News: Orlando Sharks Pull Out for the 2009 season

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by livesoccernews, Oct 21, 2008.

1. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    What does this mean? They didn't host any Sharks games.

2. CurryMan123

CurryMan123 New Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Dave usually is right, but let's remember that he supported PMJ's beliefs about the Blast "folding."

~CurryMan

3. Dave K

Dave K Member

Jan 9, 2000
    Gloucester, NJ
    The ENTRIE MISL FOLDED and there were articles in all of the local papers that the league the Blast were in folded, so I have no idea where you are getting your information. Until the NISL/XSL were formed, I guess they could have scrimmaged against each other for a couple of months at DuBurns. So, until the new league came about, they were "a team without players and without a league". So at least do your research before you start calling posters out.

Until I hear otherwise, I continue to claim that Orlando will at a minimum not play this season. I have very solid sources on this. It is an arena problem with securing dates and unless that changes, they will not be playing.

4. livesoccernews

livesoccernews New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Again please do not get hostle because you were giving information before the club has released it. I am telling you again and will not release information unless I have the facts , Orlando Sharks will not play this season that is a Fact now if I have not explained it well look at it this way can a sharl survive outside of the water for 24hrs? Once you answer that question maybe it will set in that the Sharks will not play this season. I know that for a lot of you this is news that you cant handle but I will only bring the facts. Have a great day and as more news becomes available I will advise.

5. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Everyone who has doubt about the sharks please call shanda at the Sharks Phone:(407) 403-6300 the sharks should be releasing a statement tomorrow.

Thanks.

6. Indoor Forever

Indoor Forever New Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Just checked Rockford's schedule & the Shark's schedule

12/27 Sharks @ Rockford NOW Philly @ Rockford
    1/25 Sharks @ Rockford NOW Blast @ Rockford
    3/08 Sharks @ Rockford NOW Monterry @ Rockford

????????????????????????????

7. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You checked wrong see link http://www.rockfordrampage.com/schedule.htm

there are no orlando games on Rockfords site.

8. Cohnny

Cohnny New Member

Oct 22, 2008
    I think he's refering to the fact that they were changed from what they were.

9. barekat

barekat New Member

Oct 23, 2008
    I went to Orlando's site 2 days ago and tried to purchase tickets to see the Blast play Orlando because my husband and I were going to fly down there for a long weekend. You cannot purchase tickets online for an Orlando game. So I called Orlando's front office and I asked about purchasing tickets and I personally spoke to someone in the front office and she informed me that the Sharks will NOT be playing in the 2008-2009 season but they will return the following year "bigger and better than ever". I told her I was very sorry to hear they were not playing and she thanked me and said she hoped that next year we would try to plan another trip to Orlando and purchase tickets then.

10. Taz-Master

Taz-Master Member

Dec 12, 2005
    See that all this is probably true, where is the offical anouncement? The season starts in about 2 weeks.... Orlando messed this up big time.......

11. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I provided a Ph# for all those who did not beleive me when I broke the story so please feel free to call like the prev poster just did. The nice lady that answered the phone in Orlando is Shanda. As I get more information from other teams around the league I will post and advise again let this be a lession to all who have nothing better to do except comeon here and try to discredit others who supply valueable information to the fans of Indoor soccer, I know that in recent past all of you were provided with lisleading information from whom ever but I will only post info that I can back up with facts, You will never see me post a rumor. Lets hope that Orlando comes back next season. I will have another major annoucement in 24hrs.

12. Calif. Raisin D'Etre

Oct 15, 2008
    We'll all wait for further instructions.

Will you be releasing any video tapes on Al-Jazeera?

13. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No Rasin no Video tape I believe you are confusing me with one of your friends who deal with that part ofthe world. But indeed stay Tune you will like what is coming in the next 24HRs.

14. Calif. Raisin D'Etre

Oct 15, 2008
    Well I already heard that Carol Alt is going to be in Playboy, so anything else would just be a bonus at this point.

15. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Rasin not sure who that is because I dont have that problem were I have to subscribe to playboy but i am glad you are keeping them in business if that is the kind of news your are looking for you are in the wrong blog and the wrong site. Stay Tune 24HRs major Indoor news.

16. Calif. Raisin D'Etre

Oct 15, 2008
    But you do have other problems, which are becoming obvious.

Aren't we inside 24 hours now? Like 22?

17. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    rasin yes I do have a problem I just broke a major story that you did not and it seems like you have a major playboy addicition so again you are on the wrong site. God Bless you.

18. Super Soccer Fan

Super Soccer Fan New Member

Jun 11, 2008
    I heard that the Blast will still play on Nov.15th. Who will there opponent be?

19. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    The Blast have not name a new opponent as of yet , they do not even like to report anything negative so it will be interesting to see how they annouce this info.

20. Calif. Raisin D'Etre

Oct 15, 2008
    You're right. You win. Good for you, big boy.

Yes, major. Me and David Duchovny. Thanks for the diagnosis over one flip comment on a damn message board, Doogie Howser.

21. livesoccernews

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Rasin remain Calm there is help out their for you. In the event or case of an emergency please dial 911. Thanks again for stopping by its always a pleasure and God Bless you and your dirty soul.

22. GameraRPZ

GameraRPZ Member

Jul 24, 2006
    Well with Tovar signing with Chicago after signing with Orlando earlier, obviously something is up. I see St. Louis isn't among the PASL-Phoneys logos on the Stockton Cougars site. MAYBE, just maybe, the PASL traded St. Louis to the NISL, in exchange for a case of oranges and a ceramic Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse is right...............I say the "EXTREME" brand has taken a small lead in the race to oblivion that is now soccer indoors).

23. StormFire

StormFire Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Chicago
    1) 24 Hour Big Announcement - merger already?
    2) Raisin - R U Kenn?

24. GameraRPZ

GameraRPZ Member

Jul 24, 2006
    Wow, if they could pull THAT off it would be a step in the right direction.

Hmmmmmm.

25. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    St. Louis's logo wasn't available when Stockton put those logos up. Texas has also since changed their logo.