Online football games

Discussion in 'Games' started by avo19, May 30, 2007.

1. avo19

avo19 New Member

May 10, 2007
    Which online football games you play?

2. Sinter

Sinter New Member

Oct 12, 2003
    New York City, U.S.A
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hattrick, Freekick and Trophy Manager.

Stick to hattrick even though its simplistic because I've put over 4 years into that team and at least want to win the US Open Cup or preferrably the ML before I quit. Freekick and TM both are much more involved than Hattrick.

3. avo19

avo19 New Member

May 10, 2007
    Oh, you have many free time, if you can spend it for 3 games :)

do you play prediction games?

4. Hurukan

Hurukan New Member

Jun 20, 2007
  5. m1kk0

m1kk0 New Member

Jun 27, 2007
    http://soccer.kiekko.tk/ It's an online arcade soccer game. Everyone in the field are human players except the goalkeepers. You control you're player with a mouse.

It ain't full version yet, so there is some bugs, but it looks quite good allready. Most of the players are from Finland, because the game developers are also from Finland. But there is allready couple of hundreds registered players from the Great Britain and North America also.

6. avo19

avo19 New Member

May 10, 2007
  7. GermanMG

GermanMG New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  8. overthetop2

overthetop2 New Member

Oct 15, 2009
    I'm currently in Managerzone, Football Identity, and Trophy Manager.

Was going to play ShatTrick but then they asked for real details (and said they'd reject fakes), which is an instant no-no in my book. Hence i won't be playing that until they fix that piece of stupidity.

9. JohnyJ

JohnyJ New Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Play as your own player on
    Www.kiekko.tk/futis

(its a finnish site, it came from kiekko.tk which means hockey.tk/football)

Play as one player and join teams, make your own teams agenst other people aroun the globe... and maybe get selected for your national side.... Im the USA manager on there (Snodgrass or McBride) so you never know ;) USA have a lack of players and im doing everything to get more for an upcoming tournament at start of April.... take a look sign up and note one of them accounts.

10. FeeneySkinner

FeeneySkinner New Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    I play Footstar. www.footstar.org Its not your traditional manager game, in this game you develop a player through his career from a 17yo player to retirement. You train your various skills, sign contracts with human controlled teams and are able to log in and watch your player perform live on screen during matches on a 2d match viewer. If you really love managing, you can also buy a fan package and manage your own club. Its truly great, and worth checking out.

I know that in Canada we are looking for new players, as we don't get enough new Canadian users to support our national teams. If you were to sign up and play as a Canadian, you'd have a great opportunity to play for all the national teams in Canada as you grow older. The game really does a great job of re-creating what it is like to be part of a team, there is lots of fun on the forums and joking with teammates and trash talking opponents. Check it out.

11. janis18

janis18 New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
  12. slavoj

slavoj New Member

Apr 11, 2010
  13. Fleet

Fleet New Member

May 2, 2010
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    If you haven't checked out footballidentity, I really recommend that you stop by. If you are a fan of these types of games, this is one that is different enough to be a unique experience, and insanely addictive.

It's free to start up your first character, and many folks stop there, but if you get hooked additional characters are cheap enough to buy.

Essentially, you can be a manager, a player, or a journalist, and interact with others in a world designed to mimic real-life football as much as possible. Because everyone is a real person and not computer controlled, it makes the transfer market and intrigue of each league fantastic.

The game is still in beta, so now would be a great time to start up a character. If you were to sign up for trophy manager, for example, you would be stuck in the basement leagues forever-- but on footballidentity you could play in a first or second division team immediately.

Come check it out! Even if you decide you don't like it, making a character helps out the players we have now a lot because of new teams are created based on the number of new characters, and we could use a few new teams here and there.

I've played almost all of the main online stuff and this game has totally taken over my interest from the rest. Highly recommended!

14. overthetop2

overthetop2 New Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Ok so currently i'm in:
    ManagerZone
    TrophyManager
    FootballIdentity
    FootStar
    HatTrick (but not really)

Which is a lot of football games for someone that doesn't follow the RL football closely :p.

15. Gerrard2Drogba

Gerrard2Drogba New Member

May 5, 2010
    Australia
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Join SoccerManager as well, its brilliant :)

16. Fleet

Fleet New Member

May 2, 2010
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I think I'm done with Trophy Manager. The new transfer-list update makes it unworkable for non-Pro users, and I have a innate problem with games where you are required to pay money in order to be competitive. Footballidentity is still the cream of the crop of all the online games out there, and it's the one that has sucked me in... and you can play for free and not be at any disadvantage at all... the only time you need to pay is if you want more than one player, and many people just stick to one anyway.

17. reactionary

reactionary New Member

May 12, 2010
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    I enjoy both Footstar and Football Identity, probably more so than Hattrick or Trophy Manager. Does anyone know of any other player oriented (meaning creating and developing a player rather than managing a team) MMO games around out there? I am not looking for arcade style games...

18. VancouverMatt1000

VancouverMatt1000 New Member

May 20, 2010
  19. rajamohan

rajamohan New Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Club:
    ABC Natal
    Online games are very usefull to all of the humans and also for the latest wedding wemens also can play the games from online..

20. special_one

special_one New Member

May 11, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I like Soccer World Cup 2010 - Select your national team and compete in Soccer World Cup 2010 tournament.

http://www.chronicgamers.net/category/sports/

Oh they also offer a 10 day Free Trial to Game Fly :D, I was able to rent PES 2010 to try it out before I bought it. PES not bad, but I perfer FIFA series.

21. JoylaJoy

JoylaJoy New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    I also play footstar,but i im little bored about those "sims" things they are novadays doing...
    I also play this one: http://www.powerplaymanager.com/r55340
    very good/new online manager game.Lot of things to do and active forums:)

22. Zimzeleni

Zimzeleni New Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Hi...

I also play POWERPLAY

Its a online soccer game, where you can build your own club. This game it's mutch better than Hat-trick or Dugout...you have a lot's of building to build and you have to take care for a marketing, stadioum,...

Join and let's play some friendly. My team it's FC Trniče and i play in 3. Slovenian league. Anyone who will join, contact me for a friendly...

Now it's running a first season, so it's stil a chence taht you win in your league and become a best manager in the game...

an a video of this game...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4sJpPQzwCc&feature=related"]YouTube - Power Play Manager Site Review (succeed2k.com)[/ame]

JOIN NOW... :)

23. NoMoneyFriday

NoMoneyFriday New Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    hi everyone

i want to introduce u guys a new online football manager game that i found from google. i already tried it a lot of fun and you will never regret if you try follow a link below if you want to ( it very fun because you have a freedom to create your own style tactic before a match begin JUST TRY you guys will Like it ) :p

[​IMG][​IMG]

www.gokickoff.com/sign_up_form.php?ref_code=1298

ps. plz use this link if you sign up Enjoy the game

24. bullsear

bullsear Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I just started playing at soccergame.com, and I'm surprised at how much fun it is. It's your typical social media type game, but it's just sort of neat to get to see how your stats match up against other players.

If anyone wants to join my team, just make a profile, click "Club" and type in "Northstar FC." I'll add you.

25. edwinzah07

edwinzah07 New Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Naples, FL
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the welcome bullsear. I am a soccer fan but hardly play video games so I'm a bit excited. I remember reading about a FIFA game which allows players to be goalkeepers.