper.

song219 repped this.
  5. Luis_Rancagua

Luis_Rancagua Member

Apr 16, 2000
    So what are you trying to say you fcuking goof...that you and your buddy hold the monopoly on thruth. That you guys are going to leads us to the promise land on matters that pertain to logic and common sense. Look at yourself the way you sound. You're a condescending prick. That's right.

ManuSooner repped this.
  6. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Spelling, punctuation & grammar are concepts that escape you, aren't they.
    You may also want learn the difference between opinions & facts/truth. There is an important distinction between the two.
    Perhaps when you learn the difference between opinion and fact, you too can have your eyes opened.

People that aren't as smart as me feel like that a lot.

TheJoeGreene repped this.